REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Entertainment Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/entertainment-forum_27/)
-   -   The O.C. (https://www.revscene.net/forums/143932-o-c.html)

Spork 12-01-2003 09:03 PM

i wasnt satisfied

its too bad, seth is doing his best

i say they should scrap it out fear factor style

merry chrismakuh

2 n r 12-01-2003 09:39 PM

dammit
theyre gonna make marissa look like a bitch

Mistah Wong 12-01-2003 11:37 PM

i kinda think that something my happen between marissa and that guy at the shrink office.

and i dont think the seth/anna/summer thing is gonna end like that. something else has to happen.

Richmond69er 12-02-2003 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mistah Wong
i kinda think that something my happen between marissa and that guy at the shrink office.

and i dont think the seth/anna/summer thing is gonna end like that. something else has to happen.

:werd:
the way that guy looked at marissa at the shrinks place and the way she returned his looks there is something there that is going to happen! umm iono this episode wasnt the best i felt it was lacking something.. just dont really know what.

Seth/summer/anna.... thats not the end of that crap something is going to go on i PREDICT some kind of rivalry between summer and anna to win seth over and seth in the end not wanting etiher :D HAHAHAHAHA meh who knows.
next weeks episode looks to be promising...

And if anyone taped this episode u know in the end when ryan gets oyut of the car to throw marissa's bottle of alky out pay attention to the way he walks infront of the car hhahahaha its RETARDED :D

Expresso 12-03-2003 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by meh
The one that was playing in the library right?

The Dandy Warhols - We used to be friends

Excellent Thanks.

Ronin 12-03-2003 03:46 AM

Seth is hilarious. The guy has two hot chicks that want him and he can't say like...hey girls, let's go have a threesome in my poolhouse or something. Instead, he loses both.

Anna is so hot.

Fox1096 12-03-2003 07:30 AM

Seth is such a moron. Choose Summer damnit! Yeah I think something is gonna happen between that guy in the therapist's office and Marissa.

Sigh.. wuts up with Marissa tho? Shopliftin and drinkin now. :(

sponge 12-03-2003 01:51 PM

LOL sames!! something is definetly gonna happen between Marissa and the therapist office guy. .. this show is some what very predictable...

I think marissa's sorta messed up emotionally...but it never hit me that it was buggin Ryan so much because she's like Ryan's mother

Mistah Wong 12-03-2003 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by sponge
I think marissa's sorta messed up emotionally...but it never hit me that it was buggin Ryan so much because she's like Ryan's mother

yeah. i didn't' realize it till the part when he threw her booze away.

i think seth should totally pick anna. summer is just gonna end up hurting him. cause he's not "Cool"

lilgurl 12-04-2003 04:07 PM

awww i missed the show yesterday
i watched the first half on monday

wut happens in the 2nd half?

i watched up to the part where anna goes to seths house b4 the party

RFlush 12-05-2003 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Fox1096
Sigh.. wuts up with Marissa tho? Shopliftin and drinkin now. :(
You make it sound like it is real life! :lol

Fox1096 12-06-2003 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by HKS
You make it sound like it is real life! :lol
It's real in my world!;) haha

Mistah Wong 12-07-2003 09:35 PM

its not on this week :(

Richmond69er 12-08-2003 03:57 PM

yeah it is isnt it?

but its a rerun this week til the new one next week?

ChaRulz 12-10-2003 03:35 AM

The New years episode should be on today at 9 on fox. If it isint, freakin go insane

Mistah Wong 12-10-2003 12:07 PM

i dont know where you read that but the new years episode isn't on for another week.

F3 12-10-2003 12:37 PM

ya...its not on fox tonight....
instead fox is showing the billboard awards?
or some other music awards show....can't remember

Richmond69er 12-11-2003 08:24 PM

THE O.C. GODAMNIT I MUST WATCH IT SOON OR ILL GO CRAZY.

EgNyTeR 12-15-2003 08:59 PM

WOWzeRs!!!! The NEW YEAR's episode just finished! Damn it was da bomb!!! :clap:

I'm so damn addicted!!! Can't wait for the next episode!

Richmond69er 12-15-2003 08:59 PM

THAT EPISODE KICKED ASS.

kirstin and sandy at the swingers thing... that was kind of predictable... but still kinda funny in a way when hegave her the watch in the end..

damn kirstins sister looks like merissa's mom eh?
but whatever she is a stupid ass i woulda kicked her out.

seth is a P.I.M.P anna came to him i thought that was so cool. and ryan and that "thank you" thing that was funny..

this episode didnt really leave any big cliff hangers to what is expected in the new year... its pretty much ended on a good note so to speak.

the only potential cliffhanger i see there is kirstins sister and her dad. taht has potential for a HUGE eruption and maybe that chick that wants to kill haley(SP)

all in all a good episode.

Richmond69er 12-15-2003 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by EgNyTeR
WOWzeRs!!!! The NEW YEAR's episode just finished! Damn it was da bomb!!! :clap:

I'm so damn addicted!!! Can't wait for the next episode!

Fuck you beat me to the post. godamnit.

1z-0n-m3h 12-15-2003 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Richmond69er
the only potential cliffhanger i see there is kirstins sister and her dad. taht has potential for a HUGE eruption and maybe that chick that wants to kill haley(SP)

all in all a good episode.

damn i wanted to see a chic fight hehe

Mistah Wong 12-15-2003 10:45 PM

the episode was kidna predictable at times but it was entertaining none the less.
i think a potential cliffhanger could be the seth/anna/summer thing again. summer left that guy at new years cause she was thinking of seth.
i can't wait till next episode

SSR 12-15-2003 10:51 PM

I can't wait for the next episode either..

very very very good..

Seth and Anna..that was awsome

2 n r 12-16-2003 12:45 PM

anna is only guest starring.. so im guessing summer and seth will end up together
too bad for u anna lovers hehe