REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   #RevsceneVLS General Chat (https://www.revscene.net/forums/revscenevls-general-chat_14/)
-   -   The Hottest Girl In Vancouver!!! (https://www.revscene.net/forums/424285-hottest-girl-vancouver.html)

benz_2006 10-04-2006 05:18 PM

The Hottest Girl In Vancouver!!!

I saw the hottest chick today on robson. She was so attractive i just couldn't stop staring at her. This girl had straight, silky pitch black hair to the middle of her back and i've never seen a chick with a body as hot as this girl's! You could tell she works out, she was about 5'6, very thin and had a nice rack! Not only that but she was dressed very well. This girl was wearing those "ripped" jeans that were fitted and she had a black tank top on with brown shoes. She was all dripped in designer that's for sure! She was carrying a brown prada handbag and she had these clear chanel sunglasses on that were bling bling! I swear all the guys were checking her out and i even think the girls were too. Me and my friend even got out and went into banana republic because of her and ended up bying a sweater. I'm admitting we tried to pick her up after following her around for a bit but when we talked to her she wasn't interested at all! LOL. At least we tried. The worst part about it is that we both have girlfriends too. But this chick was hot!!! Now that's what you call a trophy wife! Just wanted to share that story cause she was gorgeous. I've never seen a hotter indian girl than her, she was the whole package! She got into a e class with sum guy after. The hottest thing about her is she had a winnie the pooh bandaid on her hand, kinda cute!! LOL

CanadaGoose 10-04-2006 05:24 PM

did she make your pee pee go boing boing???

superstylin 10-04-2006 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by E N D L E S S
did she make your pee pee go boing boing???
:lol

thats a good description.. but nothing that one cannot see out at a club. and the best thing is their all liquired up!

dr_squat 10-04-2006 05:29 PM

this thread is useless without pics :) hehe

asian_XL 10-04-2006 07:59 PM

let me add to the description.

she has pancake size nipple. Very bushy down there, I mean it's
like amazon bushy. Even her ass hair can do some cornrow or
some kind of shit. Her meat curtain is long enough for a dozen of
people with third degree burn waiting for skin transplant. She is
a gold digger, she smokes, she gets bukkaked, anal sex every
night. Her butthole is like the size of a loonie. Yup, she's a whore. LOL

Mugen EvOlutioN 10-04-2006 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by asian_XL
let me add to the description.

she has pancake size nipple. Very bushy down there, I mean it's
like amazon bushy. Even her ass hair can do some cornrow or
some kind of shit. Her meat curtain is long enough for a dozen of
people with third degree burn waiting for skin transplant. She is
a gold digger, she smokes, she gets bukkaked, anal sex every
night. Her butthole is like the size of a loonie. Yup, she's a whore. LOL

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

WTF!!! Watz going thru ur mind

0000000000 10-04-2006 08:52 PM

Pics.....or else this post is worthless :)

k3lv 10-04-2006 09:50 PM

The user who posted this is worthless, no pics = PTS AND BAN FOR SUCH A TOPIC

Aetios 10-04-2006 11:26 PM

Damn, today I swear I saw the hottest guy ever, I usually don't swing that way, but I just couldn't resist. He was wearing these shiny red penny loafers (seemed like they were made of plastic), with these bells on them that jangled whenever he walked. And he was sporting a white ketchup stained Atari t-shirt accompanied by a pair of pastel plaid shorts, where you could see the skidmarks running down the middle from behind, possibly from a wet fart or an unfinished ass-wiping. Then I realized something.......I was looking at a reflection of myself in a store window.

freakshow 10-04-2006 11:41 PM

pics! we know you got em.

Harvey Specter 10-04-2006 11:48 PM

Your first post on RS is about a so called hot chick you saw in downtown?????? Sounds suspicious....

Kagemusha 10-05-2006 09:07 AM

i'd say something bu tthen i'd probably get more points :D

Da Xiong 10-05-2006 12:41 PM

Patheticalness has reached a new low.

benz_2006 10-05-2006 08:57 PM

Yo thats not my first post ive been on here for a few yrs now with another id. and i was messin around my buddy kinda knows her. theres chicks ive posted about in lambos b4.

CHAD_the_GREAT 10-05-2006 10:20 PM

ok i'm gonna have to give this thread the "Retard Award"

Kagemusha 10-06-2006 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by benz_2006
Yo thats not my first post ive been on here for a few yrs now with another id. and i was messin around my buddy kinda knows her. theres chicks ive posted about in lambos b4.
If your buddy "kinda" knows her, why didn't you just talk to her like a normal person?

240sx 10-06-2006 10:24 AM

this is why we have camera phones@!!!

Aetios 10-06-2006 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Da Xiong
Patheticalness has reached a new low.
Thats not even a word.

Ohkun 10-06-2006 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by 3zee
Thats not even a word.
Wanna bet on that?

Check the dictionary and mail me my $5.

Da Xiong 10-06-2006 12:39 PM

^ Oops, wrong account.

Me, not him.

Rhetorical 10-06-2006 12:45 PM

http://www.pcmtl.com/public/misc/thi...thout_pics.gif

Aetios 10-06-2006 12:46 PM

heh, I don't owe you jack, we never bet on anything. Just checked it, my bad though.

I bet you don't use this word when you speak. Cuz if you did, I would laugh at you.

Da Xiong 10-06-2006 01:35 PM

:)

|<e|_ 10-06-2006 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by dr_squat
this thread is useless without pics :) hehe
:werd:

Jomo 10-07-2006 09:20 AM

This thread is probably the biggest show of retardation I have ever seen in my life.