REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Suspension, Brakes , Wheels & Tires Tech (https://www.revscene.net/forums/suspension-brakes-wheels-tires-tech_191/)
-   -   Good place for Alignment (https://www.revscene.net/forums/515133-good-place-alignment.html)

cdizzle_996 04-27-2008 06:32 PM

Exactly, I've taken my past few vehicals to Dale's, Jasons great knows his shit, and doesnt bullshit. Like ppl have said before, whats 20 bucks extra...knowing your not getting a half ass job by some one who is a rookie.

rx8dude 04-28-2008 06:55 PM

how much do Kaltire cost? is the one at richmond center good?

MG1 04-28-2008 07:26 PM

Like others have stated in previous posts, I highly recommend Dales.

Jason is very knowledgeable. I will drive far and pay the extra for peace of mind. I'm a cheap bugger, but I will not skimp on alignment. I love how he offers to align the car with driver in it and make adjustments to the type of driving you do, etc.

khaltire 04-30-2008 01:14 AM

Im gonna check out dales next week
Anyone know a good place to get a car dropped (shcoks + springs)? I hear garagefive does it for like $180 which is really cheap

Lomac 04-30-2008 07:30 PM

Heh. Just because I feel like it, I need to once again state "+1" for Dale's. Took the MX6 in the other day after doing some suspension work over the weekend. It drove like total ass when I brought it in and now it feels perfect. They did an awesome job on my GTI a few months ago and I expected nothing less with the MX6. And, of course, I received nothing less.

Jason is certainly a good guy to talk to.

power-fade 05-08-2008 07:40 PM

Dale's Alignment is only place...check out Jason's Sti

tylerc14 05-26-2008 11:47 PM

check out Sako's right beside Volco Tire in bridgeport Richmond

davidhtam 05-27-2008 09:45 PM

i can't believe no one has mentioned advanced automotive in richmond

http://www.advanceautomotive.ca/

talk to john. He knows his shit.

skylark 05-28-2008 12:19 AM

kal tire but at times they are too expensive

BoostSir 06-14-2008 11:07 PM

if my car is lowered would i need to buy those camber kit before going in for alignment?

ldd604 06-25-2008 11:43 PM

man i wish i saw this early.....stupid fountain tires...

KrAyZiE TRD 07-07-2008 07:03 PM

When you get an alignment do they take off your rims?

cdizzle_996 07-07-2008 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAyZiE TRD (Post 5933012)
When you get an alignment do they take off your rims?

No

tencharrrrrrr

f22b-nos 07-13-2008 12:52 PM

went to Dale's alignment Saturday morning. I am from Vancouver and the drive took about 45 minutes. It is a little far (near Willowbrook Mall) and I got lost getting there. If on Highway 10, you turn at the Hamptons Inn and Dales Alignment is located behind the Subaru dealership.

Service was excellent and was well worth the trip. I supplied them a Ingalls front camber kit (-.75 to +1 degree), which they installed and did a 4 wheel alignment. Took about 2 hours in total for my '97 Accord.

Wheel alignment was $89.95 plus GST for a lowered car.
Camber kit install was $127.50 plus GST (basic install as no extra time needed for adjustment since they just maxed it out to +1 degree setting).

Price point was much cheaper than what I got quoted at Big O on Kingsway, Vancouver and at Kal Tire off Bridgeport, Richmond.

The staff looks to be well managed and appears to enjoy themselves there, even for a Saturday. They even offered to drive me to the mall and pick me up once the car was done.

Thank you fellow Revscene members for the referral.

One tip though, book an early appointment to avoid the road traffic. The road construction on Highway 10 makes the commute an absolute nightmare due to lane closures.

acurael 07-13-2008 10:52 PM

ya dales alignment for sure...I recommend them as well. Unbelievable service, and they do good work

Shoe 03-19-2009 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trevor87 (Post 5811431)
P d m. the specialize in lowered cars for alignments they can also corner balance your car too

their prices are pretty competitive too

Jackygor 03-19-2009 07:58 PM

PDM, cool people, nice garage, just awesome

7words 03-25-2009 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackygor (Post 6338518)

true that:thumbsup:

Kilinim 03-25-2009 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tylerc14 (Post 5872517)
check out Sako's right beside Volco Tire in bridgeport Richmond

Are you joking? Sako is a hack. If you do go there, be sure to not have any nice/expensive wheels on because they WILL get scratched.

Osaka 03-26-2009 07:31 PM

OK reading through this thread... looks like Dale's, P.D.M. and Advance automotive are the recommended choices

Thanks!!

Jackygor 03-26-2009 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kilinim (Post 6346849)
Are you joking? Sako is a hack. If you do go there, be sure to not have any nice/expensive wheels on because they WILL get scratched.

FML. I can relate. My 19 inch Advan RS...:cry:

kyo 04-11-2009 10:28 AM

i asked a tire shop where is a good place for alignment

he recommend frame alignment in Richmond

don't think they got a website

anybody heard or have experience with it?

alex.w *// 04-16-2009 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackygor (Post 6338518)

wasn't satisfied with my alignment with pdm, asked them again to do it, they did but nothing changed.

went over to dales, jason at dales shows me that one of my strut bolts that links up to the control arm is loose.

taht means the guys at pdm forgot to tighten my strut bolt.

imo i would go to dales in langley

alex.w *// 04-16-2009 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by f22b-nos (Post 5942044)
went to Dale's alignment Saturday morning. I am from Vancouver and the drive took about 45 minutes. It is a little far (near Willowbrook Mall) and I got lost getting there. If on Highway 10, you turn at the Hamptons Inn and Dales Alignment is located behind the Subaru dealership.

Service was excellent and was well worth the trip. I supplied them a Ingalls front camber kit (-.75 to +1 degree), which they installed and did a 4 wheel alignment. Took about 2 hours in total for my '97 Accord.

Wheel alignment was $89.95 plus GST for a lowered car.
Camber kit install was $127.50 plus GST (basic install as no extra time needed for adjustment since they just maxed it out to +1 degree setting).

Price point was much cheaper than what I got quoted at Big O on Kingsway, Vancouver and at Kal Tire off Bridgeport, Richmond.

The staff looks to be well managed and appears to enjoy themselves there, even for a Saturday. They even offered to drive me to the mall and pick me up once the car was done.

Thank you fellow Revscene members for the referral.

One tip though, book an early appointment to avoid the road traffic. The road construction on Highway 10 makes the commute an absolute nightmare due to lane closures.

lol its usually pretty roudy and loud inside the shop. The brothers yelling at each other lol, but once they enter the customer service desk, everything is changed and customer service is top shape

Supafly 04-17-2009 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex.w *// (Post 6383398)
lol its usually pretty roudy and loud inside the shop. The brothers yelling at each other lol, but once they enter the customer service desk, everything is changed and customer service is top shape

i was there the other week, bunch of good guys. very informative.