REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Music & Clubbing (https://www.revscene.net/forums/music-clubbing_31/)
-   -   Strip club reviews? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/319711-strip-club-reviews.html)

sinner 08-17-2005 12:58 PM

Strip club reviews

Byrd pub: low class, shitty bad attitude owners, crackheads out front, not very often or good shows. Very dead even on weekends. 2/10

Delanies: common lower quality for surrey, but not to bad to chill out and have a drink. Decent girls, but nothing special. Food was poor last time I was there. 5/10

Tbarz: Nice makeover, and clean bar. Staff is very friendly and pleasant. Drinks are a little more than most , but well worth it. Girls are on frequent and never dissappoint. Lap dances and massages are usually not hard to find. Here's the kicker....clean washrooms. 9/10

Mugs&Jugs: Fair sized and not to shit kicked. Food is good and the ladies are good but a far cry from great. Not the nicest place, but far from being a slum hole like the byrd. Always seems to have a party attitude in there and they have a shower and a swing.......what more can you ask for.

#5 orange: Small, but quaint. Real bad area of town , but has been voted best strip bar around the globe and by rockstars numerous times. Last time I was there the food was kick ass and the attitude was good. Very different class's of people and all getting along. Girls are average, but come from the roof.

I hear the private shows up stairs are all that PLUS some.

The drake: Nice interior but again bad area of town. Nice staff and good food. Lap dancers come fast and frequent. I Noticed a lot of asian's most times i have been there tipping frequently.

Ok thats all for now.

What stip club has lots of asian woman on stage or waitressing?

Ulic Qel-Droma 08-17-2005 05:20 PM

i've only been to paramount, no 5, brandi's and.. that one off the granville bridge... i forgot the name

brandi's for quality.
paramount and no 5 orange for lap dances

but you know what, after you go to vegas. vancouver is childs play and you don't even wanna waste your money here anymore.

P902 08-17-2005 09:34 PM

anyone know anything about Uranus? new one on broadway

babyshortie 08-17-2005 11:57 PM

i went to the penthouse on saturday

it sucked ass..the girls can't dance..but they can work with the pole pretty good

intermission between dances was super long..place is pretty nasty

tikiming 08-18-2005 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by P902
anyone know anything about Uranus? new one on broadway
Uranus is not bad. The dancers are frequent. The lap dancers a kinda ugg tho. The shitty thing is that they only have one stall in the washrooms. The funny thing is that one of my buddies didn't want to drink so he bought a little bottle of water which cost him $4. :lol For an extra $.50 he could've gotten a beer.

CRAZY VATO 08-19-2005 06:16 PM

hey

uranus is pretty good. Comfy chairs plus hot girls.

keifun 08-20-2005 12:25 AM

been to cecils, no.5, uranus and brandis

cecils has good food and yeah the lapdances at no.5 are better than most places

LoWeR-CaSe-VoWeLS 08-20-2005 05:58 AM

uranus lol... classy name

STREET-RACER 08-20-2005 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ulic Qel-Droma
... after you go to vegas. vancouver is childs play and you don't even wanna waste your money here anymore...
so true ... planning to go down again this winter .... :D

FatalCloud 08-20-2005 01:30 PM

went to uranus once. when i went, the waitresses were hotter than the stripper girls i found hehe. two hot asian waitresses...wow.. i was staring at them instead of the strippers, hoping they would start stripping haha jk. but too bad their dancers only came out one every half hour or something.

StampPad 08-20-2005 07:55 PM

Uranus: There seems to always be a 2 for 1 admission in the Georgia Strait. Check it out. ;) I've only been here once and the girl(s) I saw weren't bad. No asian dancers though. I have to agree with FatalCloud, the hottest girl I saw was one of the waitresses too. :D

Brandi's: For classiness, this is the strip joint to be at. The crowd is more young (not saying theres no OLD PERVERTED MEN though). The strippers here tend to be better looking and actually dance thier routine well. Oooh la la. Fond memories. ;)

Paramount: Are we kidding? Strip club without booze? This is good if you're underage, I guess but once you've been to a normal strip club, you won't want to go back. My experience, the girls I've seen here have ALL been ugly.

Where is this No.5 orange you guys speak of? (By any chance, on No.5 Rd.? )

Ulic Qel-Droma 08-21-2005 01:44 AM

no5 orange is somewhere downtown..
like.. powell and.. something.

Trinity 08-21-2005 10:53 AM

Not many Asian strippers on the circuit... Only one(s) I can think of are Asia and that other chick at Brandi's.

Infamous1 08-21-2005 11:55 AM

Tbarz gets my vote as the best. It's in Whalley but it's not dirty and there seems to be a new girl on stage every 10 mins.

fresh_celica 08-22-2005 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by StampPad
Where is this No.5 orange you guys speak of? (By any chance, on No.5 Rd.? )
i believe that the name no.5 orange is referring to the orange ball in the game of pool

it is numbered "5"

and they have pool tables at no.5 orange

although it is far from being a pool hall...:D

wolfwood 08-22-2005 12:11 PM

So what so great about the Vegas clubs? Maybe I'll check it out next time. Wanted to go to Jaguar last month when I was there but never go the chance.

keifun 08-30-2005 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ulic Qel-Droma
no5 orange is somewhere downtown..
like.. powell and.. something.

its on the corner of main st. and cordova or powell..one of those streets.
haha crummy area but oh wells...lol

Hondaracer 08-30-2005 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Infamous1
Tbarz gets my vote as the best. It's in Whalley but it's not dirty and there seems to be a new girl on stage every 10 mins.

meh i dont see why u guys think t-barz is great at all, it's a hole, and i sketch out parkin my car there everytime, that back parking lot is break in central

asahai69 09-01-2005 01:13 PM

who the fuck would eat in a strip club...eewww

Munny 09-01-2005 02:27 PM

^^^ EXACTLY what I was going to say...thats BUCK NASTY...

Integra_B18B 09-03-2005 11:06 AM

You'd be surprised at how good the food is at some of the strip clubs. Pretty good!!!!

Here's my reviews:

Uranus:
I know the owner of this place and my buddy works as a bartender/part time manager there now. I know one of the waitresses there, and the other one is my buddies cousins gf. I think she's the one you guys are referring to as the HOT HOT asian waitress. She's from Seattle originally...
The dancers are ok some weeks, you gotta know who's coming up on the rotation for the features. This place is pretty good, but i'm biases cause I get the hookups! :D

Brandis:
Pretty pricey, but its worth it for stag events and big group outtings. Good dancers, better quality than other places.

No5 Orange:
This is probably one of the best places in Vancouver, good dancers, good food, only bad thing is location.

TBarz:
It was really good when I went, HA are always there to represent, some of my buddies know the DJ there.

Cecil:
Pretty good as well, good food, good dancers, kinda run down though! Oh and u get bums to be security and watch your cars!!! Hahaha...

MugsNJugs:
Not bad, me and my buddy got to judge amateur night one time. Rowdy crowd, cheap food and drinks, not bad.......

I still gotta check out Paramount and The Penthouse! The best dancers that I remember are: Cadance (got a poster from her) and Sweet Seduction!!!

Anyways, does anyone know which s-clubs open up early and have dancers already dancing??? I heard No.5, Penthouse and Cecil open pretty early.

Can anyone confirm this?

Ulic Qel-Droma 09-03-2005 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Integra_B18B

Cecil:
Pretty good as well, good food, good dancers, kinda run down though! Oh and u get bums to be security and watch your cars!!! Hahaha...

hahaha yeah that's the funniest part, bums watch your cars. i always tip them. just incase ya know. i don't know what their true intention is. but whatever, a dollar or two.

stylez-p 09-03-2005 10:50 PM

i think brandi's so far got the nicest asian girls! but the bouncers and the prices there are ridulous!

PsYKoo2004 09-08-2005 02:53 PM

What about guy strip clubs?

Ulic Qel-Droma 09-08-2005 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by PsYKoo2004
What about guy strip clubs?
these are strip clubs for guys.