REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Island Off-Topic (https://www.revscene.net/forums/island-off-topic_147/)
-   -   Toyota supra chat thread (https://www.revscene.net/forums/39394-toyota-supra-chat-thread.html)

Paradox 09-22-2003 05:44 PM

everyones freakin' sick these days!

NashMan 09-22-2003 06:08 PM

yae i am getitng better thid is short cold i think i be out side later tonight but reight now i sit and get better

NashMan 09-23-2003 08:25 AM

well i going to have heater soon ahh the feel of warm air agian

it took a long time for my car to heat up whe it was cold caus emy heater blower motor broke so this pay cheka i gona fix it and stuff

and mabye pop on another mod too heheh we will see

Lychee 09-23-2003 10:13 PM

dunno if the guy's on here....i don't know many ppl here..but i saw a burgundy mk3 turbo supra looked pretty stock but it was really really clean...jsut wanted to say nice ride man :D

saw you on tillicum tonight

NashMan 09-24-2003 02:13 AM

was not me chould ahve bean tobies

NashMan 09-24-2003 02:20 AM

fun stuff tonight i was bord and sick and chould nto sleep caus ei sletp all day thanks to this dame cold i got

any way i was drive down to my frineds work his name is chris

any wya i hit a set of light and this 5.0 stop at the light wiht me i had no intention to floor it and stuff so i didn't bu the guy in the 5.0 stuck his head out the windo and siad you wana rac ei said umm mabye and said lets do it he rooled up his window

i still had no intetion on raceing him

so he floors it and get on it pretty good despares out of my site pretty fast

so i drive 80 donw the highway and then i see cop car light sup the street and theni saw the 5.0 and the guy was getting put inot hand cuffs and his car was gettign towed

i was liek hahah must have bean drunk and stuff but did not seam to be i was like oh well

the i pop into tims hortons caus ei had to go to the wash room and i bumped into friend that was there and he has scanner and said some one just got changed for street raceing goin over 280 kilcks an hour or some thign i was liek dame that the guy who tried ot race me

so in the end you speed you pay now

but ya ei am sick i going to bed now heheh

NashMan 09-24-2003 11:49 AM

so any of you guys goona meet up wiht me and dunae

Enraged 09-24-2003 02:08 PM

haha your lucky you decided not to race, eh?

i got a new toy for my car thanks to a Crappy Tire $50 gift card i got when i quit my job... bright, silver, should help driving, anyone care to guess?

SilverMK3 09-24-2003 07:21 PM

Fender flares! :p

NashMan 09-24-2003 08:31 PM

new fog light's that is the only thing i can think of

or pedal covers cause you have no pads on your i think

Enraged 09-24-2003 08:58 PM

no fog lights... close... no pedals... i WISH i could get fender flares for $50 (not those shitty chrome ones though)

Paradox 09-24-2003 09:17 PM

chrome windshield wipers and a shiney air freshner!

Paradox 09-24-2003 09:18 PM

i dunno about doing the meet with Duane, my insurance is gone :( and it'd be no fun without my car.. however. i may be going up island this weekend... so like what time are you guys meeting up?

NashMan 09-24-2003 11:58 PM

well i don't think it is a shift nob cause you said you liek yours but ti chould be shift boot but why shinny sliver

Enraged 09-25-2003 06:51 AM

shiny and silver and will help me drive.... headlights! i picked up some sylvania silverstars, im goin to install them on the weekend with my gauges...

NashMan 09-25-2003 10:40 AM

yae i was lookign at thou there come in liek bule and black box about 20 bucsk each or some thign i wounder if there any good thou and if they ar ei gona buy set asap

you are not the test monkey

so who is going to come meet duane wiht me

Enraged 09-25-2003 11:23 AM

they were $75 with tax... im goin to the meet i think...

legally blonde 09-25-2003 03:03 PM

Good Job YBOT

NashMan 09-26-2003 06:23 PM

yae the silver star light si think i gona get a set i was lookiing at em befor there suppost to be liek hid
but we wil see i gona try em out and mabye get new fogs soon as well i really need ot see int eh cark more cause that is really the only tiemi ever drive nad stuff

Enraged 09-26-2003 07:00 PM

im going to try to install them tomorrow before the meet...

NashMan 09-26-2003 07:52 PM

coo i wna asee and if there good i gona get me i set i was gongto get set and put em on today but i bought some opther thigns thou

NashMan 09-26-2003 08:27 PM

hey muray there selling the a 5spd swap for 800 buck's every thig you need ot make your car a 5spd at buget auto parts where the supra is

oh yae i got new front mud flaps there is pretty good shape too as wella s my heater thank god

there alot fo good parts on this supra

but he clours is um ugly is bad clour in it it has purple perlae i tit look like off ugly white

Paradox 09-26-2003 08:33 PM

ive got the H4 conversion on my car, no real bulbs yet tho, but atleast they arent the sealed toyota crap..

800 bux? hmmm.. tempting, why wasnt this offer here a year ago? :p

i guess i could barely afford that right now, you think they'd come down in price at all? i could like swap trannies for winter/summer.

summer, built auto, winter 5spd fun.. wahoo

NashMan 09-26-2003 11:30 PM

how about see and sell your trans you got now then buy the 5 spd and i help ypou install it and then buy nice beefy clutch and then get light weight drive shaft made up

temping ant it

NashMan 09-26-2003 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Paradox
ive got the H4 conversion on my car, no real bulbs yet tho, but atleast they arent the sealed toyota crap..

800 bux? hmmm.. tempting, why wasnt this offer here a year ago? :p

i guess i could barely afford that right now, you think they'd come down in price at all? i could like swap trannies for winter/summer.

summer, built auto, winter 5spd fun.. wahoo

ps seald beam hids are the best but eh price is really exp i liek seal beam cause there better then bulb but if you want some thign better then stock it gona cost you