REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Fashion & Shopping (https://www.revscene.net/forums/fashion-shopping_34/)
-   -   Authentic or Fake? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/639312-authentic-fake.html)

Lawzzz 03-05-2011 05:33 PM

Authentic or Fake?

k i went on a site mens-belts.net .. they have almost every single belt from the top designer belt companies gucci, LV, versace you name it.. and i know for a fact those belts cost like 100 - 600 bucks from their websites. Well guess what on this site every belt is 60 bucks.. but their site looks decent so w:speechless:

adc 03-05-2011 06:03 PM

:troll:

jc778 03-05-2011 06:45 PM

fake of course
who is stupid enough to sell $600 belts for $60

bcrdukes 03-05-2011 09:33 PM

Hmmm...one point from being banned. Let's see what the best course of decision would be?

dignatas 03-05-2011 09:38 PM

real too me, i grabbed a white LV and a J.Lindberg belt :fullofwin: girls all over my ass. I suggest the LV one :troll:

chin3se604 03-05-2011 09:49 PM

sites like that... too good to be true..more than likely fake.. just research the website on google

instantneedles 03-05-2011 10:23 PM

Without even visiting the link, I can tell you right off the bat that it's fake. Sites that are associated with wholesale, china and such, are marketing fake mass produced belts that come straight from a wholesale factory in china. You will never see high-end designer belts sold for such a price, let alone the fact that they have an endless stock of them.

I speak from experience. I have seen way too many of these sites that claim their products to be so-called "high quality" when really, the quality is no better than a wal-mart belt( and that would be a compliment). If my predictions are right, you googled "gucci belt" and the site popped up with ridiculously low prices. Google is infested with replica wholesale sites, don't be fooled. Cmon man, $60 for a gucci belt..... straight from china? You must be a genius to buy into that..

However, if your intent really is to feel satisfied from a logo glued on to a wal-mart belt, then go ahead and degrade yourself.

- kT 03-06-2011 01:02 AM

^ what he said. you don't even have to click the link. all you have to do is read what you described

jpoon 03-06-2011 02:57 AM

Anything with the "-" in it..is usually fake, Almost 100% sure...so forget it unless you intend on spending 60 bucks on fake china shit.

Lawzzz 03-06-2011 01:52 PM

OK, but they say it's authentic, and that the FBI approved that their stuff is actually real.. So if they say that then is it fake or could they lie?

ethano 03-06-2011 02:00 PM

There's no way those designer names would be so cheap..not in this world I can tell you for sure. Besides, LV items never go on sale..so the ones you see online are either second hand or fake. I wouldn't buy anything from that site if I were you. I would feel much better if I bought something from an high end dept store or the official boutique. Even ebay is risky..

Save up and reward yourself with a brand new authenticity guaranteed item!

jpoon 03-06-2011 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lawzzz (Post 7331290)
OK, but they say it's authentic, and that the FBI approved that their stuff is actually real.. So if they say that then is it fake or could they lie?

What does the FBI have anything to do with this? Clothes are clothes. It's either authentic or fake. I think that you should not take your chance on those websites you posted above, and buy from a real authentic dealer/store. The FBI isn't in Canada btw, so I don't know where that came out from.

Might as well bring up the NSA and CIA while you're at it :lol

taylorrr 03-14-2011 04:42 PM

its definately fake, belts like gucci/lv wont go for that low

lowside67 03-14-2011 04:46 PM

Thanks for bumping the thread for that, douche.

OP has been banned, the site says nothing about being being authentic, and the site is literally shadier looking than the email I got on my MBP from Nigeria...

Mark