REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Okanagan Off-Topic (https://www.revscene.net/forums/okanagan-off-topic_175/)
-   -   The Drunk thread (https://www.revscene.net/forums/130423-drunk-thread.html)

Ado 08-30-2003 01:37 AM

Drunk again...

Tonight was wicked...Mike How do you not get a good nights sleep for the last like week I've been drunk pretty well all the time and I've has the ebst sleep ever man...oh yah this is now my favorite thread on this board....I have a feeling im going to be posting in here a lot more int hre near future...anyway to all those dunk people....see ya again tomorrow night...

-Adrian

jamie 08-30-2003 12:08 PM

drinking has begun over here and its like 1

tonight we party.

RRxtar 08-30-2003 01:34 PM

Bars in kelowna need a BAC tester like some in Van do... we can have competitions to see who can get drunker!

Big Daddy 08-30-2003 06:06 PM

I heard they stopped having those cuz people got too drunk or some shit, would definately be fun tho :D

accent_gal 08-31-2003 01:33 AM

drunk drunk drunk! i was so druuunk last night!!! best night by far since i've been here! k so all the snobby brazilians went to some beach party on another island so the elite group had like all the model tables and alky to ourselves. 2 ppl left today so it was a going away party anyways, we all got wasted at the club and danced till the lights came on then went for hotdogs, like 15 of us haha then to the appartment for more beer and dancing! it was rad till the rowdy chileans started pouring beer all over the girls and spraying us with water faaaak i had to go downstairs and change twice! concha de la madre! or somethin like that! watched the sun come up then went home at like 7am.... damn milke u have one interesting letter on the way haha

Ado 08-31-2003 02:40 AM

Im 2 drunk to even read that post cori....but sounds like you had a good time....man there is like 2 days until school starts then i gotta cut down the thinking...probably for the better though...Ill still have to go out like a couple times a week..or more lol...How was everybodys saturday mine was drunkin but the good bar here in PG is closed so i had to go to some shitty one :S...oh well booze is booze i guess....see ya tomorrow same drunk time same drunk thread.

-Adrian

down_hill_dog 08-31-2003 02:46 AM

just rounded foff night nfumber 3 of 4in A roqw... tomorrwq night shoukd be big again. jamie get ahgold of neuf and come to tonys partys

WSODgirlracer 08-31-2003 05:18 AM

well, first time posting in the drunk thread, hehe, calgary rocks, up here visitin rexem. Whoa, i went to the palace and it was awesome, for a little girl i drank a big amount :D and some random guy on the dance floor put his arm around me and took my picture, not sure what the heck that was about, good thing blaupunkt69 didn't see it though, raise some shit, hehe. love this place, cori, all i have to say is i wish that i expierenced partying like you do, hardcore, sounds like so much fun! anyways, i'm outty, does anyone ever notice how much it sucks to go to sleep when you're drunk, damn spins, grrrrr.

jamie 08-31-2003 09:44 AM

well after drinking at scotts house, cutting a crazy rug at flashbakcs, 2 fights, a broken toe and getting yoinked off the highway at 3:30 by the po 9

interesting night to say the least

now excuse me while i go hit the ER :(

RRxtar 08-31-2003 03:02 PM

I didnt drink last nite...

but I sure did somethin else!

:high: :haha: :dizzy: :agree: :hi: :buttrock:

HyperREV 08-31-2003 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by jamie
well after drinking at scotts house, cutting a crazy rug at flashbakcs, 2 fights, a broken toe and getting yoinked off the highway at 3:30 by the po 9

interesting night to say the least

now excuse me while i go hit the ER :(

haha shit, i was too drunk to make it to flashbacks.

we fucking OWNED mike hall's wedding, it was so rad. fully exploited the open bar with double rye and cokes all night.

im getting good at holding large amounts of hard liquor, brad on the other hand... haha

got DB's? 08-31-2003 08:47 PM

yeh man mike's wedding was sweet, and so was watching the peelers prior to it

jamie 09-01-2003 02:01 AM

ssssshhhhnkmm@

HyperREV 09-04-2003 12:15 AM

im dissapointed in jamie tonite

all in all tonite was uber fucking lame. soome bitch steals my drink, another bitch spills my drink... at least our waitress at the litterbox was tight.

SpooSports 09-04-2003 12:19 AM

:werd: Your Kelowna Mods were in full effect tonight at the Cats Meow Tonight!

Jamie was there too, but he didnt make it downtown with us. But eh did take me crazy ripping in his sirocco.

RRxtar 09-04-2003 12:47 AM

Spoo is now a full drunk ass member

jamies a weenie

Im a straight up alcoholic

Geoff knows watsup

and the waitress tonite is my new girlfriend.

jamie 09-06-2003 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DA_TEG

jamies a weenie

haah sorry bud.. but im a full up gamer

i fuckin hope you made it home safe tonite man

ugh, its 5.. jamie needs sleep.

SpooSports 09-06-2003 08:54 AM

wow u guys pulled a 5am thats impressive..........Maybe i should of joined u. What went down last night

RRxtar 09-06-2003 01:13 PM

how the hell did i get home?!
where the hell is my car?
wheres my pants!?!!

i prety much lost track of what we did after that dudes house...
i havent been that drunk in a looong time

HyperREV 09-06-2003 01:27 PM

i discovered my new favourite beer last night

Stella Artois pwnz j00!

and me :o

fourtirefire 09-07-2003 01:20 AM

wjpa this yethread needsa be breoght back to life aon a daily bpasis.. oh shit. i've gotta get up for work in3 hourss!!!!

SpooSports 09-07-2003 11:46 AM

I got sold out last night:( Not impressed

jamie 09-09-2003 01:02 AM

*barf*

Poorad 09-09-2003 08:53 AM

so uim's drunkz whiien i tiiype lyke this tHen?
interesting

ImportFreek 09-10-2003 06:57 PM

sounds like you have a blast down in kelowna, i was down there a few months ago....drank like a fish.....before the bars me and my bud would grab an 18 of beer, get loaded before the bars and then just get wasted in the bar..
im commin down soo to hit up the bars for 2 or 3 nights...proibly 2 weeks ill be down with my car.

be a change from the Kootenay Scene..iw anna see how you all hit it up...here we are alcohol rednecks..usually dont get home till 7am. .......then wake up afternoon and do it all again.