REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > #RevsceneVLS General Chat

#RevsceneVLS General Chat SOCIAL LIFESTYLES ADSPACE AVAILABLE. CONTACT INFO@BLITZGEAR.COM
2016 VLS Community Head Moderator: SaucyWoman
2016 Social Media Liason: Blitzgear

@Revscene #RevsceneVLS. Vancouver LifeStyles Discussions: Car-free, political and current events, random thoughts, or topics that don't fit in the other forums. Remember to check out feature articles on the Main Website

View Poll Results: Sexiest of the AGLY guys?
TigerSY 20 7.63%
SBassBOI 10 3.82%
CivicBlues 54 20.61%
Monster Hui 70 26.72%
CKMack 24 9.16%
Ronin 84 32.06%
Voters: 262. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2004, 12:25 PM   #24026
i like gifs
 
Ch28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: imgur
Posts: 26,104
Thanked 6,736 Times in 2,289 Posts
Sorry guys but I can't make it Thurs cause I have work.

Sucks cause I'm missing the UBC clubbing event at Atlantis and this agly reunion

Hope you guys have fun and whoever can show up...shows up
Advertisement
Ch28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2004, 12:56 PM   #24027
MOD
 
Gh0stRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: VANCOUVER
Posts: 26,507
Thanked 7,099 Times in 1,842 Posts
^
u suck !
__________________
M0D3RAT0R

Gh0stRider's Buy & Sell Feedback


Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieH View Post
whole time i thought gh0strider was white lol

Gh0stRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2004, 06:11 PM   #24028
RS Veteran
 
CKMack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 8,669
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ok where we going for dinner and what time? Vic still available to drive me?
__________________
Back in 604 July 16-20

2008 BMW M3 :D
2007 Porsche 911 GT3 --- SOLD!
2000 Maxima --- SOLD!
2000 Santorin S4 --- SOLD!
CKMack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2004, 07:45 PM   #24029
RS Veteran
 
Conan O'Brien Sex Video's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: .
Posts: 2,047
Thanked 25 Times in 19 Posts
sorry Vic is doing his practicum tonight so he can't make it. i dunno when he'll be done but he'll post an update!
Conan O'Brien Sex Video is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 12:47 AM   #24030
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001
 
pinkbuggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: surrey
Posts: 8,349
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
stamps will be able to make it she says as long as somebody is able to drive her.. if cb can't go then we'll need to try and set something up for rides. i don't know my way around so... uhh.. yea.

but ok.. let me think. where to have some dinner? sammy j's richmond ok? how about california cafe? venus cafe? uhmm where else... honolulu cafe... uhhhhh.. i'm trying to think of places that aren't too pricey and has decent food haha. ok i have no clue. but if we don't pick a place soon enough, then it will most likely be sammy j's. time...7:30? richmond location ok?

alright i'm pooped. was out with family all day. goodnight people. hope everyone's okay.

belated happy bday to judy!!!
__________________
short and squishy

i like pork.

(_s_) wavy crack butt/SuperslowSS's butt :agree:
pinkbuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 12:59 AM   #24031
...in the world.
 
Ronin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Richmond
Posts: 28,460
Thanked 7,646 Times in 2,324 Posts
If anyone needs a ride on Thursday, just let me know. I don't mind coming to get you guys.
__________________
- edeats.com <-- my food blog
- edlau|photo <-- photos
- Instagram <-- moar photos
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 01:59 AM   #24032
linguistic ninja
 
CivicBlues's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 14,126
Thanked 1,086 Times in 358 Posts
uhh, i can't go for sure on thrusday
__________________
http://www.en.wikipedia.org

Still a card carrying member of the SFC :)
CivicBlues is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 02:44 AM   #24033
i like gifs
 
Ch28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: imgur
Posts: 26,104
Thanked 6,736 Times in 2,289 Posts
I got fucked tonight.

http://www.revscene.net/forums/showt...84#post2837484
Ch28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 10:02 AM   #24034
RS Veteran
 
CKMack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 8,669
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
OMG ... I'm glad you two are ok Kev ... What an idiot ... It's too bad you didn't get the license plate but hopefully the witness did.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ch28
I got fucked tonight.

http://www.revscene.net/forums/showt...84#post2837484
__________________
Back in 604 July 16-20

2008 BMW M3 :D
2007 Porsche 911 GT3 --- SOLD!
2000 Maxima --- SOLD!
2000 Santorin S4 --- SOLD!
CKMack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 10:04 AM   #24035
RS Veteran
 
CKMack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 8,669
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ok so what the heck is happening tomorrow for dinner? hahaha Sounds like the only ppl who can make it right now are Ed and myself and Diane??
__________________
Back in 604 July 16-20

2008 BMW M3 :D
2007 Porsche 911 GT3 --- SOLD!
2000 Maxima --- SOLD!
2000 Santorin S4 --- SOLD!
CKMack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 11:55 AM   #24036
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001
 
pinkbuggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: surrey
Posts: 8,349
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
oh man... read about what happened to kev.. so scary

um.. ok tomorrow night. stamps says she just needs a ride... cb if you can make it, that would be really great i think i'll be okay for a ride since i'm coming from work anyway. ed, can you drive ck? pls? and hopefully vic and elaine can make it i'll see if i can get a hold of allan..?

ok let's just stick to tuesday (tomorrow) night, sammy j's in richmond@ 7:30pm. meet by the front doors. i'm not going to make reservations cuz i don't know how many of us will make it. hope to see all of you there!
__________________
short and squishy

i like pork.

(_s_) wavy crack butt/SuperslowSS's butt :agree:
pinkbuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 12:54 PM   #24037
linguistic ninja
 
CivicBlues's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 14,126
Thanked 1,086 Times in 358 Posts
can't make it yo.
__________________
http://www.en.wikipedia.org

Still a card carrying member of the SFC :)
CivicBlues is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 04:24 PM   #24038
RS Veteran
 
CKMack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 8,669
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
hahaha that would be thurs night

Since Matt can't make it I guess Ed can pick up Judy and me then

Quote:
Originally posted by pinkbaby
oh man... read about what happened to kev.. so scary

um.. ok tomorrow night. stamps says she just needs a ride... cb if you can make it, that would be really great i think i'll be okay for a ride since i'm coming from work anyway. ed, can you drive ck? pls? and hopefully vic and elaine can make it i'll see if i can get a hold of allan..?

ok let's just stick to tuesday (tomorrow) night, sammy j's in richmond@ 7:30pm. meet by the front doors. i'm not going to make reservations cuz i don't know how many of us will make it. hope to see all of you there!
__________________
Back in 604 July 16-20

2008 BMW M3 :D
2007 Porsche 911 GT3 --- SOLD!
2000 Maxima --- SOLD!
2000 Santorin S4 --- SOLD!
CKMack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 05:32 PM   #24039
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
[azn angel]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: HKG
Posts: 2,909
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
shit kabobs! reminds me of the time i almost got road raged off 2nd narrows bridge by some fuck in a POS accord.

thank god for my lightning fast reflexes, and ability to control the car as i lost the rear end or i would have ended up like you kev.

so where you guys gonna head for dinner?
__________________
www.dennislo.com | design + photography
[azn angel] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 05:51 PM   #24040
i like gifs
 
Ch28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: imgur
Posts: 26,104
Thanked 6,736 Times in 2,289 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by [azn angel]
shit kabobs! reminds me of the time i almost got road raged off 2nd narrows bridge by some fuck in a POS accord.

thank god for my lightning fast reflexes, and ability to control the car as i lost the rear end or i would have ended up like you kev.
I wish I had control...I lost control and hit the concrete barrier in the middle of Knight St. Bridge.
Ch28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 06:32 PM   #24041
...in the world.
 
Ronin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Richmond
Posts: 28,460
Thanked 7,646 Times in 2,324 Posts
Daaamn, that sucks nuts, Kev. I understand what you did but I would've let the guy hit me...sue him...take his money and then track him down and beat his ass AFTER.

...after because then he'll have no case against you.
__________________
- edeats.com <-- my food blog
- edlau|photo <-- photos
- Instagram <-- moar photos
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 12:53 AM   #24042
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
[azn angel]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: HKG
Posts: 2,909
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Quote:
Originally posted by Ronin
Daaamn, that sucks nuts, Kev. I understand what you did but I would've let the guy hit me...sue him...take his money and then track him down and beat his ass AFTER.

...after because then he'll have no case against you.
yeah but it's natural instinct to dodge the car...
same thing if i jump up and hook kick your head, although i can likely get withing 6" of your head, it's likely you'll stick your arm out to block the kick...it's just reflex...

shit happens...but it's only a car, and that's worthless compared to lives...
__________________
www.dennislo.com | design + photography
[azn angel] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 01:58 PM   #24043
i like gifs
 
Ch28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: imgur
Posts: 26,104
Thanked 6,736 Times in 2,289 Posts








My beast is dead.
Ch28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 02:40 PM   #24044
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie
 
em1.ac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Surrey
Posts: 3,883
Thanked 181 Times in 72 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Ch28








My beast is dead.
Sorry to hear that How did it happen?
em1.ac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 04:41 PM   #24045
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001
 
pinkbuggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: surrey
Posts: 8,349
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
aww kev that's really too bad


...btw my bad, thursday yes.. not tuesday.. gah!! cb so sorry you can't make it

vic might not be able to make it either cuz of his practicum. ummm ck, ed's picking you up and allan's picking up judy. 7:30!!! tonight! zzzzzzzz im so sleepy. it's so hot ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
__________________
short and squishy

i like pork.

(_s_) wavy crack butt/SuperslowSS's butt :agree:
pinkbuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 06:45 PM   #24046
RS Veteran
 
CKMack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 8,669
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hope vic can make it ... too bad CB can't ... I think I'm going to have ribs!
__________________
Back in 604 July 16-20

2008 BMW M3 :D
2007 Porsche 911 GT3 --- SOLD!
2000 Maxima --- SOLD!
2000 Santorin S4 --- SOLD!
CKMack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 07:56 PM   #24047
i like gifs
 
Ch28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: imgur
Posts: 26,104
Thanked 6,736 Times in 2,289 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by 94SIR
Sorry to hear that How did it happen?
I got fucked up the ass earlier tonight because of some idiot and his road rage.

My gf and I were heading into Richmond for her friend's birthday party. I took Marine Drive and decided to merge onto Knight St. Bridge and when I was about to merge onto Knight St. there was a shitload of oncoming traffic and out of nowhere, the chinese guy behind me in his black mercedes CL500 started horning me like crazy so I didn't do much.

He sped past me and I didn't think anything of it as I'm following him from behind and then all of a sudden he'll brake hard as if he wanted me to rear end him. So at this time I decide to switch into the left lane to avoid this asshole but he does the same thing. I decided to cut into the right lane because I didn't wanna follow him anymore and what does he do? He fucken swerves his car into my lane as if he wanted to plow me off the road so on instinct I swerve to the right to avoid a collision with him and right when I did that I lost control of my car and I started spinning left and right and I tried to countersteer to avoid hitting the concrete barrier but it was too late.

Front end smashed into the middle barrier and my car did a complete 360 while riding up the barrier. At this point I'm like "Oh shit!!" and I look over and my gf was consumed in fear....

The car stops spinning and my entire front end is ripped apart and my bumper is somewhere down Knight St. Luckily there was this nice guy that stopped immediately and came out to check up on both of us and helped direct traffic for a bit and got me my bumper. I took down his information and he's going to be the witness for my case.

The chinese man in the black CL fucken took off as he saw me spinning out of control. Anyways...cops, ambulance, fire rescue etc. came and towed my car away. I filed my claim and I hope I don't get charged with anything from ICBC and that the damage is covered.

Fuck...my gf was so scared and I felt horrible afterwards. I didn't get the guy's license plate either so I hope everything goes well with the witness.

If I ever see him again, I am going to fucken drag him out of his car and beat the living shit out of his ass.

This happened around 7:15pm so if you drove south along Knight St....chances are you saw it.
Ch28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 08:10 PM   #24048
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
[azn angel]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: HKG
Posts: 2,909
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
OUCH! nasty! really glad to see you guys were unharmed...so why can't you go to dinner? get someone to pick you up!
__________________
www.dennislo.com | design + photography
[azn angel] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 09:04 PM   #24049
i like gifs
 
Ch28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: imgur
Posts: 26,104
Thanked 6,736 Times in 2,289 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by [azn angel]
OUCH! nasty! really glad to see you guys were unharmed...so why can't you go to dinner? get someone to pick you up!
Tonight's dinner or our friend's bday dinner?

Well I was suppose to work but I feel super sore around my neck and back so I'm staying home.

As for our friend's bday, we didn't go because after that crash we really didn't give a shit about it.
Ch28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 09:10 PM   #24050
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie
 
em1.ac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Surrey
Posts: 3,883
Thanked 181 Times in 72 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Ch28
I got fucked up the ass earlier tonight because of some idiot and his road rage.

My gf and I were heading into Richmond for her friend's birthday party. I took Marine Drive and decided to merge onto Knight St. Bridge and when I was about to merge onto Knight St. there was a shitload of oncoming traffic and out of nowhere, the chinese guy behind me in his black mercedes CL500 started horning me like crazy so I didn't do much.

He sped past me and I didn't think anything of it as I'm following him from behind and then all of a sudden he'll brake hard as if he wanted me to rear end him. So at this time I decide to switch into the left lane to avoid this asshole but he does the same thing. I decided to cut into the right lane because I didn't wanna follow him anymore and what does he do? He fucken swerves his car into my lane as if he wanted to plow me off the road so on instinct I swerve to the right to avoid a collision with him and right when I did that I lost control of my car and I started spinning left and right and I tried to countersteer to avoid hitting the concrete barrier but it was too late.

Front end smashed into the middle barrier and my car did a complete 360 while riding up the barrier. At this point I'm like "Oh shit!!" and I look over and my gf was consumed in fear....

The car stops spinning and my entire front end is ripped apart and my bumper is somewhere down Knight St. Luckily there was this nice guy that stopped immediately and came out to check up on both of us and helped direct traffic for a bit and got me my bumper. I took down his information and he's going to be the witness for my case.

The chinese man in the black CL fucken took off as he saw me spinning out of control. Anyways...cops, ambulance, fire rescue etc. came and towed my car away. I filed my claim and I hope I don't get charged with anything from ICBC and that the damage is covered.

Fuck...my gf was so scared and I felt horrible afterwards. I didn't get the guy's license plate either so I hope everything goes well with the witness.

If I ever see him again, I am going to fucken drag him out of his car and beat the living shit out of his ass.

This happened around 7:15pm so if you drove south along Knight St....chances are you saw it.
Oh man that's terrible. Try and stay calm though, remember.. he's the coward for running. Your the bigger man in this situation Road rage is ridiculous, people can't learn when to stop and when not to. Karma is a biatch.. he'll get his don't worry. Again man, hope you and your g/f will hold up alright. On the good note, ICBC will cover your car Yay!.
em1.ac is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net