REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   At the hardest point of you life. (https://www.revscene.net/forums/572275-hardest-point-you-life.html)

RenoMan 04-15-2009 01:32 PM

At the hardest point of you life.

Who do you ask for help? When one problem affects the other causing a chain reaction leading to different problems putting you into a dead end.

Do you turn to your parents? what if you want to keep you pride? what if you dont have parents to relied on?

Your friends? but you dont want to burden them.

Some people might understand what im trying to say but those who dont, you really have to experience with it to understand.

penner2k 04-15-2009 01:35 PM

I have a friend who is like an older brother to me. Well actually I have 2. One is just the brother I see a couple times a week while the other is one I see maybe once a week.

If its a financial situation I would goto my parents though. One thing I have learned is that borrowing money from friends is not a good idea.

Durrann1984 04-15-2009 01:36 PM

depends what kinda help u in need for.

murd0c 04-15-2009 01:42 PM

sometimes you have to push your pride aside and suck it up before it's too late so you don't get put into a worse off position.

RenoMan 04-15-2009 01:43 PM

true. but when life throw shit at you left and right, it just discourages you to a point where your just stuck. Do you search within yourself to not give up. Everything has a a breaking point take DTES as an example.

murd0c 04-15-2009 01:49 PM

That's when you take a step back and learn from your mistakes. You know the saying what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. It's tru as long as you deal with it so it doesn't prolong the situtation and make things worse thats all that matters.

The most important thing is learn from your mistakes, thats life things get thrown at you and it's how you deal with it that really matters.

q0192837465 04-15-2009 01:56 PM

I'd take a step back and see wut's really going on. Whether I need to make some changes to myself. I'd exhaust all my options before I ask for any help. But I'd make sure I dun get into such a position in the first place. To me, I think that as long as u have enough money to feed urself, the problem isn't really much of a problem.

GLOW 04-15-2009 02:37 PM

i go to trusted people around me for advice, not actual help. i don't like to involve/burden my friends with my own problems. in the end they need to be resolved by your own action one way or another.

that's how i look at it anyway

will068 04-15-2009 02:41 PM

No man is an island.

AzNightmare 04-15-2009 02:54 PM

You turn to RS. And I'm actually being serious. It already happened, IF this isn't a hypothetical question.

Culture_Vulture 04-15-2009 02:57 PM

I don't think this thread belongs here.
Sooner or later it's gonna be completely irrelevant to the OP.

like Murd0c said, sometimes you just have to fuck your pride and acknowledge your situation.
once you can acknowledge your fears, then you can proceed to breaking that shit into pieces and get back on track with your life.

this sounds completely stupid, but turn to the ones that love you the most.

edit: or for temporary and effective means, you can get a pound of weed and spend a week at home.

RenoMan 04-15-2009 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzNightmare (Post 6381207)
You turn to RS. And I'm actually being serious. It already happened, IF this isn't a hypothetical question.

meh... more so like a question, i ve been thru mine. Just was wondering how different people may deal with it. There will be the ones that can solve there problems and ones that just give up. A human being can only take so much... theres gotta be a breaking point.

I was thinking, there are a lot of people out there that are fucked from all sides leading to well......not so good endings.

in the end , i think you have to search within yourself to pull you shit together and look back what you did wrong.get help when your at your lowest point

mugenrsx 04-15-2009 04:17 PM

I am not of any real benefit to Revscene.

shenmecar 04-15-2009 04:49 PM

i go to Adidias and find the way out.

http://cache3.vuze.com/assets/909/43...V2AOPN3Y32.jpg

haha seriously though, it depends on the situation.

Black SC2 04-15-2009 04:51 PM

I ask my uncles, Jack, Jim and Jose.

Meowjin 04-15-2009 05:12 PM

I ran away to asia. Worked well.

iPee 04-15-2009 05:13 PM

Might be tough but sometimes you gotta push away your pride.

But if your parents do love you and your true friends do care about you, then they shouldn't mind. I know I'd help my friends if they needed it. On the other hand I'd try everything possible before resorting to asking for help.

It is nice to be able to say I made it through this situation myself, but then again there is nothing wrong with getting help. If I did get help I would acknowledge it and thank them.

Kinda like those kids with ballin ass cars who claim to have got it themselves, it would be nice if they acknowledged they had some help from parents or whoever.

RenoMan 04-15-2009 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mugenrsx (Post 6381308)
seriously just suicide

its the only way for you right now

i should give you a medal of learn how to fucken read. try to boost up your post count so you dont look like a fucken idiot

penner2k 04-15-2009 06:47 PM

Quote:

seriously just suicide

wow... hopefully the mods hand out some serious points or even ban this idiot for posting this..
what would happen if the OP was actually going through some serious shit right now and was possibly even thinking about suicide.

JHatta 04-15-2009 07:49 PM

I don't cry about it on the internet.

I fix it.

hongy 04-15-2009 08:42 PM

Going through something like this at the moment, I'm currently trying to change what is wrong with myself first, and by doing that I've figured out who are my real friends. Shit happens and it sucks but I believe that in the end I will be a better person.

m4k4v4li 04-15-2009 08:47 PM

I just think about all the people barely hanging on living in conditions that are far more worse and extreme, that are dealing with difficulties unimaginable that I can't even begin to imagine... the ones that are struggling to survive to the next day and still some how manage to pull through

bbbj 04-15-2009 08:59 PM

So.. whats the problem(s) WilsonSo13?

stewie 04-15-2009 09:20 PM

normally i try not to ask for help, but when im out of options, ill either go to my best friend, or my best female friend...girls usually give better advice to me for some reason...

havnt had to ask for help in almost a year now...

Girl 04-15-2009 09:40 PM

Quote:

seriously just suicide

Wow. There's a fine line between being an RS member or being a complete tool who decided to say something without thinking. You my friend, have crossed that line.