REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Music & Clubbing

Music & Clubbing Rock your official RS Gear from Shop.Revscene.net (keyword search REVSCENE)
New tracks, videos, top hits, concert info and post discussion, music industry buzz, club hot spots, clubbing lifestyles..

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2007, 12:43 AM   #26
RS controls my life!
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 797
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
three days grace has a few tracks from they're new album one x in acoustic. just gotta look for them
Advertisement
__________________
1991 MX-6 GT
Xzecution'R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 09:29 AM   #27
Rs has made me the woman i am today!
 
flameboy54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: East Van
Posts: 4,088
Thanked 39 Times in 20 Posts
heres most of my collection...

Blind Melon - No Rain (Acoustic)
Bon Jovi - Bed Of Roses (Acoustic)
Bon Jovi - Bed Of Roses (Live)
Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer (Acoustic)
Bryan Adams - Summer of '69 (Live)
Coldplay - Clocks (Acoustic)
Coldplay - The Scientist (Acoustic)
Coldplay - Trouble (Acoustic)
Coldplay - Warning Sign (Acoustic)
Coldplay - Yellow (Acoustic)
Counting Crows - Round Here (Acoustic and Piano)
Counting Crows- Mr.Jones (Acoustic)
Cranberries - Dreams (Live)
Cranberries - Linger (Unplugged)
Cranberries - Ode To My Family (Unplugged)
Def Leppard - Two Steps Behind (Live)
Def Leppard - When Love and Hate Collide (Piano and Strings Version)
Duncan Sheik - Barely Breathing (Live Acoustic)
Duran Duran - Come Undone (Acoustic)
Duran Duran - Ordinary World (Acoustic)
Elton John & Billy Joel - Bennie And The Jets (Live)
Eric Clapton - Layla (Live)
Fleetwood Mac - Go Your Own Way (live)
Foo Fighters - Everlong (Acoustic)
Foo Fighters - Times Like These (Acoustic)
Gin Blossoms - Follow You Down (Live Acoustic)
Goo Goo Dolls - Iris (Acoustic)
Goo Goo Dolls - Name (Live)
Goo Goo Dolls - Slide (Acoustic)
Green Day - Time of Your Life (Acoustic Live)
Incubus - Drive (Acoustic)
John Cougar Mellencamp - Key West Intermezzo (Acoustic)
John Mellencamp - Wild Night (Acoustic)
John Cougar Mellencamp - Jack And Diane (Live)
John Cougar Mellencamp - Small Town (Acoustic)
John Mayer - Your Body Is A Wonderland (Acoustic)
John Mellencamp - Key West Intermezzo (Acoustic)
Lisa Loeb - Do You Sleep (Acoustic)
Lisa Loeb - I Do (Acoustic)
Lisa Loeb - Stay (Acoustic)
Matchbox 20 - 3 am (Acoustic Version)
Matchbox 20 - If Your Gone (Live)
Matchbox 20 - Push (Acoustic)
Mr. Big - Be With You (Acoustic)
Natalie Imbruglia - Torn (Acoustic)
Pearl Jam - Jeremy (Acoustic)
Pearl Jam - Last Kiss (Acoustic)
Phil Collins - On the Air Tonight (Acoustic Live)
Radiohead - Creep (Acoustic)
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under the Bridge (Live @ Woodstock '99)
Simon and Garfunkel - Feelin' Groovy (Live)
Six Pence None The Richer - Kiss Me (Acoustic)
Smashing Pumpkins - 1979 (Acoustic)
Sting - Fields Of Gold (Acoustic)
Stone Temple Pilots - Interstate Love Song (Acoustic)
The Cure - Friday I'm In Love (Acoustic)
The Cure - Lovesong (Acoustic)
The Verve - Freshman (Acoustic)
Third Eye Blind - How's It Gonna Be (Acoustic)
Third Eye Blind - Semi Charmed Life (Acoustic)
Tracy Chapman & Eric Clapton - Give Me One Reason (Unplugged)

im sure i have a bunch more stashed away in my HD somewhere

some good live/unplugged albums...

Eagles - Hell Freezes Over
AC DC - Live
Natalie Merchant - Live In Concert
Sade - Lovers Live
Lauryn Hill - MTV Unplugged 2.0
George Michael - MTV Unplugged
Nirvana - MTV Unplugged
Cyndi Lauper - The Body Acoustic
Bee Gees - One Night Only
Coldplay - Live 2003
The Corrs - MTV Unplugged
Oasis - MTV Unplugged
Foo Fighters (acoustic bootleg)

again, im sure theres more on my system somewhere. hope that helps! yes, im an acoustic/live music junkie
__________________
"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY, MY ANUS IS BLEEDING!!!!!!!!!!"
flameboy54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 05:09 PM   #28
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!
 
FiveDime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Champlain
Posts: 4,515
Thanked 135 Times in 49 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by flameboy54
heres most of my collection...

Blind Melon - No Rain (Acoustic)
Bon Jovi - Bed Of Roses (Acoustic)
Bon Jovi - Bed Of Roses (Live)
Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer (Acoustic)
Bryan Adams - Summer of '69 (Live)
Coldplay - Clocks (Acoustic)
Coldplay - The Scientist (Acoustic)
Coldplay - Trouble (Acoustic)
Coldplay - Warning Sign (Acoustic)
Coldplay - Yellow (Acoustic)
Counting Crows - Round Here (Acoustic and Piano)
Counting Crows- Mr.Jones (Acoustic)
Cranberries - Dreams (Live)
Cranberries - Linger (Unplugged)
Cranberries - Ode To My Family (Unplugged)
Def Leppard - Two Steps Behind (Live)
Def Leppard - When Love and Hate Collide (Piano and Strings Version)
Duncan Sheik - Barely Breathing (Live Acoustic)
Duran Duran - Come Undone (Acoustic)
Duran Duran - Ordinary World (Acoustic)
Elton John & Billy Joel - Bennie And The Jets (Live)
Eric Clapton - Layla (Live)
Fleetwood Mac - Go Your Own Way (live)
Foo Fighters - Everlong (Acoustic)
Foo Fighters - Times Like These (Acoustic)
Gin Blossoms - Follow You Down (Live Acoustic)
Goo Goo Dolls - Iris (Acoustic)
Goo Goo Dolls - Name (Live)
Goo Goo Dolls - Slide (Acoustic)
Green Day - Time of Your Life (Acoustic Live)
Incubus - Drive (Acoustic)
John Cougar Mellencamp - Key West Intermezzo (Acoustic)
John Mellencamp - Wild Night (Acoustic)
John Cougar Mellencamp - Jack And Diane (Live)
John Cougar Mellencamp - Small Town (Acoustic)
John Mayer - Your Body Is A Wonderland (Acoustic)
John Mellencamp - Key West Intermezzo (Acoustic)
Lisa Loeb - Do You Sleep (Acoustic)
Lisa Loeb - I Do (Acoustic)
Lisa Loeb - Stay (Acoustic)
Matchbox 20 - 3 am (Acoustic Version)
Matchbox 20 - If Your Gone (Live)
Matchbox 20 - Push (Acoustic)
Mr. Big - Be With You (Acoustic)
Natalie Imbruglia - Torn (Acoustic)
Pearl Jam - Jeremy (Acoustic)
Pearl Jam - Last Kiss (Acoustic)
Phil Collins - On the Air Tonight (Acoustic Live)
Radiohead - Creep (Acoustic)
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under the Bridge (Live @ Woodstock '99)
Simon and Garfunkel - Feelin' Groovy (Live)
Six Pence None The Richer - Kiss Me (Acoustic)
Smashing Pumpkins - 1979 (Acoustic)
Sting - Fields Of Gold (Acoustic)
Stone Temple Pilots - Interstate Love Song (Acoustic)
The Cure - Friday I'm In Love (Acoustic)
The Cure - Lovesong (Acoustic)
The Verve - Freshman (Acoustic)
Third Eye Blind - How's It Gonna Be (Acoustic)
Third Eye Blind - Semi Charmed Life (Acoustic)
Tracy Chapman & Eric Clapton - Give Me One Reason (Unplugged)

im sure i have a bunch more stashed away in my HD somewhere

some good live/unplugged albums...

Eagles - Hell Freezes Over
AC DC - Live
Natalie Merchant - Live In Concert
Sade - Lovers Live
Lauryn Hill - MTV Unplugged 2.0
George Michael - MTV Unplugged
Nirvana - MTV Unplugged
Cyndi Lauper - The Body Acoustic
Bee Gees - One Night Only
Coldplay - Live 2003
The Corrs - MTV Unplugged
Oasis - MTV Unplugged
Foo Fighters (acoustic bootleg)

again, im sure theres more on my system somewhere. hope that helps! yes, im an acoustic/live music junkie
omfg upload that into a zip file for us!!!
__________________
Learn2Starcraft

www.l2sc.net
FiveDime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 09:57 PM   #29
Rs has made me the woman i am today!
 
flameboy54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: East Van
Posts: 4,088
Thanked 39 Times in 20 Posts
errr, i think i found the rest of them...


Alanis Morissette - Head Over Feet (Acoustic)
Alanis Morissette - Ironic (Acoustic)
Alanis Morrisette - You Learn (Acoustic)
American Hi-Fi - Flavor Of The Week (Acoustic)
Annie Lennox & Seal - What's Going On (Live)
Avril Lavigne - My Happy Ending (Acoustic)
Barenaked Ladies - Lovers In A Dangerous Time (Live)
Ben Harper - Another Lonely Day (Acoustic)
Ben Harper - Beloved One (Acoustic)
Ben Harper - Forever(Acoustic)
Ben Harper - Redemption Song (Live)
Better Than Ezra - Good (Acoustic)
Bon Jovi & Richie Sambora - Imagine (Acoustic)
Bon Jovi - Always (Live)
Bon Jovi - Blaze Of Glory (Live)
Bon Jovi - I'll Be There For You (Live)
Bon Jovi - Knocking On Heaven's Door (Acoustic)
Bon Jovi - Living On A Prayer (Acoustic & Violins)
Bon Jovi - Mrs. Robinson (Acoustic)
Bon Jovi - Wanted Dead Or Alive (Acoustic Live)
Boomtown Rats - I Dont Like Mondays (Live)
Bush - Glycerine (Acoustic)
Carolyn Dawn Johnson - So Complicated
Coldplay - Amsterdam (Acoustic)
Coldplay - Careful Where You Stand (Acoustic)
Coldplay - Don't Panic & Trouble (Acoustic)
Coldplay - Green Eyes (Acoustic)
Coldplay - In My Place (Acoustic)
Coldplay - See You Soon (Acoustic)
Coldplay - Shiver (Acoustic)
Coldplay - Sparks (Acoustic)
Coldplay - Spies (Acoustic)
Coldplay - Yellow (Acoustic 2)
Coldplay - Yellow (Piano)
Coldplay Feat. Noel Gallagher - Live Forever (Live)
Crowded House - Fall At Your Feet (Live)
Dave Matthews - Crash (Acoustic)
Dishwalla - Counting Blue Cars (Acoustic)
Erykah Badu - Tyrone (Live)
Evanescence - Bring Me To Life (Radio Live)
Everlast - What Its Like (Acoustic)
Everything But The Girl - Time After Time (Acoustic)
Foo Fighters - Learn To Fly (Acoustic)
Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams (acoustic)
Green Day - Christie Road (Live)
Green Day - Wake Me Up When September Ends (Live)
Hoobastank - The Reason (acoustic)
Hootie and the Blowfish - Let Her Cry (Acoustic)
Howie Day - Collide (Acoustic)
John Lennon - Imagine (Acoustic)
Lauryn Hill - Redemption Song (Live)
Live - Imagine (Acoustic)
Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved (Acoustic)
Michelle Branch - All You Wanted (Acoustic)
Natalie Merchant - Space Oddity (Live)
Neil Young - Imagine (Live)
Oasis - Champagne Supernova (Live)
Oasis - Don't Go Away (Live)
Oasis - Dont Look Back In Anger (Acoustic)
Oasis - Dont Look Back In Anger (Unplugged)
Oasis - Live Forever (Acoustic)
Oasis - Live Forever (Live)
Oasis - Live Forever (MTV Unplugged)
Oasis - Live Forever (Unplugged)
Oasis - Stand By Me (Acoustic)
Oasis - Supersonic (Live)
Oasis - Wonderwall (Acoustic)
Pearl Jam - Alive (Acoustic)
Pearl Jam - Better Man (Acoustic)
Pearl Jam - Better Man (Live)
Pearl Jam - Daughter (Acoustic)
Pearl Jam - Redemption Song (Live)
Rob Thomas - Time After Time (Acoustic)
Sex Pistols - God Save The Queen (Live)
Silverchair - Tomorrow (Acoustic)
Smashing Pumpkins - Bullet With Butterfy Wings (Live)
Smashing Pumpkins - Disarm (Acoustic 2)
Smashing Pumpkins - Disarm (Acoustic)
Smashing Pumpkins - Disarm (Live Acoustic)
Smashing Pumpkins - Disarm (Live)
Smashing Pumpkins - Mayonaise (Acoustic)
Smashing Pumpkins - Mayonnaise (Acoustic 2)
Smashing Pumpkins - Mayonnaise (Live)
Smashing Pumpkins - Today (Acoustic)
Smashing Pumpkins - Tonight Tonight (Acoustic)
Smashing Pumpkins - Tonight Tonight (Live)
Toad The Wet Sprocket - Redemption Song (Live)
U2 - It`s Christmas Baby Please Come Home (Live)
U2 - One (Acoustic)
U2 - Redemption Song (Live)
U2 - With Or Without You (Acoustic)
Vertical Horizon - Everything You Want (Acoustic)
Wallflowers - One Headlight (Acoustic)
Weezer - Buddy Holly (acoustic)
Weezer - Jamie (Acoustic)
Weezer - Say It Aint So (Acoustic)
Wyclef Jean - Redemption Song (Live)
__________________
"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY, MY ANUS IS BLEEDING!!!!!!!!!!"
flameboy54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 09:30 PM   #30
I bringith the lowerballerith
 
islandsupra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Nanaimo
Posts: 1,129
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
most everything I was gonna suggest is already listed... a few more good ones:

Ben Harper - In Your Eyes (pretty sweet Phil Collins cover)

And one of my favourite albums of all time..

Chris Cornell - Live in Sweden

Can't say enough about this album... his voice may be going to shit but man he can belt it out! And the raw emotion and range in his voice is amazing. A good amount of cover songs and older stuff, be sure to check out Thank You (Zepplin), Redemption Song (Bob Marley) , Wide Awake (way better than the original) and all of the Temple of the Dog Stuff. Awesome stuff to try if you are plucking on a guitar.

Everlong, My Hero by the Foo Fighters I prefer the acoustic versions to the originals

Seven Mary Three - Cumbersome
Shinedown - Simple Man
Third Eye Blind - I Want You
Trews - I am Tired of Waiting
islandsupra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 01:42 AM   #31
Banned By Establishment
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Richmond
Posts: 12,489
Thanked 2,090 Times in 773 Posts
anything by matt good live. Went to both his solo acoustic tours. Christ that guy can sing.
Meowjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 03:54 PM   #32
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!
 
FiveDime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Champlain
Posts: 4,515
Thanked 135 Times in 49 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by islandsupra
And one of my favourite albums of all time..

Chris Cornell - Live in Sweden

Can't say enough about this album... his voice may be going to shit but man he can belt it out! And the raw emotion and range in his voice is amazing. A good amount of cover songs and older stuff, be sure to check out Thank You (Zepplin), Redemption Song (Bob Marley) , Wide Awake (way better than the original) and all of the Temple of the Dog Stuff. Awesome stuff to try if you are plucking on a guitar.
I havent stopped listening to this album for the past week man...

unbelivable
__________________
Learn2Starcraft

www.l2sc.net
FiveDime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 08:03 PM   #33
I don't get it
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: vancouver
Posts: 438
Thanked 11 Times in 7 Posts
deftones - change (in the house of flies) acoustic - on their b-sides album
sulos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 08:21 PM   #34
I STILL don't get it
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: n
Posts: 469
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
^
Deftones - Simple Man
same cd
kaizen604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 08:21 PM   #35
I STILL don't get it
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: n
Posts: 469
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by flameboy54
heres most of my collection...

Blind Melon - No Rain (Acoustic)
Bon Jovi - Bed Of Roses (Acoustic)
Bon Jovi - Bed Of Roses (Live)
Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer (Acoustic)
Bryan Adams - Summer of '69 (Live)
Coldplay - Clocks (Acoustic)
Coldplay - The Scientist (Acoustic)
Coldplay - Trouble (Acoustic)
Coldplay - Warning Sign (Acoustic)
Coldplay - Yellow (Acoustic)
Counting Crows - Round Here (Acoustic and Piano)
Counting Crows- Mr.Jones (Acoustic)
Cranberries - Dreams (Live)
Cranberries - Linger (Unplugged)
Cranberries - Ode To My Family (Unplugged)
Def Leppard - Two Steps Behind (Live)
Def Leppard - When Love and Hate Collide (Piano and Strings Version)
Duncan Sheik - Barely Breathing (Live Acoustic)
Duran Duran - Come Undone (Acoustic)
Duran Duran - Ordinary World (Acoustic)
Elton John & Billy Joel - Bennie And The Jets (Live)
Eric Clapton - Layla (Live)
Fleetwood Mac - Go Your Own Way (live)
Foo Fighters - Everlong (Acoustic)
Foo Fighters - Times Like These (Acoustic)
Gin Blossoms - Follow You Down (Live Acoustic)
Goo Goo Dolls - Iris (Acoustic)
Goo Goo Dolls - Name (Live)
Goo Goo Dolls - Slide (Acoustic)
Green Day - Time of Your Life (Acoustic Live)
Incubus - Drive (Acoustic)
John Cougar Mellencamp - Key West Intermezzo (Acoustic)
John Mellencamp - Wild Night (Acoustic)
John Cougar Mellencamp - Jack And Diane (Live)
John Cougar Mellencamp - Small Town (Acoustic)
John Mayer - Your Body Is A Wonderland (Acoustic)
John Mellencamp - Key West Intermezzo (Acoustic)
Lisa Loeb - Do You Sleep (Acoustic)
Lisa Loeb - I Do (Acoustic)
Lisa Loeb - Stay (Acoustic)
Matchbox 20 - 3 am (Acoustic Version)
Matchbox 20 - If Your Gone (Live)
Matchbox 20 - Push (Acoustic)
Mr. Big - Be With You (Acoustic)
Natalie Imbruglia - Torn (Acoustic)
Pearl Jam - Jeremy (Acoustic)
Pearl Jam - Last Kiss (Acoustic)
Phil Collins - On the Air Tonight (Acoustic Live)
Radiohead - Creep (Acoustic)
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under the Bridge (Live @ Woodstock '99)
Simon and Garfunkel - Feelin' Groovy (Live)
Six Pence None The Richer - Kiss Me (Acoustic)
Smashing Pumpkins - 1979 (Acoustic)
Sting - Fields Of Gold (Acoustic)
Stone Temple Pilots - Interstate Love Song (Acoustic)
The Cure - Friday I'm In Love (Acoustic)
The Cure - Lovesong (Acoustic)
The Verve - Freshman (Acoustic)
Third Eye Blind - How's It Gonna Be (Acoustic)
Third Eye Blind - Semi Charmed Life (Acoustic)
Tracy Chapman & Eric Clapton - Give Me One Reason (Unplugged)

im sure i have a bunch more stashed away in my HD somewhere

some good live/unplugged albums...

Eagles - Hell Freezes Over
AC DC - Live
Natalie Merchant - Live In Concert
Sade - Lovers Live
Lauryn Hill - MTV Unplugged 2.0
George Michael - MTV Unplugged
Nirvana - MTV Unplugged
Cyndi Lauper - The Body Acoustic
Bee Gees - One Night Only
Coldplay - Live 2003
The Corrs - MTV Unplugged
Oasis - MTV Unplugged
Foo Fighters (acoustic bootleg)

again, im sure theres more on my system somewhere. hope that helps! yes, im an acoustic/live music junkie
you dude can you ZIP that and PM me a URL on sendspace or something? that would be much appreciated
kaizen604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 09:20 PM   #36
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!
 
FiveDime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Champlain
Posts: 4,515
Thanked 135 Times in 49 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by kaizen604
you dude can you ZIP that and PM me a URL on sendspace or something? that would be much appreciated

i asked him... didnt respond so i had to download them ALL manually
__________________
Learn2Starcraft

www.l2sc.net
FiveDime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 12:31 PM   #37
I STILL don't get it
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: n
Posts: 469
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
hurt.
kaizen604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 06:03 PM   #38
Rs has made me the woman i am today!
 
flameboy54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: East Van
Posts: 4,088
Thanked 39 Times in 20 Posts
call me ass but i spent a lot of time building my collection. i dont just want to give it all away. by all means if you have some stuff that id be interested in id me MORE THEN HAPPY to trade with you but for me to "ZIP that and PM you a URL on sendspace or something" is kinda outragous. wanna zip up your whole porn collection and let me d/l it??
__________________
"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY, MY ANUS IS BLEEDING!!!!!!!!!!"
flameboy54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 07:17 PM   #39
I STILL don't get it
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: n
Posts: 469
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
depends what you're into.

Scat or goatse?
kaizen604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 09:39 PM   #40
RS Lurker, I don't post!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
All of these song are by Brand New
Soco Amaretto Lime
The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot
Play Crack The Sky

You will NOT be disappointed
gino88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 10:43 PM   #41
VLS Barista Brat
 
Trinity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Richmond
Posts: 9,175
Thanked 51 Times in 16 Posts
Add to that list:

Jesus
Millstone
The Quiet Things that No One Ever Knows
Sowing Season

And of course, there's always Iron & Wine:
Jezebel (not the real music video, but the song is the real song)
[youtube]a39YktBYSbU[/youtube]

Naked as we came
[youtube]Nd-A-iiPoLg[/youtube]

Boy With a Coin
[youtube]TLNyVLbqdEg[/youtube]

Bird Stealing Bread
Flightless Bird, American Mouth
Free Until They Cut Me Down
Sodom, South Georgia
Carousel
House By The Sea
Resurrection Fern
Woman King

And of course, Feist
Gatekeeper
Mushaboom
Let It Die
Leisure Suite
Lonely Lonely
Secret Heart
When I Was a Young Girl
Intuition
[youtube]GUFg3QMblRQ[/youtube]

Look for Feist's acoustic sets. They're amazing.
__________________
Quem deus vult perdere dementat prius.
Trinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 06:37 PM   #42
Rs has made me the woman i am today!
 
static's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 4,407
Thanked 472 Times in 49 Posts
john mayer - message in a bottle acoustic live
static is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 10:48 PM   #43
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS
 
JSALES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 11,586
Thanked 2,741 Times in 777 Posts
Nirvana - The Man Who Sold The World (Unplugged In New York)
JSALES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 11:42 AM   #44
Need my Daily Fix of RS
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: vancouver
Posts: 293
Thanked 29 Times in 11 Posts
say that you dont care - DnH
omega_cc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 12:04 PM   #45
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!
 
Durrann1984's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,789
Thanked 33 Times in 17 Posts
Lifehouse Hanging by a moment
Durrann1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 04:36 PM   #46
God of Unce
 
Armind's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: ASOT
Posts: 7,769
Thanked 167 Times in 43 Posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClY9JBd6-hI
__________________
UNCE! UNCE! UNCE! UNCE! UNCE! UNCE! UNCE! UNCE! UNCE!
Armind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 07:54 PM   #47
Tech Team Mod
 
Rated B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 6,020
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Try some of this stuff...

Dashboard Confessional (early stuff)
Secondhand Serenade
Death Cab For Cutie
Fall Out Boy - My Heart Will Always Be The B-Side To My Tongue EP (This is the album)
Saves the Day - I'm sorry I'm leaving (EP) (Album)
Rated B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 07:56 PM   #48
Tech Team Mod
 
Rated B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 6,020
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Promise of Redemption - When The Flowers Bloom (album)
Rated B is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net