REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > The Business and Financial Forum

The Business and Financial Forum THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Revscene Wall Street.
Consolidating debt? Good business tips? Buying stock? How's our economy doing? Discuss and share advice and tools on everyday banking, investing, wealth management and insurance.

Old 07-20-2014, 08:51 AM   #1
Banned By Establishment

Does anyone want to invest and start up KungShoes.com with me?

I can email you my business plan.

Thank you
Advertisement
HondaCRZy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-20-2014, 02:33 PM   #2
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 9,822 Times in 3,903 Posts
you could at least post some more info

Home
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kung-...63487963790123
twitchyzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 02:48 PM   #3
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Is this a joke?
Past:'06 Civic Si
bluejays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 03:44 PM   #4

Thanked 5,474 Times in 2,095 Posts
that website layout
Old 07-20-2014, 04:04 PM   #5
I want to be a person and not an icon.

Thanked 5,286 Times in 892 Posts

I would like to invest 100k.
Vale46Rossi is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-20-2014, 05:19 PM   #6
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

There's a guy named Clement Leung that might be interested.
TheSalesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 08:11 PM   #7
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Thanked 1,399 Times in 396 Posts
https://www.facebook.com/trevorl.cha...4255076&type=3
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...size=179%2C240

http://www.revscene.net/forums/69687...ew-%24380.html

v_tec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 08:34 PM   #8
MiX iT Up!

Thanked 2,066 Times in 865 Posts
Capture.jpg

Dude you are not even a business major. Why the hell would I or someone else want to invest their cash with a CEO who has no business background whatsoever and are running a fashion business - one of most cut throat industries of all time.

This may sound judgmental but... I feel like you were one of those satellite kids who came here, went to UBC did the easiest program, came out with a BBA and now are out of a job so trying to make the best by trying to be a wantaprenure.

How many years did you lurk RS before coming up with http://emperorsden.createaforum.com/index.php .. those thread titles look so familiar..

Sometimes we tend to be in despair when the person we love leaves us, but the truth is, it's not our loss, but theirs, for they left the only person who couldn't give up on them.

Make the effort and take the risk..

"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Last edited by tiger_handheld; 07-20-2014 at 08:43 PM.
tiger_handheld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 08:38 PM   #9
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 9,822 Times in 3,903 Posts
repaired kung fu shoes builds character
OP are you related to a past member named Spoonworks by any chance?
twitchyzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 08:39 PM   #10
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Thanked 1,399 Times in 396 Posts
Where's the business plan for these two?

Home

Home

......and a forum copying all of RS's subforum titles http://emperorsden.createaforum.com/index.php
Awesome threads you got started there... http://emperorsden.createaforum.com/...d343879cb64162

v_tec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 09:07 PM   #11
Banned By Establishment

Copy and Pasted> PM If you are serious.

Kung Shoes Company Business Plan
“Shoes with a kick!”
Executive Summary
The Kung Shoes Business concept was conceived to offer the world an Asian Made alternative to the already established, and popular Toms.com Shoe company that makes Kung Fu/ballet style shoes, and other types of shoes that are Designer/Custom, and Asian Made in Popular, Attractive colours in High Quality Materials (Ie. Leather, Suede, waterproof/breathable materials) that are available to Women, Men, and Children to use for dress, casual, and athletic purposes, which can be re-branded by large corporations such as Hugo Boss in the Luxury market, and Nike, in the athletic market segments.
According to StatisticBrain.com Footwear Industry Statistics, the footwear industry annual revenue is $48 Billion, employing approximately 188 888 people in 31 000 stores. The female market share is 40%, Men’s 35% and 25% other.
The Kung Shoes business will first establish as an ecommerce (drop shipping) site, with advertising available to businesses interested in benefiting from the website traffic, and brand image. Kung Shoes may possibly be in Mall Kiosks, Night Markets, Retail outlets and also offer an affiliate program on Commission Junction when resources are available to expand, and capitalize in these areas.
Objectives
1. To establish, protect, and grow a sustainable corporate business organization in Asia, to market globally by attracting top talent to serve in their respective executive positions, and manage in Accounting, Human Resources, Marketing, Operations/Manufacturing, Logistics/Supply Chain Management etc .
2. To employ, and build a workforce that is well supported and appreciated, while having fun every minute of work so they are able to provide excellent and memorable service so customers come back and share their experience with their family, friends, associates and colleagues.
3. To incorporate a Social Responsibility program through philanthropy similar to the Toms One for One concept but in a more practical, and economic way, while employing community service activities so employees feel that their work, and life is making an impact to people and can go home every day knowing they made a difference.
4. To always be creative and innovative through understanding and constant research and development of global market conditions.
5. To see everyone in the company grow with the company, and earn a comfortable, healthy and happy living.

Mission
The KungShoes.com Mission is simple. To offer everyone in the world, regardless of age, sex, socio-economic background, and culture, the ability to experience, and own a pair of Kung Shoes and to learn the variety of Kung Fu Styles for Fitness, Health, and overall well-being via Kung Fu Sifus, while understanding Kung Food Nutrition, and Medication.
Company Summary
Kung Shoes will be a company suitable to individuals, and families striving to constantly improve by asking and listening to feedback from customers so that the company will continue to innovate and inspire its customers to continue to use its products for their benefit. The advantage over the competition is to offer educational fitness/nutrition programs, and offer clothing as well.

Products
Kung Shoes will strive to become a well-known global brand offering style, luxury, affordability, and fun to everyone interested in experiencing the culture, knowledge, and benefits of everything related to Kung Fu.
Products that will be available from Kung Shoes will be a shoe line competitive to Toms.com while offering customers the ability to customize their own shoes with material selection and embroidery. Also available will be the opportunity to own a modernized portable Mook Jong/Wooden Dummy and also the information to build your very own. Kung Shoes will continue to educate its customers with Kung Food Recipes from Food Professionals, Kung Fu Sifus via such mediums as Traditional Schools/Dojo’s , Written material, and audio/video available physically and online. Clothing and Accessories are also potential growth avenues.
Market Analysis Summary
With a global population of 7 billion people and if everyone in the world was able to own a pair dependant on their socio-economic situation/status, and had to purchase/own a new pair every year, this would continue to employ people, and the company would have long term sustainability by continuing to have to produce to meet demand.

Market Segmentation
Luxury
Casual
Athletic
Target Market Segment Strategy
1. The Family Market (Casual and Athletic) will be the largest market with a typical family consisting of parents in their late 30’s and early 40’s with two children which means that they may purchase as a family on average 8 pairs of shoes per year depending on factors such a usage, product quality and environmental conditions.
2. The Luxury and Business Professional Market will probably be the smallest market serving only a select few, which may be where there is a higher profit margin
3. The “in need” market will be important, serving those in need of quality shoes who cannot personally afford to purchase on their own, which can be sold through charitable organizations to give to their clients.
Industry Analysis (Competition and Buying Patterns)
Tapping into the current popularity of the Toms.com brand and offering a better alternative with more value added services and programs will be The Kung Shoes Company advantage, being able to generate enough sales to generate profits to continue to innovate and grow the company for long term sustainability. The competitive advantage will be offering Kung Fu lessons, Kung Food Recipes/Diet, Nutritional Information as well as Asian Medicine Literature and the opportunity for customers to purchase a portable Mook Jong/Wooden Dummy to practice and play with at home, outside or while travelling.
Strategy/Implementation/Competitive Edge Summary
Initially, Kung Shoes will have to develop its online marketplace to be most economic and to serve the trend of online buying due to convenience to the consumer. Several distributions channels, such as Personal delivery, Night Markets, Kiosks, into retail outlets and possibly one day into retail are possible, if economically worthwhile and feasible.
The corporate environment in which the customer will experience will be educational, fun and memorable.
In terms of marketing: email newsletters, online videos, affiliate/referral program, fitness programs, Kung Fu lessons from Master Sifu’s, books, videos, toys, clothing, movie star appearances, philanthropy/social responsibility, and any means necessary to accomplish success will be deployed.

Management Summary
Kung Shoes will be an Asian Owned, Operated, and Employed Company, headquartered and protected in Asia with representatives suitable to communicate in other languages in to effectively do business with people who may not speak and understand the common language, English.
Old 07-20-2014, 09:08 PM   #12
Banned By Establishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by v_tec View Post
Where's the business plan for these two?

Home

Home

......and a forum copying all of RS's subforum titles Emperors Den - Index
Awesome threads you got started there... Relationship Forum

I am not asking you to invest in these
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-20-2014, 09:09 PM   #13
Banned By Establishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by twitchyzero View Post
you could at least post some more info

Home
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kung-...63487963790123
I just cut and pasted the business plan to not waste time.
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-20-2014, 09:10 PM   #14
Banned By Establishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenDuang View Post

How do we begin?
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-20-2014, 09:11 PM   #15
Banned By Establishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by twitchyzero View Post
repaired kung fu shoes builds character
OP are you related to a past member named Spoonworks by any chance?
They will be like Toms, only more like Kung Fu Shoes.
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-20-2014, 09:12 PM   #16
Banned By Establishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger_handheld View Post
Attachment 21864

Dude you are not even a business major. Why the hell would I or someone else want to invest their cash with a CEO who has no business background whatsoever and are running a fashion business - one of most cut throat industries of all time.

This may sound judgmental but... I feel like you were one of those satellite kids who came here, went to UBC did the easiest program, came out with a BBA and now are out of a job so trying to make the best by trying to be a wantaprenure.

How many years did you lurk RS before coming up with Emperors Den - Index .. those thread titles look so familiar..
Wow, so negative. what are you doing with your life?
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-20-2014, 09:28 PM   #17
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 3,340 Times in 841 Posts
Quote:
According to StatisticBrain.com Footwear Industry Statistics, the footwear industry annual revenue is $48 Billion, employing approximately 188 888 people in 31 000 stores. The female market share is 40%, Men’s 35% and 25% other.
Soon the $48 Billion will be yours!

Your business plan is severely lacking. Good luck!
Jgresch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 09:31 PM   #18
Banned By Establishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgresch View Post
Soon the $48 Billion will be yours!

Your business plan is severely lacking. Good luck!
That was my first time writing a business plan. What else is it missing other than the numbers?
Old 07-20-2014, 09:32 PM   #19
Banned By Establishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger_handheld View Post
Attachment 21864

How many years did you lurk RS before coming up with Emperors Den - Index .. those thread titles look so familiar..
I used to operate a Home Based Tennis Stringing Business back in university to help me pay for tuition.
Old 07-20-2014, 09:48 PM   #20
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,941 Times in 765 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaCRZy View Post
That was my first time writing a business plan. What else is it missing other than the numbers?
We'll that makes me confident in ur ability to take my investment and turn it into a going concern.

Dude, seriously, I'm all for entreprising spiritless but on RS? Seriously?! Do u have no friends to start this with? Or kickstarter?

You clearly have no idea what ur doing, so please, save urself further embarrassment by stopping this thread.

And stop copying everything off of online templates!
4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-20-2014, 09:53 PM   #21
Wanna have a threesome?

Thanked 5,054 Times in 1,657 Posts
This dude is the most entertaining noob since B. Chow.
MindBomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 09:54 PM   #22
Banned By Establishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4444 View Post
We'll that makes me confident in ur ability to take my investment and turn it into a going concern.

Dude, seriously, I'm all for entreprising spiritless but on RS? Seriously?! Do u have no friends to start this with? Or kickstarter?

You clearly have no idea what ur doing, so please, save urself further embarrassment by stopping this thread.

And stop copying everything off of online templates!
You are just not the right match, buddy.
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-20-2014, 10:01 PM   #23
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 1,726 Times in 546 Posts
You should go to Dragon's Den.

Don't want sound rude, but your business ideas and plans are CRZy.
bcedhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 10:05 PM   #24
Banned By Establishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcedhk View Post
You should go to Dragon's Den.

Don't want sound rude, but your business ideas and plans are CRZy.
The cost of the leather shoes are about 13/14 times more than the cost of the normal shoes from my supplier.

Thank you for your comment. If you do not have anything positive to contribute, and are not adventurous to do something like this, please do not be so negative.

Thank you
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-20-2014, 10:07 PM   #25
Banned By Establishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenDuang View Post

I hope you are not being sarcastic.
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by: