REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Fashion & Shopping (https://www.revscene.net/forums/fashion-shopping_34/)
-   -   belly piercing (https://www.revscene.net/forums/116334-belly-piercing.html)

nOtSoSlOw 03-27-2003 07:12 PM

belly piercing

where is a good place(sanatary/safe) to get a belly piercing and how much does it cost?
do u bring ur own belly jewel or do u have to buy it there?

SkinnyPupp 03-27-2003 11:31 PM

I'll let you know when my GF gets out of bed :)

BTW I do know that you have to wear a hoop for the first while. They'll decide which size you should used based on your shape and navel size.

fly-gurl 03-28-2003 01:54 AM

i think you have to buy the navel ring from them...i got my navel pierced for about $40 at mack's leather since they were having some special...although the place doesn't look very clean, they were actually quite thorough in in sanitation methods such as sterilizing the instruments and bagging them and such...i think other places such as next and sacred heart as just as good but i think it costs a bit more

ShyGuy 03-28-2003 02:37 AM

Check out http://www.nextbody.com/

I have lots of friends that had it done there.

SkinnyPupp 03-28-2003 04:29 AM

My GF got hers done at "Underground" on Granvile. She says it's VERY clean, and comfortable to go.

~designer_rice~ 03-28-2003 05:30 PM

I got it done at Next on Granville. It's $70 just for the piercing. Depending on which ring or bar you choose, the price varies. Mine costed $112 altogether. You don't have to get a ring if you don't want to. I got a bar and can't change it for four months. Next is quite sterile. I have no infections yet since I got it pierced last month. First timers get a group talk which was cheesy. The pain factor was not bad at all. Now...I just have to tone that tummy of mine...
:smokin

Delish 03-28-2003 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ~designer_rice~
I got it done at Next on Granville. It's $70 just for the piercing. Depending on which ring or bar you choose, the price varies. Mine costed $112 altogether. You don't have to get a ring if you don't want to. I got a bar and can't change it for four months. Next is quite sterile. I have no infections yet since I got it pierced last month. First timers get a group talk which was cheesy. The pain factor was not bad at all. Now...I just have to tone that tummy of mine...
:smokin

I'm not piercing mine until my stomach gets toned - like real flatttt. I stopped doing Pilates I got too lazy :(

Dream830 03-28-2003 07:30 PM

i go to First on Granville. they're clean, efficient and knowledgeable. the naval piercing came to approximately $50 to $60 including the ring. for the piercing to heal more effectively, it is recommended that you begin with a hoop cause when you cleanse with antibacterial soap you can rotate the ring through the hole.

vwdarling 03-28-2003 07:54 PM

www.anatomicbody.com

:D

hEllraZr1208 03-28-2003 07:57 PM

me and my friends all get our piercings done at sacred heart...
(between us all parts of ear, lip, nose, eyebrow, tongue, belly, nipple)..... i got my tongue done at next... good service but they weren't that nice about aftercare when i came in for downsizing

girlie racer 03-29-2003 11:18 AM

i got mine done at Next too, came to about $118 and then i come back in 3 months to change the size of the hoop and color of the jem =D .. i was scared shitless cuz they make u watch other people do it..but the inhaler thing they gave me made me feel like i was on drugs and i went to la la land for a bit haha

petite_treat 03-29-2003 10:26 PM

Iam not too sure what places would be good in Vancouver since iam from Victoria..but i know the prices do range and you need to buy the ring from the piercer:)
My sis go hers done last year and it goes roughly $50..i dont think it's that expensive though..and as far as pain..ive heard that it's not too bad.
i want to go get mine done..but until i have more $ that wont be happening.

nOtSoSlOw 03-31-2003 07:31 AM

can someone give me the address of next and 1st on granville?

exquisitelove 04-01-2003 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by nOtSoSlOw
can someone give me the address of next and 1st on granville?
First on Granville is 1149 Granville St. 604-682-3937 if you want to call for appointment.
and Next should be right next door of it. Planning on getting my tattoo there.

Anyways,
My best friend and I got ours pierced at First on Granville. Got it about 6 1/2 months ago. Still no infections. Should have Bear pierce you, he has the most sooothing voice that you'll be soo relaxed that it'll absolutely feel like it was nothing.

It costed me $50.80 after tax for the whole piercing.

$21 for the ring
$25 for the navel fee

Hondaracer 04-01-2003 12:54 PM

bellybutton rings are harsh played

rice-gurl 04-08-2003 12:25 PM

i got mines done at 1st on granville it cost about $50 bux with tax
and then i went to atomic to get a new bar which had two gems soooo expensive which came to be about $100

theres alot of clean places now... so u dont have to worrie that much... but good luck

rice-gurl 04-08-2003 12:25 PM

i got mines done at 1st on granville it cost about $50 bux with tax
and then i went to atomic to get a new bar which had two gems soooo expensive which came to be about $100

theres alot of clean places now... so u dont have to worrie that much... but good luck

superlammy1031 04-08-2003 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SkinnyPupp
My GF got hers done at "Underground" on Granvile. She says it's VERY clean, and comfortable to go.
There is no more underground on Granville right?

Trinity 04-08-2003 02:09 PM

What about for sensitive skin? Does that matter when going for a bellyring?

mono520 04-12-2003 10:11 AM

Sacred Hearts! Navel Piercing!!!

Had mine done yesterday and it was great! i went to sarcred hearts on nelson, got the barbell with 2 jewels (top and big gem on bottom). My piercer was really patient a great to deal with, he answered all of my questions and explained everything in plain english about the procedure.

Everything costed me $126 for the piercing, barbell and seasalts. Very well worth it because of the service! If i had more than 1 belly button, i'd get them all done there!

superlammy1031 04-12-2003 07:55 PM

Re: Sacred Hearts! Navel Piercing!!!

Quote:

Originally posted by Q_tee
Had mine done yesterday and it was great! i went to sarcred hearts on nelson, got the barbell with 2 jewels (top and big gem on bottom). My piercer was really patient a great to deal with, he answered all of my questions and explained everything in plain english about the procedure.

Everything costed me $126 for the piercing, barbell and seasalts. Very well worth it because of the service! If i had more than 1 belly button, i'd get them all done there!

Is it hurt? I wanna get one too!

Celica_GurL 04-12-2003 08:15 PM

i got mine done 4 days ago at Next! and it was pretty good.. i got a barbell with one jewel and everything costed me $118
service was good, clean...i'd go there again

i also got my tattoo on the same day.. again, service was good and clean....my tat costed me $107

superlammy1031 04-12-2003 08:20 PM

Is it that expensive of getting belly ring? cuz I got my tongue ring done at Next too, but it only cost $80 or sth!

Celica_GurL 04-12-2003 10:28 PM

actual piercing is $30
barbell costed $70 i think or $75

Celica_GurL 04-12-2003 10:29 PM

actual piercing is $30
barbell costed $70 i think or $75