REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   Would you ever date a friends ex? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/590259-would-you-ever-date-friends-ex.html)

!Nhan 09-22-2009 11:50 PM

Would you ever date a friends ex?

As the title states. Yes I know blah blah "theres so many girls around why go after a friends ex" whatever I know about all that but this isn't the point of the thread. My question is, if you are single, and you and a few friends are talking about girls to hook you up with and he says to hook up with his ex, even tho you stated to him that she's his ex and he tells you it's over n done with it's fine, what would you do?

No I'm not in this situation right now, but that did happened to me and I'm just wondering what everyones opinion on it is.

Please don't come in here telling me that it's dumb cuz theres other girls. If you don't have anything useful to add then don't bother posting in here.

Any of you guys ever been in this situation and actually gone through with it? What was it like?

+Kardboard+ 09-22-2009 11:58 PM

Depends on how good of a friend that friend is. The closer the friend, the more unlikely that ex would be dated.

Culture_Vulture 09-23-2009 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by +Kardboard+ (Post 6605677)
Depends on how good of a friend that friend is. The closer the friend, the more unlikely that ex would be dated.

That pretty much sums it up.

Alphamale 09-23-2009 01:29 AM

Pussy is pussy.

impactX 09-23-2009 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !nhan (Post 6605670)
As the title states. Yes I know blah blah "theres so many girls around why go after a friends ex" whatever I know about all that but this isn't the point of the thread. My question is, if you are single, and you and a few friends are talking about girls to hook you up with and he says to hook up with his ex, even tho you stated to him that she's his ex and he tells you it's over n done with it's fine, what would you do?

No I'm not in this situation right now, but that did happened to me and I'm just wondering what everyones opinion on it is.

Please don't come in here telling me that it's dumb cuz theres other girls. If you don't have anything useful to add then don't bother posting in here.

Any of you guys ever been in this situation and actually gone through with it? What was it like?

If he's ok with it, why not?

hotjoint 09-23-2009 06:42 AM

everyones different, some will be ok with it, some wont, depends on how strong of a friendship you have with your buddy but i dont see anything wrong with it

Noir 09-23-2009 08:30 AM

Depends on how "chill" your friend is, and if not, how much you want the exgf vs. how much you want to keep your friend around.

!Nhan 09-23-2009 08:46 AM

Would you guys ever do it? For some reason when the topic was brought up I felt a slight releif but then again I felt awkward just becuase he said to go do it.

He's a pretty easy going guy and he said just go for it regardless of her being his ex or not. I found that pretty interested. I don't think I'd ever be able to let a friend date my ex

hal0g0dv2 09-23-2009 09:38 AM

im sure iff your good friend knows your a good guy i think it will be ok i dono try it out and tell us

Kamui712 09-23-2009 10:23 AM

Quote:

yea if you did date the ex it would get really awkward, you wouldn't probably wouldn't ever talk about the stuff you guys do together. and there would be those awkward pauses if you all hung out.

ur-lil-sw33tie 09-23-2009 12:30 PM

no, it's kinda weird. it would probably bother me because it would be in the back of mind that im dating someone that dated my friend and im probably constantly being compared to my friend. that would suck!

Noir 09-23-2009 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !nhan (Post 6605892)
Would you guys ever do it? For some reason when the topic was brought up I felt a slight releif but then again I felt awkward just becuase he said to go do it.

He's a pretty easy going guy and he said just go for it regardless of her being his ex or not. I found that pretty interested. I don't think I'd ever be able to let a friend date my ex

It depends on the ex & prev. relationship. Not all exes will be the same.

In my case, there are some exes which I don't really care about, and there are some exes out there, that if given the chance, i'd like to bang again. Needless to say, the latter would give me a little discomfort (but that's really my prob and not theirs).

Orion 09-23-2009 01:17 PM

for some reason exs of friends are almost always off limits... depends how comfortable you are... i'd never want any friend of mine dating my ex so I would not do the same to them

JSALES 09-23-2009 02:13 PM

i don't understand why ex's of friends always have to be off limits, this is what happened to me. i dated this girl a while back then i ended up dating her best friend after we broke up. the whole situation got fucked up after so it's maybe a bad idea haha

danlee78 09-23-2009 02:29 PM

Quote:

I agree with this and Physixx for backing it up, but still for me I dunno if I would be able to deal with it, like imagine that buddy comin up to you and saying shit like "she likes it when she's on top" or starts giving u annoying advice on how to take care of her, that'd be f*cked up

IronCork 09-23-2009 03:42 PM

I'd make sure my buddy really doesn't mind, cause sometimes they say they don't, but they really do. Don't want them starting shit even when they said go for it.

+Kardboard+ 09-23-2009 03:50 PM

On the flipside, would you let your friend date your ex? I don't know why, but somehow I feel that most would go, "GOOD GOOD TAKE HER NOW GO." :lol

SumAznGuy 09-23-2009 04:08 PM

Look at it from another angle. Do you ever wonder about the other guy/girl/it that your gf has dated? What if you met this guy afterwards and he turns out to be a cool guy/girl/it. Would you allow him to be your friend?
When you kiss her or do her, do you ever think about all the guys/girls/it's that she has kissed or had sex with?

There are plenty of fish in the ocean, but if you really are interested in her and she is interested in you, why not?

If his sister-in-law is good enough for Martin Brouder, then it must be good enough for everyone else.

!Nhan 09-23-2009 04:43 PM

that's all true and yeah you guys are right, but given if i were in the opposite scenario where it's my ex for some reason i just can't do it. mayb it's cuz i still hold a grudge against her i don't know lol.

but my friend was pretty forward with telling me to go after her. my friend and his ex were pretty on and off and i brought that up and he said it's off for sure, this is because he's in a new realtionship of course, but it's just weird. i dno't think he'd be the type of guy to bring up advice shit or say stuff like "she likes it when you're on top" sort of thing infront of me. i think that's pretty immature haha.

sumaznguy: that's true. i don't ever really think about who my gf has kissed or didn't and what not.

i guess we'll see what happens

Mugen EvOlutioN 09-23-2009 07:27 PM

lets put this way

do u want a pussy that has been shoved beforehand by ur buddy's dick

now if thats cool, lets play ball bitches

SumAznGuy 09-23-2009 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mugen EvOlutioN (Post 6606582)
lets put this way do u want a pussy that has been shoved beforehand by ur buddy's dick

And what is the difference if it was her ass that had 5000 other guy's dick in? Would you still love her the same?

What if she was willing to do ATM and swallow some random black dudes jizz but then doesn't want you to jizz in her mouth or face?

In all seriousness, what are you guys, 12?
Most likely, if he isn't over her, then he would have issues about a friend going out with an ex.
If he has moved on and is in a new relationship and doesn't want you to go out with his ex, something is wrong there.

What if there is a girl who you have the hots for and flap to her picture at night but then she ends up going out with your buddy that you introduced to at some random time. Would you or do you have the right to be upset with your buddy?

asian_XL 09-23-2009 09:28 PM

dip her into a bucket of Mr Clean for a week before fucking her good

hotjoint 09-24-2009 06:29 AM

I wouldnt care if my friend dates my exes, they're my exes for a reason, the shit didnt work out but it doesnt mean it can't work out with the new couple. And anyone saying shit about ur buddy banging the chick before you, think about all the other guys that banged her before you and your buddy. Everyone is always "used" these days unless you got a virgin. People like to fuck, nothing wrong with that. Just make sure you know what you're getting yourself into.

Mugen EvOlutioN 09-24-2009 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asian_XL (Post 6606809)
dip her into a bucket of Mr Clean for a week before fucking her good

:haha::haha::haha: i like that

bleach would probably do a better job
Quote:

Originally Posted by hotjoint (Post 6607206)
I wouldnt care if my friend dates my exes, they're my exes for a reason, the shit didnt work out but it doesnt mean it can't work out with the new couple. And anyone saying shit about ur buddy banging the chick before you, think about all the other guys that banged her before you and your buddy. Everyone is always "used" these days unless you got a virgin. People like to fuck, nothing wrong with that. Just make sure you know what you're getting yourself into.

that is true

+Kardboard+ 09-24-2009 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotjoint (Post 6607206)
I wouldnt care if my friend dates my exes, they're my exes for a reason, the shit didnt work out but it doesnt mean it can't work out with the new couple.

+1