REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Entertainment Forum

Entertainment Forum THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Entertainment District
Members' movie reviews, Trailers, TV show post-discussions. Warning: Absolutely, do not post links to pirated or illegal download sites!

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2004, 02:27 AM   #1
...in the world.

Thanked 7,636 Times in 2,321 Posts
Movies, TV & Theatre Forum Rules: Updated May 08

Just like you can't go to the Computer Forum and ask for CD-keys or other various venues of piracy...you can't ask for movies or whatever downloads here either.

No, I'm not against it personally but it is a legal matter. I'm well aware of how many people download movies and whatnot and I'm one of those people as well.

However, if you're not in the know of how to do so, then this isn't the place to be inquiring about it.
Advertisement
Old 04-15-2004, 10:22 PM   #2
...in the world.

Regarding spoilers

If you put a spoiler about anything in the subject of a thread in this forum, I will give you so many points, any more infractions will result in your banning.

Not only is that ignorant and stupid, but also inconsiderate of your fellow REVscene members.

Any spoilers must have CLEAR spoiler warnings. Anything that I deem inappropriate will be immediately removed and violators will be appropriately punished.
Old 04-23-2004, 11:11 PM   #3
...in the world.

By the way, downloading anime and talking about it is okay by me since 9 out of 10 times, you can watch it anywhere else and I think most places rip you the fuck off for DVDs. Besides, they're all on TV in Japan so it's like videotaping it.

Either way...
Old 05-16-2005, 06:23 AM   #4
VLS Barista Brat

UPDATE: May 16 2005.

With the recent crackdown on bit torrent websites that host various TV Shows, we ask that you NOT post up links to download any episode of any tv show.

Thank you.
Old 08-01-2007, 06:09 PM   #5
Aloha!

Updated August 2007

^^Please abide with these previously posted rules in the past.

So briefly:

Spoilers – Must always have warnings
Anime and TV – No links to downloads
---|||---|||---
---|||---|||---
----\\\-///----
-----\\///-----
------///\-----
-----///\\\----
----///--\\\-----
Old 04-01-2008, 12:21 AM   #6
i like gifs

Thanked 7,785 Times in 2,695 Posts
As discussed in this thread: http://www.revscene.net/forums/showthread.php?t=525100

Spoiler tags are now available for use on RS.

[spoiler]enter your spoilers here[/ spoiler]

i.e.
Spoiler!

There should be no reason for anybody to not use the spoiler tags now that they're available on RS.

Anybody caught posting a spoiler without the proper spoiler tag will be permanently banned from RS.
Old 05-29-2008, 08:06 PM   #7
...in the world.

Asking for torrent links/download links at all anywhere results in banning. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. Head straight for Ban Town. This is not negotiable.
Closed Thread