REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Entertainment Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/entertainment-forum_27/)
-   -   Battlestar Galactica (https://www.revscene.net/forums/263586-battlestar-galactica.html)

Iceman_2K 03-23-2009 10:44 AM

i thought it was a really good ending for the series. Kinda feels permanent in terms of where the story goes, cause there's not much story to do after they settle on this new earth.

thumper 03-23-2009 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceman_2K (Post 6343511)
i thought it was a really good ending for the series. Kinda feels permanent in terms of where the story goes, cause there's not much story to do after they settle on this new earth.

... that's because we're living it right now :p

El Bastardo 03-23-2009 04:25 PM

Oh fuck, you're all skin-jobs.

Trinity 03-23-2009 05:37 PM

You know, that also includes yourself.

Ch28 03-23-2009 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundy (Post 6343235)
As for Starbuck... maybe I missed something, but I think the single biggest "WTF??" for me with the ending of the show was, WTF was all that about her being the "harbinger of death"? It's repeated in at least three different places in the show, going back to, what, the second season? She will "lead them all to their end"? Well, she sorta did that, but...

Harbringer of death for the cylons.

She led the humans to the cylon "colony" where most of them were killed off when Racetrack fired all 16 nuke missles towards the colony.

Soundy 03-23-2009 07:13 PM

^Doesn't play... "You will lead them all to their doom". She didn't lead the Cylons there, and of the Cylons that came along with them, Tori was the only one that actually died.

Ch28 03-23-2009 07:33 PM

^ True...but speaking of Tori. Holy fuck what a useless character.

I was cheering when Galen went to choke a bitch.

Maliuz 03-23-2009 08:32 PM

^ I was waiting and waiting for that scene to happen, and Galen just brings it home. I burst out laughing when she started freaking out and the look on Galen face is priceless.

Ch28 03-25-2009 11:44 PM

http://www.nj.com/entertainment/tv/i..._ronald_d.html

Read that

(On whether any of the Cavils, Simons or Dorals survived the attack on the Colony)

Moore: The final (edit) came out a little less clear on that level than I sort of intended... The idea was that when Racetrack hits the nukes, they smack into the Colony and it takes it out of the stream swirling around the singularity, and it fell in (to the singularity) and was torn apart. But as we were cutting the show for time, and taking out frames, one of the things that became less apparent was that the Colony was doomed. The intention was that everyone aboard the Colony perished.

Big.Xero 03-27-2009 02:16 PM

it would be interesting to see what they were alluding to when the Six and Baltar "angels" were saying It doesn't like to be called God.

+Kardboard+ 05-10-2009 06:10 PM

Just starting to watch this. Getting a good chuckle from seeing Vancouver and SFU getting blown up. :lol

StylinRed 05-10-2009 07:28 PM

anyone watched Caprica?

wow 1hr30mins of hell... i read they wanted to appeal to more females for ratings but wow.... that was just horrible.... i admit the last 10mins were sweet though but the rest of it dear god

Ch28 05-10-2009 10:13 PM

The best part of Caprica was seeing the titties during that orgy club fest

2damaxmr2 05-14-2009 11:22 AM

Caprica wasn't bad but it is not the same as BSG. I am looking forward to watch it on tv sometime next year.

nns 11-13-2011 10:54 AM

Sorry to bump this thread, but I felt this is worth it.

Just found the soundtrack for the series on youtube. BSG has some of the best music, and I just found a song from the show that I've been looking for myself for a long time.

Playlist: Battlestar Galactica Soundtrack - YouTube

The song I was looking for:

Graeme S 11-13-2012 02:15 PM

Just wanted to bump this thread for those of you who haven't heard about this; it's got its own thread, but since nobody else has replied to it yet, I figured I'd let everyone know who's in this thread about it.

Ladies and gents, meet Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome

Discussion thread here:
http://www.revscene.net/forums/67640...od-chrome.html

Soundy 11-17-2012 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nns (Post 7687176)
Sorry to bump this thread, but I felt this is worth it.

Just found the soundtrack for the series on youtube. BSG has some of the best music, and I just found a song from the show that I've been looking for myself for a long time.

Playlist: Battlestar Galactica Soundtrack - YouTube

The song I was looking for:
06 - A Good Lighter - YouTube

The version of "All Along The Watchtower" they use is kick-ass, I can listen to that over and over. You know a soundtrack is good when you can listen to just the music, and visualize the video that goes with it. (I get the same thing with the opening tracks on the "Gladiator" soundtrack).