REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Entertainment Forum

Entertainment Forum THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Entertainment District
Members' movie reviews, Trailers, TV show post-discussions. Warning: Absolutely, do not post links to pirated or illegal download sites!

Old 02-17-2013, 10:20 PM   #1626
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Thanked 1,391 Times in 270 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenstoner View Post
SHIT, what was the tattoo part about ...
noticed the scars more 2nd time I watched the scene and came across

" On the “Home” episode of The Walking Dead, Merle rips his brother Daryl’s shirt, revealing a bunch of scars and a couple tattoos on Daryl’s back. The big reveal in the scene is the scars, because it suggests that Daryl was an abused child. It sets up a reconciliation between the brothers as Merle realizes after he left home to escape abuse that his father started beating his younger brother. "

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neva View Post
it was about the scars on Darrel's back. Merle realized that it his brother also got beat by their Dad. Another heart felt bonding moment of sorts. Probably why Merle went along with Darrel despite no one liking him.
beat me to it
Advertisement
chin3se604 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-17-2013, 10:49 PM   #1627
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Thanked 4,518 Times in 691 Posts
^ Talk about a rushed moment...the way that scene was shot did not make me notice the scars AT ALL... I thought the tattoos were of relevance because they stood out more. Shoulda done some kind of close-up to clarify.

Yeah where did the driver go? Definitely a woman, probably that hot brunette on the barricade, but if it's angela then that's messed up...

Definitely did jump when buddy got capped in the side of the head!

Where the hell are the other new people in the prison? Did they actually leave when Rick went crazy and told them to? I don't really like that whole plotline, at least I don't buy it. He's been crazy for so many episodes, but there's never real answer to what the fuck his problem is.

And does anyone else think Laurie is somehow still alive or at least a zombie? We never saw her body, and Carl seems like he's acting that he had to shoot his mom after the baby was born, but deep down he couldn't do it, and zombie Laurie is gonna confront crazy Rick and he won't be able to kill her. That's my theory.:P
1992 Nissan President Sovereign, Black
1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R, Black
1989 Nissan Skyline GTS-4, Black
1986 Porsche 944, Black
SpartanAir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 11:07 PM   #1628
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,382 Times in 3,908 Posts
yeah that new group just disappearing is a bit lame

as for the scars at first I thought the wounds were from the governor but the discussion they have after cleared it up

Carl keeping his mom as a zombie pet is an interesting thought
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 11:33 PM   #1629
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 9,822 Times in 3,903 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post
find it amazing they can pick off zombies with headshots from like a mile away with their pistols but cant even graze a still target with their scoped rifles
you mean when Carol dropped on the ground? yeah the governor's henchmen have pretty bad aim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neva View Post
it was about the scars on Darrel's back. Merle realized that it his brother also got beat by their Dad. Another heart felt bonding moment of sorts. Probably why Merle went along with Darrel despite no one liking him.
i had to rewind that part a few times...still couldn't understand/hear their dialogue clearly...their voices are so muffled
twitchyzero is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-17-2013, 11:38 PM   #1630
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartanAir View Post
^ Talk about a rushed moment...the way that scene was shot did not make me notice the scars AT ALL... I thought the tattoos were of relevance because they stood out more. Shoulda done some kind of close-up to clarify.

Yeah where did the driver go? Definitely a woman, probably that hot brunette on the barricade, but if it's angela then that's messed up...

Definitely did jump when buddy got capped in the side of the head!

Where the hell are the other new people in the prison? Did they actually leave when Rick went crazy and told them to? I don't really like that whole plotline, at least I don't buy it. He's been crazy for so many episodes, but there's never real answer to what the fuck his problem is.

And does anyone else think Laurie is somehow still alive or at least a zombie? We never saw her body, and Carl seems like he's acting that he had to shoot his mom after the baby was born, but deep down he couldn't do it, and zombie Laurie is gonna confront crazy Rick and he won't be able to kill her. That's my theory.:P
IMO Tyreese's group HAS to show up in the show again. He was way too major in the comic to just be in like 3 episodes of the show. Hopefully they're back before the end of the season.

I also hope that Rick is just being crazy about Laurie and realizes he needs to man up and lets her go soon.
kcl38 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-17-2013, 11:41 PM   #1631
Rs has made me the man i am today!

I wonder who was the driver with the helmet on who drove the truck that crashed into the prison and released the zombies. He just left running and shooting at Michonne.

Next week's episode seems exciting at least!
keifun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 12:04 AM   #1632
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Thanked 1,391 Times in 270 Posts
Shaw's Info for todays ep

" While the group ponders their next move, Rick sets out find a missing friend. "

was hoping it was Morgan

they also goofed up Daryl's tattoo

chin3se604 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-18-2013, 12:12 AM   #1633
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,382 Times in 3,908 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by twitchyzero View Post
you mean when Carol dropped on the ground? yeah the governor's henchmen have pretty bad aim
im fine with the governors men shooting as they did after all the governors side at least got a headshot and a bunch of body shots (and we didn't see how well they normally shoot as with Ricks group)

but Ricks guys let off a million aimed shots before they got that one guy in the tower; even Rick didn't hit anyone and he had the guy in his sights
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 03:35 AM   #1634
Orgasm Donor & Alatar owned my ass twice!

Thanked 4,387 Times in 1,145 Posts
lol that was like 2 minutes straight of ppl missing. I found it comical. not one single person got hit for so long and all it was was showing us different shots of people with bad aim

the merle/daryl moment was great though. very touching. Wish it went on longer.

And Tyrese and his group are still in the prison somewhere right? THey didn't kick them out all together did they? I assumed they just needed to be moved somewhere else while Rick was going nuts and set aside the discussion of bringing them in to the group.

RIP Axel...you were so close to getting some pussy.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hi there
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・$$$$$゜゜・。*。・゜*✧ .

xxx~*…like dis post if u cry evry time…~*xxx
DanHibiki is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-18-2013, 03:40 AM   #1635
rsx
Lomac owned my ass at least once

Thanked 3,463 Times in 820 Posts
who was the the one in the black. was everything meant to be a distraction to plant a sabateur? if so...bravo!
rsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 06:40 AM   #1636
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Thanked 2,485 Times in 1,007 Posts
man, now is a good time to take daryl/merle and tyrese's group into the pack....

zombies + govenor's groupies aint gona take no prisoners...
Old 02-18-2013, 06:47 AM   #1637
Oh goodie, 5 posts already!

just watched it last night love this show
JDMFAM413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 09:17 AM   #1638
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 9,822 Times in 3,903 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsx View Post
who was the the one in the black. was everything meant to be a distraction to plant a sabateur? if so...bravo!
makes sense actually
governor wasn't even aiming...he was just going rambo with his Steyr AUG..probably just wanna rough 'em up and shake 'em up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlo View Post
M: I TRIED TO KILL THAT BLACK BITCH AND THE chinese
D: HES KOREAN

Meryl exact expression after D's line
twitchyzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 10:39 AM   #1639
look at these diamonds, they shining

Thanked 1,813 Times in 553 Posts
please i hope the show doesnt show me zombie lori. that would be so fucked
Drow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 02:16 PM   #1640
I came, I saw, I conquered.

Wtf, why the the governor leave? They had zombies working for him, and had the perfect chance to kill everyone in that jail.
Old 02-18-2013, 04:58 PM   #1641
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slifer View Post
Wtf, why the the governor leave? They had zombies working for him, and had the perfect chance to kill everyone in that jail.
Probably wanted to torture/kill them slowly one by one.

Quote:
Originally posted by european
i'd say its a bear... from what i've learned from winnie the pooh. you should be able to lure it with some honey.. and it'll be your friend for life!! then you'll meet his friends.. that crazy owl!! and that lazy ass donkey.. whats his name.. Eore or something.. if you meet his llitte piggy friend.. roast him and eat some ribs!! hahahaha.. wtf am i on!! hahaha i'm going nuts over here!!!
Sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-18-2013, 06:31 PM   #1642
Need my Daily Fix of RS

I think the full black person in the suit went to hide and waiting for the perfect moment to ambush them , rick going crazy.. they kick out men when they needed more well on the good side daryl came back.. glen is mad and his girlfriend doesn't really like him anymore , group falling apart..
JShifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 06:50 PM   #1643
rsx
Lomac owned my ass at least once

Thanked 3,463 Times in 820 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slifer View Post
Best tactic would be to sit back and let the group drain its resources, from personnel to bullets, then come back to finish off the weakened group.

I was surprised that the group didn't use this defense too, they could've just hit pots and pans outside the perimeter to lure a herd in and that can provide another layer of security the governor has to deal with in the anticipated attack.
rsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:24 PM   #1644
nns

Thanked 1,843 Times in 553 Posts
Old 02-19-2013, 08:08 PM   #1645

Anyone else get pissed off when they show clips from the next episode right after the show?? Really fuckin annoying, totally spoils the next episode for me.

I don't want any clues about what's happening next, but if you watch the clips, you can pretty much piece together the entire next episode.
1986 Porsche 944, Black
This post FAILED by:
Old 02-19-2013, 08:13 PM   #1646
dlo
Los Bastardo owned my ass at least once

Thanked 7,930 Times in 1,432 Posts
than dont watch it? lol not too hard to do buddy.. i watch it anyways cause im always so curious
[08-12, 00:25] Iceman-19 the owner was someone i knew. trusted him. that blew up in my face like i was a 19 year old jap girl at a bukkake party.
dlo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-19-2013, 09:20 PM   #1647

Well obviously that's what I do, but when I stream it it catches me off guard sometimes and plays a bit before I get a chance to close it. I haven't read the comics so I like to be surprised.
1986 Porsche 944, Black
Old 02-19-2013, 09:21 PM   #1648
nns

Thanked 1,843 Times in 553 Posts
lol first world problems
Old 02-19-2013, 09:25 PM   #1649
dlo
Los Bastardo owned my ass at least once

Thanked 7,930 Times in 1,432 Posts
do you not hear the voiceover saying something like, "NEXT EPISODE" that would be a sign to turn that shit off
[08-12, 00:25] Iceman-19 the owner was someone i knew. trusted him. that blew up in my face like i was a 19 year old jap girl at a bukkake party.
dlo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-19-2013, 09:32 PM   #1650
...in the world.

Thanked 7,636 Times in 2,321 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsx View Post
Best tactic would be to sit back and let the group drain its resources, from personnel to bullets, then come back to finish off the weakened group.

I was surprised that the group didn't use this defense too, they could've just hit pots and pans outside the perimeter to lure a herd in and that can provide another layer of security the governor has to deal with in the anticipated attack.
They just had a huge gunfight. That makes more noise than a few pots and pans. And it did attract some zombies...a few that got through the hole but otherwise, the Guv and his town are pretty secure. They had a massive noisefest and only a couple zombies killed a few unprepared people. This tactic wouldn't really work on the since they only had a tiny hole in the wall that's easily repaired. It wouldn't work on the prison either had they not first run down the fences.
Posted via RS Mobile
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote