REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   [Confidential] Not my business? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/594119-%5Bconfidential%5D-not-my-business.html)

El Bastardo 10-26-2009 07:24 PM

[Confidential] Not my business?

The following is an Anonymous submission from a Revscene member. If the OP would like to respond to anything said in this thread, please PM me.

My cousin is living at home and a few years back, his gf moved in with them. Nobody in the family likes her because she stays in her room all day, doesn't talk to anybody, doesn't offer to do chores, nor pays rent. She is the worst in-law possible if you think about it.

I learned over the weekend that this girl now has a new boyfriend but this is where it's messed up - she still lives with my cousin and they stay in the same room! She'll go stay with her new bf over the weekend and comes back home to my cousin's house during the weekday.
My cousin has no backbone so he won't say nor do anything about this. Everybody wants her out but can't say nor do anything unless my cousin does so. Should I intervene or should I let this be their own problem? I understand my family's desire for this ho-bag to leave but at the same time, I don't want to fight anybody's battle.

Any advice appreciated. An no, the girl isn't very hot. Thanks

hi-revs 10-26-2009 07:33 PM

how about just getting her to pay rent??
Im assuming that she does her own laundry? cuz if not, its pretty messed up.

Id just tell her straight up to stop free-loading off of the family.

Could possibly change the door locks while shes out of the house and chuck her stuff on the front lawn....

OR just get your aunt to tell her that shes no longer welcomed to stay in the house.

jtanner_ 10-26-2009 07:37 PM

Hm... so you mean she's been living there for 3+ years as basically a free loader? How long has it been that your cousin and his ex have been separated? Does your cousin want her gone? I don't understand how your cousin has yet to say or do anything... Speaking to your cousin should probably be your first step, but im assuming you've already done so? I say it's time to step in... especially if all of your family is against her staying...

woozzle 10-26-2009 07:42 PM

is your cousin Jeffield?

BallPeenHammer 10-26-2009 07:43 PM

Sounds like EVERYONE in the family doesn't have a backbone. Not just your cousin.

You included.

You're not his friend, his pal, his whatever. You're his FAMILY.

Tell your cousin to dig down deep. VERY deep, and dig up his balls 'cuz he's got trash to throw out.

You need to find out when and where you've lost yours, grow a sac, and put them back in.

Then kick her out. straight up. There shouldn't even be a discussion on that.
She's not under contract or paying rent, and the situation's awkward as hell for your cousin I bet.

You can try to be diplomatic but I would't even. She's got her own fucking home to go to. Ya'll should just Boondock Saints her ass back to Surrey or Langley or whatever backwater hick ass town she came from.

If she don't live there she sure sounds like she was.

Just make her leave and if she doesn't, calling the police and getting a restraining order always does wonders.

It's my #1 weapon against crazy chicks. I'm sure she classifieds under that.

asian_XL 10-26-2009 08:57 PM

your cousin owes her money or something?
talk to your cousin before doing anything to her.

muteki 10-26-2009 09:21 PM

If she's not paying rent or anything then why are they even letting her stay there? There's no reason that should be holding them back from kicking her out. Tell her to pack her shit and GTFO or her stuff will be thrown out and change all the locks.
It's as simple as that.
So if a homeless bum just somehow started living in one of your rooms you'd just leave it be?

dhawes 10-26-2009 09:44 PM

if shes ugly she'll fight you, be ready

Mugen EvOlutioN 10-26-2009 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woozzle (Post 6654842)
is your cousin Jeffield?

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

MR_BIGGS 10-26-2009 10:02 PM

Tell your cousin:

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...a/UncleSam.jpg

TOPEC 10-26-2009 10:20 PM

shes probably offering ur cousin sex, thats y ur cousin hasnt kicked her out yet or isnt willing to kick her out.

yuusha 10-26-2009 10:57 PM

Slap a bitch, and by that I mean your cousin 'cause he's his ex's bitch lol.

Freeloading off your family makes it your business, imo, so you can choose to be part of the solution.

Gt-R R34 10-27-2009 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RX_Renesis (Post 6655141)
shes probably offering ur cousin sex, thats y ur cousin hasnt kicked her out yet or isnt willing to kick her out.

+1

Gumby 10-27-2009 10:13 AM

Quote:

Or she has compromising pics of your cousin...

!Yaminashi 10-27-2009 01:37 PM

Kick her ass out, freeloading off of the family when not involved with anyone in the family is bullshit.

Tell her to stay with her other bf for fuck sakes

Mr.HappySilp 10-27-2009 09:18 PM

LOL have ur parents home owner kick her out and throw all her stuff away. If she wants to come back just ingore her and threaten the call the police if she stays because it is private proverty.

leelu 10-27-2009 09:24 PM

the house doesn't belong to your cousin i assume, so if your family wants her out it's rightfully their decision to make if they want her out or not, not your cousins. She's not paying for rent, doesn't have any respect for your family, tell her to move in with her new boyfriend.

Is she even grateful for having a free place to live, for such a long ass time too??

Don't even offer for her to pay rent, just kick her out all together.

Fafine 10-27-2009 09:29 PM

reach back like a pimp and slap a ho

the fuck is this? shouldn't even need a discussion just kick her out LOL

m4k4v4li 10-27-2009 10:32 PM

r u kidding me
if i brought a girl to live with me like that and they found out she was seeing someone else they would throw all her shit out the window and tell her to gtfo

that along with my shit probably too for being such a fucking idiot. ur cousin sounds like a bitch

The_AK 10-27-2009 11:04 PM

You fucking serious? Is this Zhangfei posting confidentially or something? I understand your cousin might be trying to be "nice" or something but how long has she been there? Doesn't matter, she shouldn't be there for any reason. The second they broke it off was the second she and her shit should have vacated the area.

Quote:

Originally Posted by min.tee (Post 6655199)
Slap a bitch, and by that I mean your cousin 'cause he's his ex's bitch lol.

Freeloading off your family makes it your business, imo, so you can choose to be part of the solution.

+1

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6chr0nic4 (Post 6656789)
r u kidding me
if i brought a girl to live with me like that and they found out she was seeing someone else they would throw all her shit out the window and tell her to gtfo

that along with my shit probably too for being such a fucking idiot. ur cousin sounds like a bitch

lmao

LC21 10-29-2009 12:42 PM

updates plz

TracerFX 10-30-2009 12:00 AM

Quote:

Your cousin's gonna get herpes or some more serious shit coz he probably boned her when she got home from boning the new bf. fresh double dip ughh. Don't know what kind of awesome STDs that ho got from the new bf whose probably a sack-less bitch too

Noir 10-30-2009 12:14 AM

As bad as his situation sounds, I still would let your cousin deal with his own problem. I don't really think you should step in until your cousin asks you to.

Pumbaa 10-30-2009 11:54 AM

I'd gather the 'family' to tell her to leave politely for whatever reason u all agree on.

IF she doesnt leave, then its up to ur cousin to tell her to GTFO.

OR in extreme circumstances, u need to step up, screw her, then ur cousin will kick her out fo sure. lol

Mugen EvOlutioN 10-30-2009 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woozzle (Post 6654842)
is your cousin Jeffield?

:haha::haha::haha::haha::thumbsup: