REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Buyer/Seller Ratings Archive (https://www.revscene.net/forums/buyer-seller-ratings-archive_178/)
-   -   frostedLS (69-0-0) 6 STAR MEMBER (https://www.revscene.net/forums/111310-frostedls-69-0-0-6-star-member.html)

amplified 03-04-2003 05:22 PM

That_Audio_Guy (1-0-0)

POSITIVE

what can i say...great to deal with plus knows his stuff bought a few things off him...kinda lost count now hahaha

hEllraZr1208 03-05-2003 06:15 PM

positive

got a couple of things off him....
positive, on time, willing to meet at mutually convienient location....

two thumbs up

jahnnybravo 03-05-2003 07:52 PM

POSITIVE

Great guy. Very professional.
Cam gets the Jahnnybravo Seal of Approval .
How's the itch?

kato888 03-05-2003 08:44 PM

Positive.

Thumbs up for Cam.

Tchleung 03-06-2003 09:43 PM

Positive

Undoubtably one of the easiest people to work and deal with. Dealt with him many a times Very easy person to get a long with and to become buddies with. He's hooked me up with deals. :agree:

rb 03-06-2003 09:54 PM

POSITIVE

Essentially what everyone said above... Bought his old audio setup practically. He knows his stuff when it comes to car audio and will gladly share his knowledge with anyone. Cam's the most honest and respectful person i know... two thumbs up!

pizzaMR2 03-06-2003 10:04 PM

Great guy

Quality items for a fair and good price!

i gotten a few things and even though I never tested before I bought one item..it works fine and danddy.

If your buying audio equipment..buy it from someone who's really into it..b/c they are the ones that takes care of their stuff.

and b/c rs is becoming a bit like ebay

AAAAAAAAAAAAA++++++++++++++++++++

ludemaniac 03-06-2003 10:39 PM

i have nothing but positive things to say

everytime he works on my car he does the highest quality job.. and is ALWAYS efficient...
hes also very very neat..in fact his dad calls him the perfectionist hiding every single wire possible

very reliable, friendly, and excellent to deal with..

ive recommended him to lilke at least 5 friends OUTside of revscene who have become regular customers

micbain 03-06-2003 10:41 PM

Negative....lol...naw i'm kiddin... POSITIVE!!!

dude knows his stuff inside out, if i ever have a problem i ask him. just look at his installs.... i've done business with him a few times, hes honest, and gets the job done

orgasm_donor 03-06-2003 11:04 PM

Positively positive

He's a good dude! I bought a couple of things off of him and he's easy to talk to, knowledgeable and stays true to his word.

5 star rating from Mikey

Nocardia 03-07-2003 06:36 PM

definately 2 thumbs up...met when i had time, and gave me stuff at a good deal too! :)

Volvo-brickster 03-11-2003 06:06 PM

Great guy to deal with.
Honest and knows his sheit

SuperChicken 03-18-2003 09:17 AM

POSITIVE

Cam is an awesome guy. I bought a recently repaired (at the time) concept 4 channel amp off of him. Sale went smoothly and well. But the amp decided to blow up again, and Cam was more than willing to take it back for more than I paid for it! He even offered to give me first dibs on buying it again when he got it fixed.

Teddy5 03-18-2003 07:50 PM

POSITIVE

awesome guy to deal with and always willing to give a hand or give some tips and knows wuts hes doing for a young dude hahah......fast and cheap installs too :D

exx 03-18-2003 08:36 PM

POSITIVE

Bought my Rims/Tires/Springs off him.. I shoulda just bought his whole car.

Seriously though, he took the rims/tires off his car and cleaned them to a sparkling shine the day before I bought them. That was cool.

Also met up with him shortly after and went to a shop to have his springs taken off and put onto mine.

Good shtuff! :D

ayjay 03-18-2003 11:26 PM

POSITIVE

POSITIVE

This guy knows his shit... bought a Concept 504-A amp off him for a wicked price, no hassle :D

he's installing my Compustar (not easy), and helping me with my entire system install as well...he's been offered jobs at A&B Sound and Beamriders because of his quality work... too many good things to say... hell, he's my best friend :D

rothmansking 03-24-2003 06:11 PM

TOTALLY POSITIVE!!!!

Cam is a great guy that knows his stuff (did installs for a car audio place before, and just check out his previous work with his own or any of his previous clients.) Helped me do plenty of things with my car and is definitely helpful and knowledgeable. Got my new amp installed by him today and I am totally satisfied with the work. I will always go back to him for the great service and prices and I will definitely recommend him to anyone.

Cav 03-24-2003 10:19 PM

just bought some car audio stuff off cam, transaction went good, but he really does need some negative feedback =P

2 thumps up for that audio guy

bones2 04-01-2003 12:05 AM

POSITIVE

POSITIVE

great installer! takes pride in his work and it shows! would definetly recommend to anyone and everyone. ill definetly be returning for anything else i need. thanks for the keyless entry at a great price cam!

Huey 04-04-2003 07:18 PM

Very Positive

What can I say, the guy's bought more stuff off of me than most people here have spent on their entire system. Very knowledgeable & very reliable. Very cool guy to deal with.

rothmansking 04-07-2003 03:50 PM

Just got my fuse box replaced him today (got a new amp and the amperage wasn't high enough on my old fuse) .... Always good work and good info. Can't wait to see your setup once it's finished Cam and hopefully I won't have to see you again for a while.....
hahahahha

W3RD 04-25-2003 12:58 AM

i don't know if anyone else has delt with cam but he did a fantastic job installing my deck, wiring, bolting down my subs and amp and even repositioned my subs..

brought my car to him, deck i had didn't work at the time, came with me and helped me pick out another deck at beamriders, installed it quickly..

wired everything and prices were dirtcheap now to think of it..

thanks again Cam

BaddassRex 04-29-2003 11:30 AM

It was his first time to do underbody neons and he did a nice job.. clean install.. also did my keyless entry no problem.. thanks cam

DragonChi 05-05-2003 12:19 AM

u know ur stuff

+++
good stuff all the way :)

Tupac 05-10-2003 05:50 PM

Positive

Definitely positive.

Installed a deck and altezzas for me, no sweat. Quite the handyman, seems to know how to install whatever you want on whatever you drive.

Great guy! Great price!