REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Okanagan Off-Topic (https://www.revscene.net/forums/okanagan-off-topic_175/)
-   -   The Drunk thread (https://www.revscene.net/forums/130423-drunk-thread.html)

clutch5oh 10-12-2003 05:32 AM

ansd ifd i hera sopme 1 say japan floro realy fsat again, ill go nuys

fourtirefire 10-12-2003 05:09 PM

whoa your hardcore.. you were still wasted at 6:30am

RRxtar 10-12-2003 05:29 PM

i am retired from the drinking

fourtirefire 10-12-2003 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DA_TEG
i bet you are!

351rusty 10-12-2003 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DA_TEG
arighty jamie

*edit..on a semi side note..i was nicely drinkin at a wedding in kamloops..like 12 bottles of beer and 6 glasses of wine..it was sad tho..most ppl were gone by 11pm..closed right out at 130

SpooSports 10-12-2003 07:26 PM

heh, mike u just got called jamie.

honduhman 10-13-2003 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by SpooSports
you went drinking without me........basterd

Nah its ok, i was so drunk last night i passed out on a lino floor.
i was gonna log onto rs but i couldnt type my username and password properly so it wouldnt let me on.

good times:)

That's why im logged onto whererever i asrt drunk.

I have no probmels loggin int. hahahaa suxoers.

SpooSports 10-16-2003 02:34 PM

So Club Med, 20 for 20 tonight.:)

Heh, mike is gonna break his 4 day sober streak.

fourtirefire 10-16-2003 03:47 PM

oh more than likely, but i'm sure we'll be hearing the "i dont drink anymore" a few more times

Gunn 10-16-2003 04:48 PM

Quote:

So Club Med, 20 for 20 tonight.:)

Heh, mike is gonna break his 4 day sober streak.

you boys going out tonight??? me and amanda were gonna go... but i dunno... i dont want to be all up night and wake up at 6:30pm... what about friday or saturday, boys?

ThunderKat 10-17-2003 03:02 AM

hey...iu'm hammerd...lol...we went to dennis...and yeah...i think i am going tpo puke...hahah ai am a really good typoer when i am driunk...ool.....eh...i thnk tthat i whsould drunk now.....nnoi no...i think i shikld sleep.;...sopoo and mike..this is all your fault...i vbet matt is going to tank you 2morrow...;) bye buye....heheheh :evil

Gunn 10-17-2003 06:59 AM

last night was quite the RS drunk fest. me, spoo, da-teg, thunderkat, jamie, tangerine torque and jason...

jamie got kicked out of club med for being too drunk. man, was that kid a mess.

the rest of us drank 20 for $20, and ended up at denny's until 4am. i went to sleep at 5am, and woke up at 6:30 for work. this is gonna be a fun day.

SpooSports 10-17-2003 08:58 AM

Haha gong show, Mike got dragged on to the dance floor by another random hottie.

Amanda was done. The bouncer told me that if jamie pukes in his bar he was going to kill him. Dennys Random 4am Phonecalls, Random Waitress named adrianne.

good times, see yall next thursday:)

Gunn 10-17-2003 09:31 AM

Quote:

Haha gong show, Mike got dragged on to the dance floor by another random hottie.
Only after I rejected her ;)

Quote:

Amanda was done. The bouncer told me that if jamie pukes in his bar he was going to kill him. Dennys Random 4am Phonecalls, Random Waitress named adrianne.

Yeah, amanda was just a little drunk haha ;) Got hit on by adrienne when you guys went outside. yeah that bouncer was pissed... "if he gets up off that chair, i'm kicking him out. if he has a drink in his hand, i'm kicking him out and you out! if he pukes on the bar, I WILL kill him"

Then jamie proceeds to fall against our table knocking three drinks on the floor, and one full drink completely on my lap.

oh jamie, you're so loveable. haha

RRxtar 10-17-2003 01:00 PM

hooooooolllllllyyyyyyyy fffffuuucccckkkk
hahahaaahhaaaaahaha

GONG SHOW is how i would describe last nite

who did i get dragged on the dance floor by? i dont remember anything abotu that.
actually i dont remember much of anything other than all the hot asses and the seemingly endless flow of hiballs to our table.
that was fuckin hillarious with jamie and the bouncer! did amy pick him up? last i saw was him piled up in a ball outside. i wonder if he got fired today haha

you know its a rough nite when puke twice at work and your boss says "Mike you REAK like booze. and you look like you're still drunk!" in the morning. haha

ThunderKat 10-17-2003 02:07 PM

OH MY GOD....i don't think i could have drank enough....frick...i am still hung over and its almost 3...i think i had like 15 maybe more.....ohhh thats bad for a lightweight....:crazy2:
So fun going out with you guys..we need to do it more often...next thursday we are soo going out again...:D

fourtirefire 10-17-2003 03:18 PM

haha i guess this ends mikes sober streak, surprise surprise...
jamie must have had a fun night passing out on the floor of his box again

SpooSports 10-17-2003 03:53 PM

hahaha mikes my hero, reeking of booze at work anf puking, ur a king man!

RRxtar 10-17-2003 04:01 PM

dont forget 2 hours of sleep

Gunn 10-17-2003 04:44 PM

Hey I had just over one hour of sleep. Nobody said anything about me being hungover or drunk, surprisingly. Talking on the phone all day was a blast! haha

I've never puked the next morning... (knock on wood)

Props to us for all getting so hammered and still getting up the next morning for work :D

jamie 10-17-2003 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Gunn
Props to us for all getting so hammered and still getting up the next morning for work :D
ummmm.... i didn't make it to work, not only that but i didn't call - just woke up at 3:15 this afternoon

and i barfed all over the steps going to my neighbors house - they must've been stoked on seeing me in my ginch out there

accent_gal 10-17-2003 09:22 PM

haha boy did i miss out! jamie you alky!!!
gunn : ive never puked the next day either! its great eh?

Gunn 10-17-2003 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by accent_gal
haha boy did i miss out! jamie you alky!!!
gunn : ive never puked the next day either! its great eh?

yeah, it's great :D

I've only puked twice... once when I drank 28 beers in 2.5 hours after a hockey game, while just sitting in the dressing room.

Then on new years last year when I drank a 40 of bakardi as well as some beer I think, in a span of about 3 hours. Not to mention I was so sick the flu before hand, I had so much medication in me.

It takes a lot to get me sick, thankfully :)

RRxtar 10-17-2003 11:05 PM

i never puke either. ever.

they were probably selling gas as rye tho. haha

SpooSports 10-17-2003 11:20 PM

Yeah for 1 dollar drinks, i guarantee u theres more than just rye in those babys.

So jamie do u still have a job.:)

Heh, gong show times:D