REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > #RevsceneVLS General Chat

#RevsceneVLS General Chat SOCIAL LIFESTYLES ADSPACE AVAILABLE. CONTACT INFO@BLITZGEAR.COM
2016 VLS Community Head Moderator: SaucyWoman
2016 Social Media Liason: Blitzgear

@Revscene #RevsceneVLS. Vancouver LifeStyles Discussions: Car-free, political and current events, random thoughts, or topics that don't fit in the other forums. Remember to check out feature articles on the Main Website

View Poll Results: Sexiest of the AGLY guys?
TigerSY 20 7.63%
SBassBOI 10 3.82%
CivicBlues 54 20.61%
Monster Hui 70 26.72%
CKMack 24 9.16%
Ronin 84 32.06%
Voters: 262. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2002, 02:58 PM   #18426
linguistic ninja
 
CivicBlues's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 14,117
Thanked 1,085 Times in 357 Posts
what happened MH?
AGLY still thinks youre #1 (9 votes man )
Advertisement
__________________
http://www.en.wikipedia.org

Still a card carrying member of the SFC :)
CivicBlues is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2002, 03:06 PM   #18427
i like gifs
 
Ch28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: imgur
Posts: 26,096
Thanked 6,730 Times in 2,287 Posts
Cheer up MH!

smile and go out and enjoy the weather
Ch28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2002, 03:14 PM   #18428
linguistic ninja
 
CivicBlues's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 14,117
Thanked 1,085 Times in 357 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by StampPad


hehe yea MH you sexy guy you.
i feel sorry for SB..only 4 votes
__________________
http://www.en.wikipedia.org

Still a card carrying member of the SFC :)
CivicBlues is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2002, 03:15 PM   #18429
RS Veteran
 
CKMack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 8,669
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

sup AGLY sunny today Just in time for a nice juicy shoulder workout
__________________
Back in 604 July 16-20

2008 BMW M3 :D
2007 Porsche 911 GT3 --- SOLD!
2000 Maxima --- SOLD!
2000 Santorin S4 --- SOLD!
CKMack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2002, 03:18 PM   #18430
linguistic ninja
 
CivicBlues's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 14,117
Thanked 1,085 Times in 357 Posts
tell your mom to go vote
__________________
http://www.en.wikipedia.org

Still a card carrying member of the SFC :)
CivicBlues is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2002, 03:20 PM   #18431
linguistic ninja
 
CivicBlues's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 14,117
Thanked 1,085 Times in 357 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by StampPad


Is RevsceneGirl going with you? Maybe you guys will see someone there.

Time to hit up gym for me too. I've found my motivati0n. lol.

Is filet comigng too?
OMG u and RSgirl
__________________
http://www.en.wikipedia.org

Still a card carrying member of the SFC :)
CivicBlues is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2002, 03:20 PM   #18432
RS Veteran
 
CKMack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 8,669
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
hahaha no I'm going to my gym today

Remember Fitness vacation

Quote:
Originally posted by StampPad


Is RevsceneGirl going with you? Maybe you guys will see someone there.

Time to hit up gym for me too. I've found my motivati0n. lol.

Is filet comigng too?
__________________
Back in 604 July 16-20

2008 BMW M3 :D
2007 Porsche 911 GT3 --- SOLD!
2000 Maxima --- SOLD!
2000 Santorin S4 --- SOLD!
CKMack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2002, 03:23 PM   #18433
i like gifs
 
Ch28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: imgur
Posts: 26,096
Thanked 6,730 Times in 2,287 Posts
bahhh


its so warm rite now..
Ch28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2002, 04:30 PM   #18434
My homepage has been set to RS
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: 604
Posts: 2,128
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by StampPad


Is RevsceneGirl going with you? Maybe you guys will see someone there.

Time to hit up gym for me too. I've found my motivati0n. lol.

Is filet comigng too?

hahahahahahahaha....when and where????
LOL wow geez looks like you're with "someone" & the RS Girl too...
__________________
"You know how you make decisions that lead to other decisions but you don't remember why you made those decisions in the first place." - Better Luck Tomorrow
da-da is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2002, 04:42 PM   #18435
linguistic ninja
 
CivicBlues's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 14,117
Thanked 1,085 Times in 357 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by StampPad


nahhh i just think "someone" is cute and RS Girl is HOT.. However I do have to say I'm in love with pinkbuggy.
is it time to come out of the closet already babes?
__________________
http://www.en.wikipedia.org

Still a card carrying member of the SFC :)
CivicBlues is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2002, 06:43 PM   #18436
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
sbassboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Burnaby, Britis
Posts: 2,685
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
booy'all~
__________________
"...if you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain..."
"lay-z-boy, it's more than just a chair....it's a lifestyle"
agly chair-man
sbassboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2002, 06:46 PM   #18437
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
sbassboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Burnaby, Britis
Posts: 2,685
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
somebody update me about Legends last week~!

i was up at whistler...so i couldn't make it..how was IRev?...

tell me tell me tell me tell me~!
__________________
"...if you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain..."
"lay-z-boy, it's more than just a chair....it's a lifestyle"
agly chair-man
sbassboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2002, 06:57 PM   #18438
RS Veteran
 
CKMack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 8,669
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
SB: u missed out big time at Legends man ... Lots of AGLY folk grinding hahaha i'm sure u can guess who

Irev was not bad ... Only one Audi for me to look at Natasha was looking fine though

How was whistler?

Quote:
Originally posted by SbassBOI
somebody update me about Legends last week~!

i was up at whistler...so i couldn't make it..how was IRev?...

tell me tell me tell me tell me~!
__________________
Back in 604 July 16-20

2008 BMW M3 :D
2007 Porsche 911 GT3 --- SOLD!
2000 Maxima --- SOLD!
2000 Santorin S4 --- SOLD!
CKMack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2002, 06:58 PM   #18439
RS Veteran
 
CKMack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 8,669
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
woah two words ... MUD WRESTLING! hehe

Quote:
Originally posted by StampPad


nahhh i just think "someone" is cute and RS Girl is HOT.. However I do have to say I'm in love with pinkbuggy.
__________________
Back in 604 July 16-20

2008 BMW M3 :D
2007 Porsche 911 GT3 --- SOLD!
2000 Maxima --- SOLD!
2000 Santorin S4 --- SOLD!
CKMack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2002, 07:04 PM   #18440
My homepage has been set to RS
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: 604
Posts: 2,128
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
hahhaa..let's see...
some were drooling over the dj guy...
some were drooling over the hot girls who were there..
some were too busy grinding with other girls...

and everyone is talking about the "cheryl dance" that pb demonstrated many times that night.

__________________
"You know how you make decisions that lead to other decisions but you don't remember why you made those decisions in the first place." - Better Luck Tomorrow
da-da is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2002, 07:05 PM   #18441
My homepage has been set to RS
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: 604
Posts: 2,128
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by StampPad


nahhh i just think "someone" is cute and RS Girl is HOT.. However I do have to say I'm in love with pinkbuggy.
i think BOTH of them are hot.
__________________
"You know how you make decisions that lead to other decisions but you don't remember why you made those decisions in the first place." - Better Luck Tomorrow
da-da is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2002, 09:19 PM   #18442
Admin Team
 
Monster Hui's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: 250 RS branch
Posts: 17,349
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by CivicBlues
what happened MH?
AGLY still thinks youre #1 (9 votes man )
just too much in my mind... got too much stuffed in me (about a girl) that I needed to share with someone... kind of had the guts to go face my feeligns about this girl and went to talk to her about it... but I was way too stressed, tired, and confused to really know what I was really doing... but today I have things figured out finally.. a full night of sleep helped a lot... made me think things through more carefully; instead of just confusing myself more...

but it's all good.. I know where I'm going.. and I know what I'm doing... thanks for all of you that supported me... and espeicaly those who stood beside me when I was feeling low...

It's a new day, and I'm more positive than yesterday... I'm gonna be okay.
__________________
www.autofxgarage.com
Auto FX Dealer Section

T R I A L - contact me if you need Trial parts :cool:
Monster Hui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2002, 09:28 PM   #18443
RS Veteran
 
CKMack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 8,669
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Good for u MH

Too bad u missed the preparty

Quote:
Originally posted by Monster Hui


just too much in my mind... got too much stuffed in me (about a girl) that I needed to share with someone... kind of had the guts to go face my feeligns about this girl and went to talk to her about it... but I was way too stressed, tired, and confused to really know what I was really doing... but today I have things figured out finally.. a full night of sleep helped a lot... made me think things through more carefully; instead of just confusing myself more...

but it's all good.. I know where I'm going.. and I know what I'm doing... thanks for all of you that supported me... and espeicaly those who stood beside me when I was feeling low...

It's a new day, and I'm more positive than yesterday... I'm gonna be okay.
__________________
Back in 604 July 16-20

2008 BMW M3 :D
2007 Porsche 911 GT3 --- SOLD!
2000 Maxima --- SOLD!
2000 Santorin S4 --- SOLD!
CKMack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2002, 09:39 PM   #18444
Admin Team
 
Monster Hui's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: 250 RS branch
Posts: 17,349
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by StampPad


hehe yea MH you sexy guy you.
haha.. I don't know why I am on top of that poll... but again, what good does looks do if your inside isn't good... (not saying that I'm not also sexy in the inside... and I'm not saying I'm sexy at all -_-" )

it should be interesting to see who voted for whom... but again, I know who CB voted for
__________________
www.autofxgarage.com
Auto FX Dealer Section

T R I A L - contact me if you need Trial parts :cool:
Monster Hui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2002, 09:44 PM   #18445
Admin Team
 
Monster Hui's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: 250 RS branch
Posts: 17,349
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by CKMack
SB: u missed out big time at Legends man ... Lots of AGLY folk grinding hahaha i'm sure u can guess who

Irev was not bad ... Only one Audi for me to look at Natasha was looking fine though

I can't remember seeing it... actually, I didn't really go around the place... only made it through once completely... I was just kind of had too much stuffs bordering me... but I think taht audi won an award.

and taht natasha was such a bitch eh!...
__________________
www.autofxgarage.com
Auto FX Dealer Section

T R I A L - contact me if you need Trial parts :cool:
Monster Hui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2002, 09:46 PM   #18446
Admin Team
 
Monster Hui's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: 250 RS branch
Posts: 17,349
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by CKMack
Good for u MH

Too bad u missed the preparty

thanks CK

and yea... sorry I missed the preparty.. I was going to come.. but I couldn't get a ride with my friend.. and I didn't want to ditch her, so we didn't go.
__________________
www.autofxgarage.com
Auto FX Dealer Section

T R I A L - contact me if you need Trial parts :cool:
Monster Hui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2002, 09:52 PM   #18447
RS Veteran
 
CKMack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 8,669
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
That's too bad ... next time

So I heard about you missing your ferry

Quote:
Originally posted by Monster Hui


thanks CK

and yea... sorry I missed the preparty.. I was going to come.. but I couldn't get a ride with my friend.. and I didn't want to ditch her, so we didn't go.
__________________
Back in 604 July 16-20

2008 BMW M3 :D
2007 Porsche 911 GT3 --- SOLD!
2000 Maxima --- SOLD!
2000 Santorin S4 --- SOLD!
CKMack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2002, 10:02 PM   #18448
Admin Team
 
Monster Hui's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: 250 RS branch
Posts: 17,349
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by CKMack
That's too bad ... next time

So I heard about you missing your ferry

what?... I actually didn't have any fixed ferry that I was gonna catch.. well, I was planning on just go catch the earilest ferry at 7am after the sunrise thing with ashley, mel and linda... but after going to ihop for breakfast, I was thinking to myself why not just stay here and "find answers" instead of just leaving matters behind... so I decided to just stick around and go talk to the girl before I leave since I think I needed closure (as mel put it).

I just sat around, walked around, and drove around till I got a hold of the girl and I went to see her and we talked and stuff at like 1:30... after that I was just feeling too sad to even care which ferry I would make; I just headed back.... and ended up catching the 5:00pm ferry....
__________________
www.autofxgarage.com
Auto FX Dealer Section

T R I A L - contact me if you need Trial parts :cool:
Monster Hui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2002, 10:04 PM   #18449
RS Veteran
 
CKMack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 8,669
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
icic well at least u got some closure so good for u

how was the sunrise?

Quote:
Originally posted by Monster Hui


what?... I actually didn't have any fixed ferry that I was gonna catch.. well, I was planning on just go catch the earilest ferry at 7am after the sunrise thing with ashley, mel and linda... but after going to ihop for breakfast, I was thinking to myself why not just stay here and "find answers" instead of just leaving matters behind... so I decided to just stick around and go talk to the girl before I leave since I think I needed closure (as mel put it).

I just sat around, walked around, and drove around till I got a hold of the girl and I went to see her and we talked and stuff at like 1:30... after that I was just feeling too sad to even care which ferry I would make; I just headed back.... and ended up catching the 5:00pm ferry....
__________________
Back in 604 July 16-20

2008 BMW M3 :D
2007 Porsche 911 GT3 --- SOLD!
2000 Maxima --- SOLD!
2000 Santorin S4 --- SOLD!
CKMack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2002, 10:09 PM   #18450
Admin Team
 
Monster Hui's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: 250 RS branch
Posts: 17,349
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by CKMack
icic well at least u got some closure so good for u

how was the sunrise?

yea... I don't know... I wasn't really expecting anything really from her... all I really wanted to do was to just tell her how I felt....

and the sunrise?... it was fun... gotta hang out with 3 fine ladies... and I didn't even know digi was trying to hit me in that one pic.. haha... that's one funny pic... everyone was kind of tired... the sun took forever to rise... but the wait was all worth it when it finally came out.
__________________
www.autofxgarage.com
Auto FX Dealer Section

T R I A L - contact me if you need Trial parts :cool:
Monster Hui is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net