REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 12-20-2012, 02:09 AM   #151
#deephouse

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,245 Posts
I hope you guys dont lose sleep over this crap.
Advertisement
Old 12-30-2012, 07:57 PM   #152
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Thanked 1,354 Times in 351 Posts

Last edited by Graeme S; 12-30-2012 at 07:57 PM. Reason: embed fixed
ilovebacon is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 12-30-2012, 09:36 PM   #153
I signed up to a Zionist website and all the Illuminati gave me was this lousy usertitle

Starting at the 12:30 mark, he starts telling us about how governments murdered millions of people but not who was behind its puppet leaders... not surprising coming from Alex Jones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme S View Post
If you're going to report the news, then fucking report it. Admit that knowledge is imperfect. Admit that information gets clearer as time goes on.
Clearer like how they released the pentagon footage?
Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post
Okay.... I see PressTV has left the role of being an actual international news agency and turned into the Iranian version of FOX News.... what a shame (some might say they always were but i disagree)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha v2 View Post
if people still think this is conspiracy.. lol
Who was the guy arrested in the woods?
CharlesInCharge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:55 PM   #154
The Lone Wanderator

Thanked 4,367 Times in 1,137 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
Clearer like how they released the pentagon footage?
Completely different incidents and contexts. One national security, the other a nut with a gun.
Quote:
Who was the guy arrested in the woods?
It is an excellent, but I expect not pertinent question. If I were to guess it was a person who was at first suspected of being involved because of the clothing and where he was. Police and media reports rarely focus on people once they are no longer suspects.
Graeme S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:43 AM   #155
I signed up to a Zionist website and all the Illuminati gave me was this lousy usertitle

This isnt a rape case or a low level official capped to the head, its one of the most tragic shootings in history... why not atleast give a little story of what he was doing there specially with the dramatic helicopter footage of a chase and arrest.

Its like who dresses in camouflage army pants in the woods at 9am near a school in which a horrific shooting just happen. What are the chances of that and if it was a parent, why not just say it. They are silent on the matter because it would further incriminate what looks like a multiple shooter murder plot.

Also the medical examiner said the kids were shot with a rifle, this is a fact that the parents could get examined independently... so why does the last official report, from my knowledge, say 4 hand guns were found inside and the rifle in the car... but then again there is helicopter footage of the police pulling out a shotgun from a car trunk.

On top of all this, the Batman shootings have a witness that says someone opened the door for the masked shooter and another witness says, these accounts are on video, that a gas canister was thrown from the back and the front of the theater before the shootings.
CharlesInCharge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:49 AM   #156
The Lone Wanderator

Thanked 4,367 Times in 1,137 Posts
Quote:
This isnt a rape case or a low level official capped to the head, its one of the most tragic shootings in history... why not atleast give a little story of what he was doing there specially with the dramatic helicopter footage of a chase and arrest.
Absolutely it is one of the most tragic shootings in Recent American history. I'm pretty sure Napalm bombings in Vietnam and the like are pretty horrific too.

That having been said, the pace of reporting is always extremely fast when an event is first occurring--and now, as the song says "the waiting is the hardest part". Now comes the boring stuff, where we start to pick up the pieces. Interview people. Take measurements. And these things take time. Remember that most of the witnesses were children and parents (some of whom moved specifically to this community for its safety--there's been one murder there in the last ten years) would naturally be overprotective and cautious. Investigations take time, and I can very easily understand how the police and officials would not want to release daily reports.

Quote:
Its like who dresses in camouflage army pants in the woods at 9am near a school in which a horrific shooting just happen. What are the chances of that and if it was a parent, why not just say it. They are silent on the matter because it would further incriminate what looks like a multiple shooter murder plot.
So the other day I saw a guy walking from to the Willingdon Costco in camo pants and a camo shirt. He was an old Chinese guy and I didn't see if he'd come from a car or from the condo developments just up the street and walked across the empty lots. If there was a shooting, why wouldn't the police arrest and/or detain him? People wear Camo, y'know. It's a thing. I don't really get it, but hey. Whatever floats your boat.

Quote:
Also the medical examiner said the kids were shot with a rifle, this is a fact that the parents could get examined independently... so why does the last official report, from my knowledge, say 4 hand guns were found inside and the rifle in the car... but then again there is helicopter footage of the police pulling out a shotgun from a car trunk.
Again, I don't have the answers here. That was honestly one of the thigns that confused me too. But I'm waiting to see what happens and maybe we'll get it all figured out in a few months' time.

Quote:
On top of all this, the Batman shootings have a witnesses that says someone opened the door for the masked shooter and another witness says, these accounts are on video, that a gas canister was thrown from the back and the front of the theater before the shootings.
Totally different case, totally different situation, and again, we'll have to wait to see what the court cases and evidence shows. Eyewitness accounts are often imperfect and I can tell you that if I had just nearly been shot, I would definitely suspect even my own memory of the incident.
Graeme S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 06:21 AM   #157
Cant Stop Modding Fat Cars w/ Cheap Pasts!

Thanked 9,234 Times in 3,293 Posts
Quote:
Its like who dresses in camouflage army pants in the woods at 9am
Americans

I don't see how that's weird at all tbh, guy was probably trying to shoot some birds or play with his gun etc

What may be weird is the point about the rifle but i haven't followed the story at all and know nothing about the claims
StylinRed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 10:37 PM   #158

they say that the shooting at sandy hook was a hoax!!

especially at 8:25

Last edited by ilovebacon; 01-12-2013 at 10:48 PM.
This post thanked by:
Old 01-12-2013, 10:53 PM   #159
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovebacon View Post
from the day I watched the news cast, I was already
Recon604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 11:15 PM   #160
In RS I Trust

Thanked 16,830 Times in 3,952 Posts
That video is fucked up
murd0c is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 11:37 PM   #161
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,982 Times in 1,135 Posts
This from the fine Alex Jones, the one that lost his shit on Piers Morgan.

Gridlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 02:04 AM   #162
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,007 Times in 403 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gridlock View Post
This from the fine Alex Jones, the one that lost his shit on Piers Morgan.

Regardless who it is from, there are some important facts and evidence in there.

I never believed in news the media shows me. I take it with a pinch of salt.
mr_chin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 02:53 AM   #163
y'all better put some respeck on my name

Thanked 8,025 Times in 2,085 Posts
Quote:
WTF @ 8:25. Bizarre.

Reminds me of the Sikh temple shooting, the people in the the temple when the shooting occurred told police they was more than one shooter but the police dismissed it and there was only the lone gunman.
Harvey Specter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 03:06 AM   #164
Cant Stop Modding Fat Cars w/ Cheap Pasts!

Thanked 9,234 Times in 3,293 Posts
Quote:
they say that the shooting at sandy hook was a hoax!!
! SO IT DIDNT HAPPEN?! OMG wtf

as for the 2nd individual i did find it weird that it wasn't pursued by the media at first i thought maybe a male teacher was handcuffed but then i hear there were no male staff?

and then the guy in the forest.. you do think its something that would be talked about a lot especially initially when the media just clings on to every bit of info yet they seemingly ignored that and i had the news on all day and started watching as the news was breaking

but even then im not putting much stock into this being some black flag op

still watching your video though maybe it'll change my mind

edit:

Last edited by StylinRed; 01-13-2013 at 03:47 AM.
StylinRed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:18 AM   #165
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,982 Times in 1,135 Posts
Just going to throw a question out there...don't you think there would be neighbors in that area that would say, "we don't know these kids"?

This is my problem with these conspiracy theories. First, they are based on select footage and the assumption that there are people that want to accomplish unthinkable things in the name of dead kids and all that. Even if we say yes...the US gov't is just that corrupt, the big question is, how do you get that many people to shut the fuck up?

Think about it...9/11.

How many people would have to be involved. In a controlled demo situation, you'd have to have a team that was planted explosives...not a single one of them has the ghost come to them in the middle of the night and teach them the true meaning of christmas?

Sandy Hook...not one single neighbor says, "that kid didn't go there?" No one comes out and says, "they offered me money to cry on film-I actually turned them down?"

Come on.
Gridlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 02:14 AM   #166

wtf??

Last edited by ilovebacon; 11-28-2013 at 05:45 AM.
Old 11-28-2013, 06:17 AM   #167

Old 12-01-2013, 11:08 PM   #168

so why is a sandy hook grieving parent

ALSO the lawyer for batman shooter???

ajei is offline   Reply With Quote