REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Real-Estate Listings (https://www.revscene.net/forums/real-estate-listings_185/)
-   -   If you are a Realtor please post your info HERE ONLY (https://www.revscene.net/forums/389914-if-you-realtor-please-post-your-info-here-only.html)

snoop 05-14-2006 05:54 PM

DO YOU WTB/ in Burnaby N/ Coquitlam/ Poco?

I deleted what I wrote here years ago because I read it today and i sounded like a loser begging for business hahahaha no need to post about pointless crap about calling me because I'm a Rockstar Realtor so just watch my YouTube channel for a good laugh!

Www.YouTube.com/adriantheraltor

That's how I roll

BLITZ2k1 05-14-2006 06:05 PM

WTB/WTS; Real estate? call me!

hi guys contact me for real estate needs

2001Honda 05-14-2006 11:55 PM

Are you looking to BUY OR SELL IN VANCOUVER OR SURREY? Then i'm the Realtor for you!.

Hello all, Im David from sutton and long time RS'er..:)...If anyone is looking to buy or sell in vancouver or surrey give me a call or PM, I would love to help!...My email is dbal@sutton.com if you ever have any questions or need some advice give me a holler. I also give out referral fees for successful deals that you send my way. My team and I speak many languages, punjabi, chinese and Philipino. Dont hesitate to call!

David
Sutton Killarney Realty
604-306-4506
dbal@sutton.com
:D

Realtor 05-16-2006 12:19 PM

Realtor at your service

Hi All,

I am a realtor and I work mainly in Vancouver, Burnaby and Richmond. It would be a pleasure for me to help anyone buy or sell property so do not hesitate to give me a call.

Thanks,

Vince
Sutton Group West Coast Realty
604 657 8699

Vento23 05-16-2006 05:43 PM

Delete Please

Chooman 05-18-2006 08:02 AM

Are you a Realtor? Please post your info in here.

Attn Realtors: Please post your contact info in this thread ONLY.

And since i'm here,

My name is Colin Choo with Re/Max Andy Chan Realty. Give me a ring if you have any questions, 778-898-SOLD (7653):D

Didn't know there were so many realtors on here. haha.

See you all out there.

Macadamia 05-22-2006 09:23 AM

I'm not a realtor but I work at the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. I'm pretty sure you guys are all members here. When you guys come for your MLXchange trainng or Agency seminars, I'll be the one setting up the coffee and tea. Be sure to introduce yourselves to me!

Chooman 05-22-2006 02:57 PM

Damn PDP. Thanks for keeping us refreshed. hahaha

Macadamia 05-22-2006 05:08 PM

That's Right! The damn PDP...

2001Honda 05-22-2006 06:22 PM

get some donuts happening in the sessions!! mlxchange can be long for some!! lol :)

Macadamia 05-23-2006 05:40 PM

WOW! Hungry realtors!

erocdrah 05-28-2006 06:52 PM

Hello Everyone! Wow... how great is this... Real Estate and a passion for cars.... is there really anything better? If there are any members, or members' acquaintances that are looking to buy or sell a home in the Lower Mainland and would like to work with a proactive "no push" Realtor and the Biggest Real Estate Organization in the world give me a call. All realtors have access to MLS, but 45% of listings are sold in our office before they even hit the market. So work with a brokerage that has the greatest market share. Give me a call if you have any questions 604-765-7934. Or check out www.peterdushop.com.

Lookin forward to more PDP! =)

Murder 05-31-2006 04:49 PM

Hi, I'm a BCIT Graduated Realtor, I work primarily in Richmond area. I was wondering if it's possible to get a Real estate discussion thread going. the market's pretty intense right now.

TJ Lin
Sutton Group - Seafair Realty
Cell: 604-613-3388

Macadamia 06-01-2006 06:16 PM

BCIT Graduate? Did Bill Phillips teach the class?

RayBot 06-02-2006 06:36 PM

My name is Ray Estrella and I am a representative with MacDonald Westmar in Richmond. I am specializing in the Richmond area.

My target market is going to be working with first time buyers. I'll be glad to show you what Richmond has to offer.

Ray Estrella
MacDonald Westmar
ray@rayestrella.com

Robal181 07-03-2006 10:12 PM

Balasabas.com

Hi fellow RS'ers,

This is great, I'm glad to see Revscene maturing over the years, and now opening a Real Estate section.

My name is Rob Balasabas, a member of the Sutton Group Realty team.

Like any realtor out there, I can help you buy and sell residential properties, but where I can help the best, and my focus is on helping folks on the BUYING side of the deal.

Email me at rob@balasabas.com or give me a call at 778.889.6213. This way we can chat about the type of home you are looking for, answer any questions you have, guide you every step of the way and I'll make sure that you get the first shot on homes matching your 'wish list'.

To tell you the truth, a lot of the great homes are sold before they are even advertised, I can explain this later, the point is, I as a realtor have access to homes right when they hit the market, and I can extend this access to you... FREE OF CHARGE.

You can also visit my website at www.balasabas.com

Talk to you later,

Rob
rob@balasabas.com

MtechEd 07-23-2006 02:43 AM

Im an homestay agent...

Hi

ELoquent 08-24-2006 10:54 AM

Rob Samus - Realtor - 604-803-1885
www.johnsamus.com

Buying, selling, foreclosure, court order and difficult sales it's important that you have a Realtor working for You. I am not a salesperson, but rather a Realtor. I help people buy and I help people sell their homes. Feel free to give me a call if you think I can help you realize your goal.

imran_b 09-01-2006 05:31 PM

No realtors here from Edmonton ??? or anyone no anyone selling a condo in E-Town ???

AdamR 09-03-2006 09:44 AM

Hello all.

My name is Adam Runka and I am with Homelife Benchmark Realty out of the White Rock office.

my cell number is 604 780-9885. Email is arunka@shaw.ca

][-][aste 10-01-2006 11:34 AM

www.pilothouseinc.com

kawa-lev 11-09-2006 03:11 PM

Hey all. Just wanted to put in my mom's name. Julianna Kis, She's a licensed agent, at Cold well banker, here in parksville, Vancouver island. If anyone is interested in dealing with island realty, give her a call.. 951-2770. Say her son recommended her!
She's doing really well for herself. In her first moth, she sold almost 3 houses. I was impressed!

Thanks.

niptizzle 12-19-2006 04:52 PM

nice card very professional, not,.. CHOCH!

Miss_HondaRTS 02-19-2007 03:18 PM

Currently taking Real Estate Course...

Reviving this thread....

I'm currently taking the Real Estate Course by correspondance from UBC Sauder Business School.

Just a question for all, I'm almost finished the assignments but isnt there an answer key to check to make sure my answers are right before I submit them?? Most correspondance courses have them I thought?

Thanks much!

AdamR 02-19-2007 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Miss_HondaRTS
Reviving this thread....

I'm currently taking the Real Estate Course by correspondance from UBC Sauder Business School.

Just a question for all, I'm almost finished the assignments but isnt there an answer key to check to make sure my answers are right before I submit them?? Most correspondance courses have them I thought?

Thanks much!

there is no answer key. You submit the assignments. If you pass, move on to the next one. If you fail, they tell you what questions you got wrong, you redo those questions, resubmit the assignment, and wait to see you you pass. If there was an answer key, people wouldn't learn the course material.