REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Music & Clubbing

Music & Clubbing Rock your official RS Gear from Shop.Revscene.net (keyword search REVSCENE)
New tracks, videos, top hits, concert info and post discussion, music industry buzz, club hot spots, clubbing lifestyles..

Old 09-15-2009, 05:47 PM   #51
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 3,186 Times in 929 Posts
Fuck going to fabric, it usually sucks now. I remember i went there and some guy came up to me saying "You have a problem with me and my crew?" trying to start some shit
Advertisement
JSALES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 07:13 PM   #52
RS.net PIMP

Thanked 3,057 Times in 824 Posts
If your a club noob or don't have a connection you should definitely get there by 10:30 and get guestlist if you want to avoid long waits. I've been doing the club scene locally for 15 years and I've definitely notice a difference in attitudes, there's too many wannabe tough guys nowdays. It's not a big deal tho we usually just laugh at them anyways, just mostly try hards. LOL back in the days of Mars and PO when there where bar fights they used to be actually kinda fun and entertaining, but now when a fight breaks out its retarded, usually over about prissy sissy crap.

Still, I'm still at the clubs/lounges 4 times a week, we usually just hang at the bar, say hi to a few ppl, grab some ladies and chill. Earliest we go I think is about midnight and usually bounce around to 3 or 4 different places. Vancouver club scene has definitely gone down the crapper in the ~15years of my experience.
7seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 08:34 PM   #53
Banned (ABWS)

yeah i use to keep in touch with a number of promoters/bouncers/bartenders etc etc when i was younger, been busy for a few and finally got more free time on weekends but it's nothing but despair out there atm

where is a good place to go after 2:30? downtown
liu13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 04:14 AM   #54
My homepage has been set to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by liu13 View Post
yeah i use to keep in touch with a number of promoters/bouncers/bartenders etc etc when i was younger, been busy for a few and finally got more free time on weekends but it's nothing but despair out there atm

Any Denny's close to clubs, seen a few hot ladies grabbin some food cuz they got the munchies after dancing all night~

Some friends actually "picked up" some girls there, lol

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyyxjayy View Post
What if someone sold you cocaine, but it was laundry detergent ?
danlee78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 09:51 AM   #55
SFICC-03*

Thanked 2,456 Times in 989 Posts
you could try gorgomish if you're looking for afterhours. im goin tonite!
unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 07:00 PM   #56
How I Mod your mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7seven View Post
If your a club noob or don't have a connection you should definitely get there by 10:30 and get guestlist if you want to avoid long waits. I've been doing the club scene locally for 15 years and I've definitely notice a difference in attitudes, there's too many wannabe tough guys nowdays. It's not a big deal tho we usually just laugh at them anyways, just mostly try hards. LOL back in the days of Mars and PO when there where bar fights they used to be actually kinda fun and entertaining, but now when a fight breaks out its retarded, usually over about prissy sissy crap.

Still, I'm still at the clubs/lounges 4 times a week, we usually just hang at the bar, say hi to a few ppl, grab some ladies and chill. Earliest we go I think is about midnight and usually bounce around to 3 or 4 different places. Vancouver club scene has definitely gone down the crapper in the ~15years of my experience.
All thanks to the shitty attitude of the majority of club goers
[19-07, 16:52] bloodmack: EB did u change my avatar and title?
Quote:
[19-07, 16:54] El Bastardo: bm i have no idea what you're talking about because i don't speak gorilla
!Yaminashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 08:15 PM   #57
RS Operative (G)

Thanked 4,566 Times in 1,529 Posts
yeah man shit has gone down hill
was out last night for some drinks and we were leaving and some faggit wearing tap out clothing that was a fucking light weight was talking shit to the bouncer say ooooooooo nice suit were did u get it faggit like why even start shit over that man
hal0g0dv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 08:07 PM   #58
HELP ME PLS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by liu13 View Post

basement