REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   [Confidential] What is the best lubrication? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/651866-%5Bconfidential%5D-what-best-lubrication.html)

El Bastardo 08-17-2011 06:44 PM

[Confidential] What is the best lubrication?

The following post is from an anonymous member. If they would like to reply to any replies please pm me.

I kinda Have a problem. My girlfriend is really tight down there and its kinda hard to have sex because its sometimes painful for both of us. Weve used KY jelly and shes extremely wet down there but it only helps alil bit.

Is there anything else better on the market we should be using?

Tachycardia's note: This is a serious topic and points will be issued for screwing around in the thread

bloodline129 08-17-2011 06:53 PM

I had a girl like that way back when, 3 months I couldn't go cuz it would hurt me so bad. N then one day I played with her "beep" for about 2 hours... Result was as open as ur question :) went easy n no pain :). If that don't work just go to a sex shop n ask :)
Posted via RS Mobile

hchang 08-17-2011 06:58 PM

Saliva saliva saliva and lots of foreplay.
Posted via RS Mobile

Szeto 08-17-2011 07:38 PM

^what he said & is she nervous about having sex?

tiger_handheld 08-17-2011 08:41 PM

for some reason i came in here thinking it would be about anal....

Berzerker 08-17-2011 08:57 PM

In my experience the best Lube I've used so far is from a company called O'My. It's water based, natural, and safe for condoms as well. Comes in a tasteful container sometimes with a pump so it's easy to get to and easy to use and use more if needed.

Girls can need lube for a variety of reasons and Saliva only works good for initial penetration but then goes away.

Berz out.

Alby 08-17-2011 09:23 PM

don't quite understand the initial posting. you state that she is extremely wet down there. is that from the lube or natural? are you having problems getting her wet or having problems penetrating?

if the latter, try using a lubed dildo as initial penetration and play with it for a while. perhaps this may make penetrating easier for you afterwards. and of course, use lube as necessary.

BlackZRoadster 08-17-2011 09:54 PM

I suggest using any lube with a big dildo. Foreplay and penetrate with the dildo for 15-30 min until she's loose and ready.
Posted via RS Mobile

jbsali 08-17-2011 10:13 PM

is she on BC? A lot of BC brands may cause her to dry out and not stay wet... Some brands are made w/ different ingredients which could either make her dry or keep her semi-wet like normal. just throwing that out there. If you fixed that, you would probably have no problem w/ any of the lubricant brands.

TheNewGirl 08-17-2011 10:25 PM

Lube will help but she needs to relax. So more foreplay as many people have suggested. Take penetration off the table for a little bit and play around other ways until she's comfortable.

I'm assuming you're fairly young, and often young women don't masterbate (or at least if they do they don't do it well) and really don't know how their bodies work properly until MUCH later in life then guys do (and I know this is really hard for you guys to understand since you all figure out how your equipment works fairly young). Which leads to a lot of tension and uncertainty and girls who are tense and uncertain are not going to relax at all which is what you need.

Make sure what ever lube you used is water based or it will wreck your condoms too.

Also, has she been to a gyno? If she's experiencing pain or discomfort that's causing her to get tense and be unable to relax that could be part of the problem too. She needs to be going to get regular check ups yearly (and most young women don't) so she can rule out any physical issue. Some women get pain in their pelvic floor and around their cervix especially when they're younger and their hormone levels are less stable.

El Bastardo 08-18-2011 01:57 PM

The following is a reply from the Anonymous member

We are both actually in our mid 20's and there is alot of foreplay involved b4 i try to stick it in. Out of all the girls ive been with shes been by far the tightest. Yes she is on bc but she still really wet down there. Thankyou bezerker for your informative post, ive heard of oh my b4 and ill be either tryin that or astroglide to help.

PJ 08-18-2011 03:20 PM

Stick with water based lubes, a lot of girls are sensitive to irritation..
And from my experience, if she's not wet and you try to force it in even after using lube, it's still uncomfortable for her because it's not moist enough ..inside? Lol that was weird to say.
Anyways, she has to be wet enough and relaxed. If she's tense and dry, it won't be a pleasant task.

ShadowBun 08-18-2011 03:42 PM

ive bought a lot of different kinds of lubs... truth to be told. they were useless. Natural wet is the best wet :fullofwin:

a lub wet pussy w/ girl not feeling it = turn off

Psykopathik 08-19-2011 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiger_handheld (Post 7549079)
for some reason i came in here thinking it would be about anal....

i came in hoping it was :fullofwin:

BTW, are you larger than average?

hotjoint 08-19-2011 07:07 AM

I've been fortunate to have never had to use lube for any of the girls that I've been with. Foreplay has always worked for me.

Glove 08-19-2011 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turbo E (Post 7550649)
i came in hoping it was :fullofwin:

BTW, are you larger than average?

whats average? :troll:

on a serious note,

try and look for lubes that say on the bottle,

"does not dry out"

theres nothing worse than using KY or some shit and having to constantly re-apply mid session.

oh and also, are you guys using condoms?

condoms = dry

no condom = much more wet

Psykopathik 08-19-2011 12:07 PM

^^and more kids.

XplicitLuder 08-19-2011 12:27 PM

i'm going to say that they do it without a condom because they both get "pains" Whenver i use a condom i dont feel pain, so i'm assuming he doesn't use. And sorry can't help much on this topic..never had this problem

buddy 08-19-2011 02:17 PM

good foreplay > best lubrication

Culture_Vulture 08-19-2011 09:17 PM

to whomever suggested it, saliva doesn't work that well as lubrication.
Granted, foreplay commonly involves saliva, but when it comes to penetration, it's going to be minimal.

gdoh 08-19-2011 09:23 PM

have you tried going down on her??

Ulic Qel-Droma 08-19-2011 10:31 PM

tell her to stop being a little virgin and take it like a fuckin' champ.

give her a benzodiazepine and tell her to loosen up :troll:

but in all seriousness, either her vag is too fuckin small, or she's just gotta relax a little. if it's the former, there's not much u can do. i've heard of couples not being able to have that much sex cuz the girls cunt is too fuckin tight. lol i duno how they're gonna have kids, cuz a baby's head is way bigger than the head of your cock.

z-33 08-20-2011 11:48 PM

I bet my life that ur asian, and so is ur girl babaha
Posted via RS Mobile

SkinnyPupp 08-21-2011 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hchang (Post 7548949)
Saliva saliva saliva and lots of foreplay.
Posted via RS Mobile

Not sure why you got failed for that, it's the truth. Humans have been fucking for millions of years without the need for synthetic lube. Spit and pussy juice and precum is all we ever needed. Get her horny, and you won't have the problem.

Sounds to me like she isn't that into sex, so she has problems "opening up" to the OP. With proper foreplay, you won't need anything other than what's there naturally. Sounds like OP is just desperately trying to get it in.. poor girl :lol (then again, we've all probably been there right ;))

Yuffa 08-21-2011 03:10 PM

Key point is lots of foreplay and doing it right.

Dim the lights, turn on some music, drink some wine.

Ask her what turns her on. Where is her favorite place to be kissed?

Don't just focus on down there. Explore her inner thighs, neck, collar bone and her whole body over and over again. Gently caress her skin and give her small kisses all over. Remember lots of kissing and making out.

Whisper dirty things in her ear. Tease her until she beg for you.

Good luck...;)