REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   HealthCare & Wellness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/healthcare-wellness_269/)
-   -   nipple piercing (https://www.revscene.net/forums/329930-nipple-piercing.html)

tony-tran 10-24-2005 10:54 PM

the chicks nipples are nastyy

ZenZa 10-29-2005 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Preemo
If you've ever had your nipple pinched/ripped/raped/pulled/bitten by your friends you'll know what it feels like ... of course I only know of this because ... oh shut up. lol
What the...you have friends that bite your nips?

Stumpy 10-29-2005 09:33 AM

NIPPLE RAPE!!!!!!!!!!!:ratedb: :ratedb: :ratedb:

Leopold Stotch 01-06-2009 12:54 AM

Brought back to life

anyone else have complications with nipple piercings? seems like for the most part it's not a problem.

i'm wondering should the bar be horizontal or vertical?

brokentelephone 01-06-2009 01:34 AM

Assuming you're a guy you probably shouldn't get them at all -- unless of course you have a 'tribal' tattoo!

hotjoint 01-06-2009 06:40 AM

I went with my friend when she got her nipples pierced, it didnt look like it hurt at all and she also has a nice pair of tittys :) I enjoyed the show :thumbsup:

Wykydtron 01-06-2009 12:21 PM

^^Awesome!
My ex-gf got both of hers done. You can have then any way you want them. She almost got them diagonally pointing down to match her hip bones. Just make sure that the person you go to really knows what they are doing, and pierces through the actual nipple, and not the areola.

Leopold Stotch 01-06-2009 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wykydtron (Post 6209034)
^^Awesome!
My ex-gf got both of hers done. You can have then any way you want them. She almost got them diagonally pointing down to match her hip bones. Just make sure that the person you go to really knows what they are doing, and pierces through the actual nipple, and not the areola.

yea i was wondering about that too, because i've never seen pictures of guys nipples pierced. But girls are much larger nipples.

i don't think my nipple is large enough.

but horizontal is more common isn't it?

I play ice hockey. would having tight chest pads be a problem?

Wykydtron 01-07-2009 07:45 AM

The tight chest pad would be a good thing after it was all healed. While healing it might just cause it to get irritated etc. If you want it done, go to a reputable shop. They aren't always out for fistfuls of cash, so if you don't have the anatomy to properly get it done, they will tell you. My one friend got turned down a while ago for his nipple piercing because from the looks of it, his nipple wasn't fully developed, so the piercing would affect the natural development.

Berzerker 01-07-2009 08:00 AM

An ex of mine had hers done and they rejected. That means the body didn't like the bars there and pushed them out the front of the nipples. Not fun. I decided to get my belly done instead of nipples. It was a one or the other thing choice I made years ago.

Berz out.

Care 01-07-2009 09:56 AM

Wykydtron 01-07-2009 01:05 PM

I don't think it's trashy in the least. For me, piercings are a major turn-on, same with tattoos. I don't have a problem with people not liking them, just keep it to yourself (not now, forums are for expressing opinion. Dont be the person to say they are ugly to a person's face...that is disrespectful and trashy IMO).

Care 01-07-2009 02:46 PM

RunningFree 01-07-2009 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cakeTech (Post 6209884)
yea i was wondering about that too, because i've never seen pictures of guys nipples pierced. But girls are much larger nipples.

i don't think my nipple is large enough.

but horizontal is more common isn't it?

I play ice hockey. would having tight chest pads be a problem?

Could get irritated from the pressure of the chest pad and could also affect healing. You don't want to be in a situation were you could get it infected... ie. hockey gear.

I wanted to get my ears done when I was a teen, but because of martial arts, I can't have any. With my luck, they'd all get caught on something. :D

Wykydtron 01-07-2009 04:36 PM

One thing I just remembered about my ex after she got her nipples done....two of the biggest pieces of advice she gives about how to avoid hitting them during the initial healing, is to watch out when putting on and taking off shirts/bras and to also watch out for the fridge door :P

RunningFree 01-07-2009 04:58 PM

^^^ lol.

My friend got her clit done and it's gotten caught when she wears lace sometimes. Funny for me, not so funny for her :P

Leopold Stotch 01-31-2009 11:13 PM

I got it done today

was quite painful.

it hurt when it got pierced and it hasn't stopped stinging. lol

i really like it and have no regrets.

Ice_GT 02-02-2009 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cakeTech (Post 6257199)
I got it done today

was quite painful.

it hurt when it got pierced and it hasn't stopped stinging. lol

i really like it and have no regrets.

Yep, it is quite painful....the burning sensation lasted about half a day for me when I got it done lol

Did you end up getting a hoop or bar ?

Leopold Stotch 02-02-2009 09:36 PM

i got a bar. the other piercings i got, weren't as painful as i thought they would be so i was confident that this piercing wouldn't hurt. but once my piercer started molding my nipple i knew i was in trouble...

it's my 3rd day now. it feels much better. The first day, it stung the entire day. i was so glad when i woke up the next morning.

i barely know it's there anymore. although i'm very careful taking off my shirts.

racerman88 02-08-2009 08:19 PM

watch out for infection

fille 02-10-2009 11:03 PM

not that bad

I'd suggest get the barbell if you are very hygenic and are the type to clean the area very well as it is less uncomfortable

Leopold Stotch 03-01-2009 02:59 PM

I have a barbell and it's been very good.

quickest healing piercing i've had yet. only after about 3-4 weeks i can put my chest pads on for hockey and they're tight and trap moisture.

taylor192 03-06-2009 07:54 AM

Most painful piercing and I have a few.

Easy to rip, so if you play sports watch out.
Funny story: I ripped mine at Canada's Wonderland. Was on the bridge at the ride where it makes a big splash and soaks everyone. The force of the splash was enough to rip my piercing. Ouch. Looked down and my nipple tip was barely hanging on, lucky that it healed and didn't need stitches.