REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 01-28-2011, 12:36 AM   #26
RS controls my life!

I've never really looked into conspiracies or anything like this, but from what I've heard about illuminati, it makes sense that theres people out there making the world so fucked up. I believe in this more than i believe in osama bin laden.

Edit: i watched ops video last night and I must say some parts are so annoying/repetitive and it seems very paranoid but they do offer some things to think about especially the mj part.
Advertisement

Last edited by NJMR; 01-28-2011 at 11:03 AM.
NJMR is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-28-2011, 06:23 PM   #27
Need my Daily Fix of RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by hchang View Post
Hey guys... I found the secret message hidden in this video...

Look at the beginning of the video, it says "the Music Industry Exposed".

But PAY attention to the CORD, it is supposed to be an "S", then look at the mic which is connected to the three lines which stands for "E" and right next to it you have the letter "X".

Now what do you see, "SEX" is the subliminal word that is in plain sight, PAY more attention.

soowu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 08:25 PM   #28
resident Oil Guru

Thanked 10,457 Times in 1,794 Posts
Hey OP,

take the word illuminati, spell it backwards, and go to the website domain.

www.itanimulli.com
LiquidTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-30-2011, 09:36 PM   #29
VLS Moderator

Thanked 2,591 Times in 832 Posts
^^^ I see what you did there...
R.I.P. 1989 Acura Legend Coupe LS.
Senna4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 09:38 PM   #30
dlo
Los Bastardo owned my ass at least once

Thanked 7,930 Times in 1,432 Posts
Oh, dont get me started haha theres too many things about illuminati, to satanism, banks, music, movies, businesses and etc..
dlo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-30-2011, 09:48 PM   #31
Banned (ABWS)

anyone watch zeitgeist moving forward?

kinda freaking out bout when the oil supply runs out
liu13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 10:13 PM   #32
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 2,259 Times in 439 Posts
i always sneeze in three's. does that make me something?

I've watched a few of his videos now and there are some interesting things but most of it is simply coincidental.
He says that a lot of celebs die on the 25th of every month. Though, I bet if you look at the other days of the month you'll find just as many celebs who died on those days too.
TheKingdom2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-30-2011, 10:15 PM   #33
Ask me about how I answered the question "How fat is TOO fat?"

Thanked 4,122 Times in 1,141 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidTurbo View Post
Hey OP,

take the word illuminati, spell it backwards, and go to the website domain.

www.itanimulli.com
lol someone just purchased that domain name and forwarded it to nsa.gov

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Current
e92 335i 6MT FBO
e90 330i 6MT
Former
e46 330ci 5MT - RIP
uc1 5AT
em2 5MT
db7 5AT - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyota86 View Post
the guys over at lambo vancouver said there are 60-70 pre-orders already. don't quote me though.
The_AK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 11:12 PM   #34
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Quote:
Originally Posted by liu13 View Post

I stopped after an hour, the thing is ridiculous.
Wongtouski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 11:20 PM   #35
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 9,823 Times in 3,904 Posts
for the lulz
twitchyzero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 01:27 AM   #36
Banned (ABWS)

hitler is plotting with the legion of doom to assassinate jesus.
Teh Doucher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 02:46 AM   #37
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 7,386 Times in 3,466 Posts
Quote:

So who's on crack.

Oil is not going to run out in our lifetime. Coal can also be turned into oil at a cost of about $50 a barrel. and we have plenty of coal.
Old 01-31-2011, 02:55 AM   #38
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 7,386 Times in 3,466 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by twitchyzero View Post

That dudes an idiot no wander he uses a Mac. The track is from Danger Mouse's grey Album. The vocals from Jay-Z's black album were leaked on-line and Danger Mouse mixed it with the Beatles white Album (black+white=Grey). Danger Mouse only made a few copies for his friends but it went viral within days. Danger mouse is also 1/2 of Gnarls Barkley.

Illuminati is as real as Xenu.
Old 01-31-2011, 06:28 PM   #39
Need my Daily Fix of RS

some people dont beleive this stuff but your just scared of the truth but seriously this is some interesting stuff.

world_industries_hero.jpg

look closely... this smiley character is holding up the sign of lucifer and there signs of devil inside the picture. you may think its just a coincidence just take a brief moment and do your research . if it it convinces you than great if not than leave the thread?

Last edited by soowu; 01-31-2011 at 06:39 PM.
Old 01-31-2011, 08:09 PM   #40
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soowu View Post
some people dont beleive this stuff but your just scared of the truth but seriously this is some interesting stuff.

Attachment 4221

look closely... this smiley character is holding up the sign of lucifer and there signs of devil inside the picture. you may think its just a coincidence just take a brief moment and do your research . if it it convinces you than great if not than leave the thread?
Your original post asked people for their opinions.
Now that you've gotten people opinions your telling them to gtfo

truong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 08:16 PM   #41
Fabulous Rugby Quad Sports Mod

Quote:

Attachment 4221

Skateboarding does not equal this illuminati bullshit. YOU need to do your research and figure out that a skateboarding company has nothing to do with the devil. What research is there?

Oh look, its the University of Texas doing their "Hook 'em Horns" sign that ALL fans of the team, as well as players use. Connection with the devil? NO. Support of their team, hell yes.

And truong proves a point, dont ask for opinion, then tell other people to leave, its contradictory.

Last edited by RacingMetro92; 01-31-2011 at 08:27 PM.
RacingMetro92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 08:17 PM   #42
"Entertainment" mod.

Thanked 3,428 Times in 1,049 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverFresh604 View Post

And truong proves a point, dont ask for opinion, then tell other people to leave, its contradictory.
^ Two other people have already done that...

Last edited by CorneringArtist; 01-31-2011 at 08:28 PM.
CorneringArtist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 08:30 PM   #43
Need my Daily Fix of RS

Quote:
Skateboarding does not equal this illuminati bullshit. YOU need to do your research and figure out that a skateboarding company has nothing to do with the devil. What research is there?

Oh look, its the University of Texas doing their "Hook 'em Horns" sign that ALL fans of the team, as well as players use. Connection with the devil? NO. Support of their team, hell yes.

And truong proves a point, dont ask for opinion, then tell other people to leavee, its contradictory.
LOL well if you did your research you would know that Illuminati's like to TAUNT GOD that's why they have they're symbols and hand gestures and order to do that.. they use the MEDIA . well i mean if you SEE the hand gesture and the pictures of the devil . it totally has something to do with the devil ..

yeah and @ jay z's concert he tells the crowd to put up them spades , that's reverse physiology . and getting them to do all that is taunting god .
Old 01-31-2011, 08:31 PM   #44
Need my Daily Fix of RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by truong View Post
Your original post asked people for their opinions.
Now that you've gotten people opinions your telling them to gtfo

well i mean if you dont beleive in this stuff why bother to stay and troll unless u put up a good arguement .
Old 01-31-2011, 08:41 PM   #45

Quote:
LOL well if you did your research you would know that Illuminati's like to TAUNT GOD that's why they have they're symbols and hand gestures and order to do that.. they use the MEDIA . well i mean if you SEE the hand gesture and the pictures of the devil . it totally has something to do with the devil ..

yeah and @ jay z's concert he tells the crowd to put up them spades , that's reverse physiology . and getting them to do all that is taunting god .
Taunting God? Are you serious? Where's your proof that they do it to taunt God? The hand gesture is NOT related to the devil. No, they do it to support their team. All this symbolism and relation to the devil is PURE coincidence. If the illiuminati have THAT much influence then why haven't they taken over the world? Oh I know why, THEY DON'T EXIST.

Quote:
well i mean if you dont beleive in this stuff why bother to stay and troll unless u put up a good arguement .
Just because we don't believe, you still asked for an opinion. And your arguments are seriously flawed, correlation is not causation.
Old 01-31-2011, 09:12 PM   #46
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Taunting God? Are you serious? Where's your proof that they do it to taunt God? The hand gesture is NOT related to the devil. No, they do it to support their team. All this symbolism and relation to the devil is PURE coincidence. If the illiuminati have THAT much influence then why haven't they taken over the world? Oh I know why, THEY DON'T EXIST.

Just because we don't believe, you still asked for an opinion. And your arguments are seriously flawed, correlation is not causation.
but they affect world policy, and getting filthy rich off it
Old 01-31-2011, 09:18 PM   #47

Quote:
but they affect world policy, and getting filthy rich off it
And your HARD proof of this is? Documents, names, etc.? Oh wait, apparently it's all hear say and "reading between the lines." If you don't have the evidence to back it up, then the argument for that is flawed.

Like I said, if "they" wanted to rule the world, do you think "they" wouldn't have done so already?

Last edited by RacingMetro92; 01-31-2011 at 09:30 PM.
This post thanked by:
Old 01-31-2011, 09:36 PM   #48
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Quote:
What did you expect with the same recycled topic?
truong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 09:53 PM   #49
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
And your HARD proof of this is? Documents, names, etc.? Oh wait, apparently it's all hear say and "reading between the lines." If you don't have the evidence to back it up, then the argument for that is flawed.

Like I said, if "they" wanted to rule the world, do you think "they" wouldn't have done so already?
they havent done so because taking over the world is not easy, it would mean one government

well i think wilson was the first indicated about a shadow government in his dying days
then eisenhower talked about it in a speech
then jfk then he got assassinated by his own ppl for not following the agenda
then bush first and reagan talked about nwo
then the norwood reports about faking terrorism
cheney supported that a major terrorism act would be needed to start the nwo change
911 happened as a excuse to go on a manhunt into afgahnistan, but what`s really in afgahnistan, 90% of the world`s heroin and we all know CIA is the biggest drug pushers

then iraq, then eventually iran

someday i see a war in africa for minerals

also the bilderberg group is hard evidence if that`s not enough
Old 01-31-2011, 10:17 PM   #50

You can't be serious...
Quote:
they havent done so because taking over the world is not easy, it would mean one government
If they have so much influence in what we do, then what the fuck are they waiting for?

well i think wilson was the first indicated about a shadow government in his dying days
Can you quote this? It's like a research paper, if you cant cite it, then you can't prove it was said.

then eisenhower talked about it in a speech
See last point.

then jfk then he got assassinated by his own ppl for not following the agenda
Wow....seriously? Where the fuck did you get this one from? Can you PROVE this? Man, I love bullshit.

then bush first and reagan talked about nwo
Once again, if Bush and Reagan talked about a NWO, you think they would have taken over already?

then the norwood reports about faking terrorism
I tried to google that term, and NOTHING came up, so unless you can find this report online (someone was bound to have leaked it or produced a news story) you are blowing smoke.

cheney supported that a major terrorism act would be needed to start the nwo change
WTF? Once again, quote this. Why the hell would a person in one of the strongest countries in the world WANT a NWO? And again, just because he said it, doesnt have ANY correlation to this illuminati.

911 happened as a excuse to go on a manhunt into afgahnistan, but what`s really in afgahnistan, 90% of the world`s heroin and we all know CIA is the biggest drug pushers
WTF IS THIS? HOW DELUSIONAL ARE YOU? Can you PROVE the CIA pushes drugs? Please do. Otherwise, you need to not only check your facts, but you need to check your sources, maybe even your brain, because that is absolute BULLSHIT.

then iraq, then eventually iran
Correlation doesn't equal causation. Can you prove the illuminati had something to do with the war?

someday i see a war in africa for minerals
Speculation means nothing.

also the bilderberg group is hard evidence if that`s not enough
Ok, so I went to Wikipedia to read up on them, and I made sure to look at the citations. Now, how the fuck can you prove what they do, when all they release are the attendees? No press releases, nothing of what they talk about is released to the general public. What people think they do is PURELY SPECULATION. So there ISN'T any hard evidence.
All of what you said is pure speculation...not hard evidence. This is why those ridiculous theories of what the illuminati is/do is false. There isn't anything that proves what they do. You need to get a reality check.
This post thanked by: