REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Entertainment Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/entertainment-forum_27/)
-   -   The O.C. (https://www.revscene.net/forums/143932-o-c.html)

illcrashandburn 02-02-2004 07:54 PM

yeah ctv isn't playing it at all
it will be back next week

urrh 02-03-2004 01:44 PM

wkejhrkwajehrkjsahdf
AMERICAN IDOL I HATE YOU

Laundry 02-09-2004 12:21 PM

New Episode Tonight!!

Summary Spoiler!!!!!

The Truth: Caleb wants Kirsten to get rid of Julie; Sandy and Kirsten tire of Ryan; Ryan and Luke agree to work together against Oliver; Marissa learns the truth about Oliver.

Richmond69er 02-09-2004 01:46 PM

SPOILER

At the office, Caleb once again leaves Kirsten holding the bag when he forces her to get rid of Julie. Sandy and Kirsten have reached the breaking point with Ryan, as they question their choice to bring him into their home. Meanwhile, Ryan and Luke become allies in the quest to bring Oliver down and protect Marissa. When Marissa discovers the truth about Oliver for herself, a tense showdown ensues as Sandy and Ryan come to the rescue. Oliver is exposed

_inwonderland 02-09-2004 08:33 PM

Fudgesicles, forgot it's on tonight :p oh well...missed it :o

1z-0n-m3h 02-09-2004 08:58 PM

awesome episode again
wow for a moment there it seemed like luke was gonna kiss marissa's mom, hehe that would be messed up heh

so whut do u n kirsten have in common ? ..... "umm.... we both..... love seth." hahahah

RiceIntegraRS 02-09-2004 09:04 PM

hahaha yeah awesome episode.

really looked like julie and luke were gonna kiss.

oliver is a lil bitch, i wish he would of killed himself.
\
cant wait till next episode

illcrashandburn 02-09-2004 09:04 PM

yeah well i'm sure luke had tried to see what his chances were since she was so vulnerable haha

awesome episode. oliver was one crazy fuck.
oh and seth is so dumb but he acts so cute. poor anna.
just great tho... cuz marissa is gonna be even more screwed up after this.

cant wait for the next one !! whenever that is

~designer_rice~ 02-09-2004 09:34 PM

Marissa is stupid!! I'm glad that whole Oliver thing is over! I just tuned in to tonight's episode cuz there wasn't anything else on but it was pretty dramatic. I just can't get over that the actor who plays Ryan looks so much like Russell Crowe!! Oh yeah, I dig the clothes that the girls wear!

2 n r 02-09-2004 10:15 PM

ryan looks like the kid from the sixth sense..

trip 02-09-2004 10:19 PM

cause of his faggot ass hair cut

Ronin 02-09-2004 11:09 PM

Damn Marrissa...she's so stupid. Oliver said it best..."HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW!??!?!?!"

Yeah, Seth was being a real dick to Anna...fuckin' Seth...Anna's so hot.

Luke and Julie eventually get together probably.

Spidey 02-09-2004 11:27 PM

id pick summer over anna. anna is too sister like.. too much in common! did he sex up summer yet? i thought he was going to cuz i saw it in the preview too but never happende

Ronin 02-09-2004 11:29 PM

Well, that's true. You don't wanna go out with a girl that's too much like you...but Anna's so hot!

lexluthor09 02-10-2004 12:06 AM

once again.. anna is HELLA hot. im gonna have to agree with you all. but seriously.. i wanted oliver to die... i mean he makes me so mad... damnit....

Mistah Wong 02-10-2004 12:42 AM

i'm glad that whole oliver thing is over, it made me so mad that marissa could be so stupid and ignorant.

and i guess seth and anna breaking up is the first step to her leaving the show. too bad. i love anna.

luke and julie...i dont think anything is gonna happen. its just to weird.

and i like how luke/ryan/seth are all friends now. but i wonder who's gonna be the "antagonist" now that oliver is gone.

Ronin 02-10-2004 12:44 AM

Yeah, I thought it was great that Luke wasn't enough of a moron to not be friends with them just because of the past. Ryan really pulled through for him during his gay dad thing.

Luke and Julie...I'm pretty sure it'll happen. :)

Richmond69er 02-10-2004 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ronin
Yeah, I thought it was great that Luke wasn't enough of a moron to not be friends with them just because of the past. Ryan really pulled through for him during his gay dad thing.

ha do you know something that we dont!? haha spill spill

Baybeeboo 02-10-2004 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ronin

of course somethings gonna happen between luke and julie, their gonna be the only single people on the show since ryan and merissa are probably gonna get back toghther and seth and summer are probably gonna get toghther.

RiceIntegraRS 02-11-2004 08:12 PM

why isnt the OC on rite now on FOX??

ahhhhhhhhh

ChaRulz 02-11-2004 11:00 PM

They should get Luke and Anna together that'd be off the hook, but its pretty bunked out that rumors say that anna's leaving soon. But oh wells.

411ken 02-11-2004 11:30 PM

i missed it heh...

neways dont they do a rerun on thursdays??

1z-0n-m3h 02-11-2004 11:40 PM

reruns are on wednesdays..........

DragonChi 02-11-2004 11:46 PM

i hope oliver shoots himself.... HAHAHAHA.....
he's an idiot....
anyways... he should shoot marrisa too... lol
she's too dumb to be on this earth....
should DL the HDTV episodes it's soo much better than TV quality.
well IMO....
plus they're like a week ahead of when fox or whatever shows em

Baybeeboo 02-16-2004 08:33 PM

lol, seth got some pussy cat!!