REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Okanagan Off-Topic (https://www.revscene.net/forums/okanagan-off-topic_175/)
-   -   Random post thread about nothing (https://www.revscene.net/forums/117069-random-post-thread-about-nothing.html)

down_hill_dog 11-15-2003 05:05 PM

prolly one that plays cd's

fourtirefire 11-15-2003 06:06 PM

anyone on here know a guy in a 1st gen red mr2 N/A?? he was rippin thru traffic today with me, and also some other guy with an oldschool black el camino SS with some beefy looking chrome diff cover and dual exhaust etc, possibly some cragars on there too

Festus351 11-15-2003 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by down_hill_dog
:werd:

Ive been happy with pioneer, premeir is good, tho its just basically spending an extra 30 bucks on a pioneer to get a few more freatures ^_^

351rusty 11-15-2003 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by down_hill_dog
haha..thanks tips.

Canadian Rider 11-15-2003 07:27 PM

an alpine... i'd get nothing else if i ever got a new deck... i have a pioneer and it's alright (mind you it's a pretty low model) but i'd still go alpine man

Canadian Rider 11-15-2003 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SpooSports
heh, wild im still reppin kettle strong.

Sorry to hear about your friend laura, thats so rough.

and wont we be seeing hardcori at home sometime in the near future;)

hah man im at golds now... but im starting to wish i was back at kettle... golds closes to early and i like to go at night....

civic chick 11-15-2003 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Canadian Rider
i just got out of being addicted to the gym (Because of school) and it sucks ass... im gettin soft. :(
haha, school will not stand in my way! muahahaha...:p

i finally watched finding nemo tonight....SUCH a sweet movie....i want to buy it....:p

i got creeped on tonight when i was walking back home from blockbuster....this guy in a truck drove by me, harsh staring, then does a u turn in the middle of main st and comes back by me super slow and comes to a complete stop to do a right turn just after i crossed the street and then he drives by me again! weird ppl in this town i tell ya...i need a gun :p

RedCeli 11-15-2003 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Canadian Rider
an alpine... i'd get nothing else if i ever got a new deck... i have a pioneer and it's alright (mind you it's a pretty low model) but i'd still go alpine man
I have an alpine...7893 I think...and I'm not really happy with it lately. If the cd has any slight scratches, it will skip or just spit the cd out.

netfreak 11-15-2003 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by onetirefire
anyone on here know a guy in a 1st gen red mr2 N/A?? he was rippin thru traffic today with me, and also some other guy with an oldschool black el camino SS with some beefy looking chrome diff cover and dual exhaust etc, possibly some cragars on there too
there's a guy who lives near me driving a red MR2 that looks like it has the bodykit from the supercharged versions. He also has a white MR2 parked beside his place.

accent_gal 11-15-2003 10:16 PM

get a pioneer. i worked for them cool stuff.
and ya im back around the 13th. next weekend preludacris is commin to taipei to party with me, and if he doesnt hes a harsh fag

Gunn 11-15-2003 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by civic chick

i finally watched finding nemo tonight....SUCH a sweet movie....i want to buy it....:p

I love that movie... watched it atleast 3-4 times already :)

Festus351 11-15-2003 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Gunn
I love that movie... watched it atleast 3-4 times already :)
I'm watching it again tonite... my mom bought it for me on dvd today... *woot* what a life... sitting at home on a saturday nite watching a kids animated movie all alone.... :\

civic chick 11-15-2003 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Festus351
I'm watching it again tonite... my mom bought it for me on dvd today... *woot* what a life... sitting at home on a saturday nite watching a kids animated movie all alone.... :\
haha, thats what i did? whats wrong w/ that??? :p

though a friend did call after and we went for bp's and then a long ass girl talk..haha

fourtirefire 11-16-2003 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Festus351
time to come down to the jumpin city of kelowna where the party is always on hahah.. i wish

fourtirefire 11-16-2003 01:51 AM

Quote:

i tell ya...i need a gun :p
or, a chainsaw!
ahha shit, thats some disturbing shit in that movie, never go to texas...

SpooSports 11-16-2003 09:10 AM

Heh, hellz yeah for the return of stapes, were gonna have to have a good old bush partie to welcome him back.

I will never buy a deck thats not alpine, they make the best decks and are reasonably prices hands down.
Mines 2 years old now and ive never had a single problem with it.

civic chick 11-16-2003 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by onetirefire
or, a chainsaw!
ahha shit, thats some disturbing shit in that movie, never go to texas...

i never saw it(no pun intended) cuz i heard it was crap???

yepp, get to go birthday present shopping today and buckle down and do some sociology reading....:(

RRxtar 11-16-2003 11:09 AM

i didnt go out this weekend
whats wrong with me?

Big Daddy 11-16-2003 11:46 AM

Quote:

i never saw it(no pun intended) cuz i heard it was crap???

Only good part about it is the Drill Seargent from Full Metal Jacket :D

civic chick 11-16-2003 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Big Daddy
Only good part about it is the Drill Seargent from Full Metal Jacket :D
maybe i'll wait for it to come out on dvd and see it.....haha

whats w/ everyone getting points??? misbehaving or what?

big_sexy_chevy 11-16-2003 12:59 PM

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! GREY CUP SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! GO ESKIMO'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

work sux(N) specially when the dish washer breaks down:p

fourtirefire 11-16-2003 01:01 PM

hahah mike got points too!

SpooSports 11-16-2003 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DA_TEG
i didnt go out this weekend
whats wrong with me?

Heh, thursday almost killed you.

ThunderKat 11-16-2003 09:51 PM

yeah...this weekend was okay...worked at the restaurant...went to splash's for an hour on saturday...(it licked balls) and now me and matt are gonna go grab a hot dog at sev...and watch a movie...

EH spooie...this thursday...you and me...we are gonna rip up that dance floor! ;)

351rusty 11-16-2003 10:17 PM

thanks for the input on the decks..i guess ill check out some Alpines..i was looken at a brand new kenwood...was concerned about the flip face not being strong...im looken for something really nice looken with the functions..and for a semi reasonable price..cause it will go into my stang in the spring