REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   What a "NICE" Xmas Dinner!!! (https://www.revscene.net/forums/256423-what-nice-xmas-dinner.html)

Domani 02-03-2002 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by A
hey you fuck, why don't you try to buy some lobster and crab with the money you made yoruself? oh..wait.. you don't understand that concept do you
emmm...

it's been.... a while since xmas... let's just drop this..

maybe hyde can start a "wut a nice chinese new year dinner" for u later

nah 02-06-2002 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ROM-MB4

emmm...

it's been.... a while since xmas... let's just drop this..

maybe hyde can start a "wut a nice chinese new year dinner" for u later

fuck it's way past christmas and i finally read this shit!! holy fuck, we should throw u in the ocean and get ur own lobster, and hope u never come back....if i have a kid like u, i'd kill myself....and ur parents did a great job of raising u :rolleyes:

Fulminatus 02-06-2002 04:34 PM

heh.. I think we all get the point.

Isn't it funny on forums that when flames start they just seem to get worse and worse? Like later posters must justify their flame by making it meaner?

If you do want to flame some more, I'm sure pm'ing will work.
:) :flashey: :D

Jow lay sun neen la!!! Mo joy taie nee gheen see la!

Domani 02-06-2002 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by 96gs

fuck it's way past christmas and i finally read this shit!! holy fuck, we should throw u in the ocean and get ur own lobster, and hope u never come back....if i have a kid like u, i'd kill myself....and ur parents did a great job of raising u :rolleyes:

haha

nipples 02-06-2002 05:41 PM

thats what i was thinking....i thot hyde had hotpot again or somethin n started to bitch all over again...but then i remembered the "xmas" haha

Fox1096 02-06-2002 06:16 PM

Quote:

haahahaahahahahah

nah 02-06-2002 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Fulminatus
heh.. I think we all get the point.

Isn't it funny on forums that when flames start they just seem to get worse and worse? Like later posters must justify their flame by making it meaner?

hey dumbass, if u have been here long enough, u would know what kind of garbage this hyde guy is.....and just cause it was a christmas thing doesn't limit it from being brought up again, i will flame him if i choose....are u his mother or something?? u sure sound like a mom of a victimized child....

Quote:

If you do want to flame some more, I'm sure pm'ing will work.
:) :flashey: :D

the whole point of posting a message like this is so everyone gets to see it, why would i waste my time and pm...

Quote:

Jow lay sun neen la!!! Mo joy taie nee gheen see la!
sorry i don't talk honger....englischy only please.

Fulminatus 02-07-2002 11:35 AM

Quote:

hey dumbass, if u have been here long enough, u would know

Nope... not been here long enuf =).

Quote:

what kind of garbage this hyde guy is.....and just cause it was a

All the time eh? Geezz.z.. u'd think he'd get booted or something =)

Quote:

flame him if i choose....are u his mother or something?? u sure sound like a mom of a victimized child....

I wasn't defending da bitch.. just commenting on how old this thread is.

Anyways... i'm done posting on this thread.

gimmesomesugar 02-07-2002 12:57 PM

Late poster here:D I think people like this hyde idiot should volunteer their X-mas day next year and serve all the less-fortunate people in the downtown/eastside soup kitchens. Learn how fortunate they really are.

As a token of appreciation for all the wonderful X-mas's that my parents have shown me, I decided that I would make X-mas dinner this year...and not just immediate family either...I'm talking relatives and family friends...close to 30 people. I spent just under $400 and 3 days preparing everthing. Sure, it sucked for me because I slaved away in the kitchen for those 3 days and I blew almost $400, but by the time I served the turkey and prime rib I had a better understanding of how hard this kind of dinner is to prepare. Knowing that, and if I were in your shoes, I would have thanked your mommy for the fish balls and tofu...You ungrateful little bastard:2finger:

nah 02-07-2002 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by gimmesomesugar
Late poster here:D I think people like this hyde idiot should volunteer their X-mas day next year and serve all the less-fortunate people in the downtown/eastside soup kitchens. Learn how fortunate they really are.

As a token of appreciation for all the wonderful X-mas's that my parents have shown me, I decided that I would make X-mas dinner this year...and not just immediate family either...I'm talking relatives and family friends...close to 30 people. I spent just under $400 and 3 days preparing everthing. Sure, it sucked for me because I slaved away in the kitchen for those 3 days and I blew almost $400, but by the time I served the turkey and prime rib I had a better understanding of how hard this kind of dinner is to prepare. Knowing that, and if I were in your shoes, I would have thanked your mommy for the fish balls and tofu...You ungrateful little bastard:2finger:

wow, u did a great thing! good for you! someone knows the meaning of care and understanding....unlike some dickhead on here....of course i won't mention names....blah, screw that....DOUG!

Spoon 03-28-2002 03:41 PM

Hyde: If you're having hot pot for Easter, go chew some cow balls.

beatdownvictim 03-29-2002 12:01 AM

notice how every time there's a holiday this damn post gets brought up from the pits of hell?!?! ahhahahha :D

spoon: subtle as a sledgehammer (couldnt say it better myself)

nipples 03-30-2002 12:45 AM

fuck! hotpot tonight sucked!
our bowl....was made of fuck'n yellow gold...fuck'n cheap parents didnt want to spring the extra 10G for platinum.
The soup...they started the base with TAP water...fuck'n cheapasses wouldnt go for distilled/deionized/spring water. i mean c'mon...how cheap can u get right? tap h20?
Dont even get me started on the food.
We only had 10 lobsters tonight...for 4ppl 10 lobsters? what are they stupid? and when the lobsters got here from maine...like 5 of the ice cubes melted...so fuck'n not fresh!
And for some stupid reason...my parents used the cheap ass jade chopsticks...when are we gonna use the plutonium ones huh? :rolleyes:
Also the shark fin soup....fuck'n lazy parents could only find proschuito de parma...italian shit! c'mon..we're chinese obviously should use "gum wah for tuoi" :bluemad:

FUCK...now my parents want me to help them set the table for the "bing tong yeen wor"...fuck'n lazy asses :bluemad:

dont u guys just hate it when this happens? :rolleyes:

SiR001 03-30-2002 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by nipples
our bowl....was made of fuck'n yellow gold...fuck'n cheap parents didnt want to spring the extra 10G for platinum.
The soup...they started the base with TAP water...fuck'n cheapasses wouldnt go for distilled/deionized/spring water. i mean c'mon...how cheap can u get right? tap h20?
We only had 10 lobsters tonight...for 4ppl 10 lobsters? what are they stupid? and when the lobsters got here from maine...like 5 of the ice cubes melted...so fuck'n not fresh!
And for some stupid reason...my parents used the cheap ass jade chopsticks...when are we gonna use the plutonium ones huh? :rolleyes:
Also the shark fin soup....fuck'n lazy parents could only find proschuito de parma...italian shit! c'mon..we're chinese obviously should use "gum wah for tuoi" :bluemad:

FUCK...now my parents want me to help them set the table for the "bing tong yeen wor"...fuck'n lazy asses :bluemad:

LOL :lol:

SSR 03-30-2002 11:37 AM

lol

Shoe 03-30-2002 11:40 AM

:lol

nipples 03-30-2002 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ImportedRice
dont laugh u guys...or i'll run my brand spanking new diablo thru ur house :rolleyes: :lol

Acuracura 03-30-2002 07:52 PM

roflmaool

good stuff nipples

Ch28 03-31-2002 12:49 AM

Quote:

LOL!!!!!

nipples u are fucken good! :lol

bcrdukes 03-31-2002 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ch 28 DuDe

LOL!!!!!

nipples u are fucken good! :lol

I HAVE to 2nd that :lol

nipples 04-09-2002 11:54 PM

bump back up so ppl can read more often

RevSceneGirl25 04-10-2002 08:58 AM

Quote:

AHAHAHA....!

SSR 04-10-2002 02:32 PM

LOL again

bcrdukes 11-22-2002 04:57 PM

Sorry, but I had to bump this thread up again :D

Ronin 11-22-2002 06:49 PM

WTF? A year later...:lol