REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   Am i in the wrong ? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/571398-am-i-wrong.html)

HollyZ32 04-08-2009 12:16 PM

Am i in the wrong ?

OKKKK so this is how it goes
so i dated this guy for 6 months and he just wanst for me so we broke up
and then i met this one guy and i told him that i was not interested into any type of relationship and he said ok but then he also told me he really liked me so once again i told him that i did not want a relationship and he said ok he was fine with that..we hung for a few weeks and what not all was good and then all of a sudden i get off work and i noticed that there was a not on the windshield of my car and it told me to look under my car and there was a present under there for me and it was from this guy that i told i just wanted his friend so yeah i text him thanks and what not and he still said he did it because he was trying to be a good friend and then all of a sudden after that he would text me everyday calling me baby sweetheart beautiful girl and amazing and just stuff like that and then all of a sudden if i did not text back or text back fast enough he would freak out on me and ask why i was ignoring him and what not. also when he would ask me what i was doing and i told him i was hanging out with friends he would get all weird about it and if i was hanging out with a guy he would start getting awkaward and calling me names and shit
so then ...i met this other guy and like i said i did not plan on dating anyone but id unno this one is something diffrent so i started dating him ...and the other guy found out and just started texting me all this mean stuff saying i was a bitch and i used him and just really mean things like a liar and a skank ? lol i dunno and he also told me to fuck off and he called me a soul crusher!!! wtf lol
and then the next day he texted me and was like hey beautiful how are wanna hang out and acted like nothing was wrong

WTF!!!!! so confussed should he have the right to be mad at me!!!
should i stay friends with him or drop him like a bad habit!!!!!!?!!?!?!?!?!??!? HELP! lol

(sorry longpost)

liu13 04-08-2009 12:19 PM

i think we should just date so you can tell those douchebags you found a bf and that im the jealous type that weigh about 200+ lbs body builder, black, drugdealer, you get the idea

i come with free sex

RacePace 04-08-2009 12:22 PM

From the way you say it, this guy is just fucking weird and you should drop him like a bad habit, but somehow I think there is more to the story then what you're saying

!Yaminashi 04-08-2009 12:25 PM

Dont stay friends with him cause

1) He sounds clingy even though you guys arent together (Could possibly lead to him stalking you or something?)
2) If he's a friend he should be happy you found someone
3) He sounds kinda weird, like the type that would jack off to your voice over the phone weird

But I guess you did sort of lie? I mean put yourself in his shoes. You told him you werent interested in dating, then all of a sudden he finds out you're dating someone other than him.

bsftong 04-08-2009 12:26 PM

wow...he's either a jerk, or he's a jerk with mental issues. To answer your question: no, theres no reason for him to be mad at you just because you're seeing someone now.

And its probably a wise choice to stay away from someone like that.

HollyZ32 04-08-2009 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Illuminate (Post 6370662)
From the way you say it, this guy is just fucking weird and you should drop him like a bad habit, but somehow I think there is more to the story then what you're saying

Well my car did break down once and he did give me a ride to the shop to pick up my car
but thats it
i have never ask for anything from him but to hang out thats it
i dont ask for favors i dont try and lead him on and i dont try and use him

Grandmaster TSE 04-08-2009 12:37 PM

sounds a little too messed up
might want to evaluate everything about the guy first

silk 04-08-2009 12:38 PM

maybe you could use him to tutor you how to use period and comma in the post

HollyZ32 04-08-2009 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silk (Post 6370686)
maybe you could use him to tutor you how to use period and comma in the post

I could do that ...but...........i like to make things more difficult lol

Grandmaster TSE 04-08-2009 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HollyZ32 (Post 6370691)
I could do that ...but...........i like to make things more difficult lol

could always use upper and lower case to make it even more difficult :thumbsup:

liu13 04-08-2009 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grandmaster TSE (Post 6370709)
could always use upper and lower case to make it even more difficult :thumbsup:

save this advice for asianxl

HollyZ32 04-08-2009 01:00 PM

thanks for the ideas lol
your all so sweet hahah

muteki 04-08-2009 01:09 PM

The first guy seems creepy and obsessive.
I've dealt with that type before. Get away ASAP.
Being nice to them at all makes them think you like them or something.
It's retarded, but yeah... Commas and periods makes it easier to read and thus people can give you advice faster! =P

liu13 04-08-2009 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HollyZ32 (Post 6370718)
thanks for the ideas lol
your all so sweet hahah

our all so sweet what?

silk 04-08-2009 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liu13 (Post 6370736)
our all so sweet what?

she is easily pleased

HollyZ32 04-08-2009 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimplyComplex (Post 6370726)
The first guy seems creepy and obsessive.
I've dealt with that type before. Get away ASAP.
Being nice to them at all makes them think you like them or something.
It's retarded, but yeah... Commas and periods makes it easier to read and thus people can give you advice faster! =P

He is creepy .
But like, I dont wanna try and be a bitch or anything,
its just so hard to deal with his mood swings.
I dont think he has the right to be mad at me for dating another guy though either, I know I said i did not want to date, but if i found someone that actaully sparked an intrest for me, you think he would be understanding, and not freak out.
Hes just a creepy guy lol.

k2_alpha 04-08-2009 01:27 PM

you better tell the first guy that you are dating.
be a bitch if you have to.
a creeper can turn into a stalker fast. and by the way you are describing his actions, hes not far from turning.

trying not to be a bitch is a very noble cause.
but if not being one is going to cause you harm, then you better start

also, if you are serious about the second guy you are "dating" then you better tell him about this.
could get a lot worse if he finds out from the creeper.
just let him not about it so he isn't surprised

HollyZ32 04-08-2009 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k2_alpha (Post 6370760)
you better tell the first guy that you are dating.
be a bitch if you have to.
a creeper can turn into a stalker fast. and by the way you are describing his actions, hes not far from turning.

trying not to be a bitch is a very noble cause.
but if not being one is going to cause you harm, then you better start

also, if you are serious about the second guy you are "dating" then you better tell him about this.
could get a lot worse if he finds out from the creeper.
just let him not about it so he isn't surprised

Ok well im deff gonna tell the new guy
but even though he doesnt know the creepy guy ..it could still turn out bad if i dont tell him about him ?

illicitstylz 04-08-2009 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HollyZ32 (Post 6370654)
? lol i dunno and he also told me to fuck off and he called me a soul crusher!!! wtf lol

LOL

HollyZ32 04-08-2009 01:34 PM

LMFAO I KNOW I KNOW
who honestly calls someone a soul crusher! seriously lol
i have never heard that until he called me one

illicitstylz 04-08-2009 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HollyZ32 (Post 6370770)
LMFAO I KNOW I KNOW
who honestly calls someone a soul crusher! seriously lol
i have never heard that until he called me one

HE PLAY DE VEEDEO GAMES ! :haha:

k2_alpha 04-08-2009 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HollyZ32 (Post 6370764)
Ok well im deff gonna tell the new guy
but even though he doesnt know the creepy guy ..it could still turn out bad if i dont tell him about him ?

well the guy called a SOUL CRUSHER...
who knows what he will tell your new guy

what will harm your relationship is the doubt the creeper can cause.

just tell him, there is no harm

HollyZ32 04-08-2009 01:52 PM

hahah who even knows ...lol
soul crusher

HollyZ32 04-08-2009 01:54 PM

so alls i have to do is tell the new guy what happend? and what might happen if the creepy guy trys to take shit even farther?

BallPeenHammer 04-08-2009 02:02 PM

wow. that's messed up.

Unfortunately, you'll have to tell him straight and you might need to just kinda take his shit 'til he cools down. =p

Other than that, u can change your number and your car, etc. But I highly doubt you'd do that. =p

OR. SICK THA DUDE ON HIM.

that should make for good entertainment. heh.