REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Suspension, Brakes , Wheels & Tires Tech (https://www.revscene.net/forums/suspension-brakes-wheels-tires-tech_191/)
-   -   Good place for Alignment (https://www.revscene.net/forums/515133-good-place-alignment.html)

cdizzle_996 04-17-2009 09:01 AM

^^^ They enjoy what they do. Atleast there not up tight ass holes like most places.

keitaro 04-19-2009 04:08 PM

i just went into dales last week for an alignment.

Great customer service. They asked me why I needed an alignment, and I told them that I am pulling left. So he puts my car on the machine, and the alignment looks good. Instead of ripping me off by adjusting to get bang on. They troubleshot it for me and concluded that my tire is messed up. I only ended up paying half the price.

If I were elsewhere, they would have probally done an alignment and called it good, and I'd be still figuring out why my car is pulling left.

G-spec 04-19-2009 07:16 PM

I've been to Dale's, went home with my steering wheel still off to the left about 10 degrees. I thought it would correct itself, but it didn't. A month later I went back and got it redone for free obviously, the Jason guy that talked to me there seemed genuinely concerned about why and how my car could have left his shop in the condition it was in, because they test drive it before they give it back to the customer. Obviously it should have never left the shop with the steering noticeably off.

He even asked me who test drove my car he seemed a little pissed at whoever test drove it, but I didn't remember, but if I did I'm sure the guy would have gotten an earful.

anyway my camber on my rear right wheel is off once again, I took my tire off and saw a lot more camber wear in the right then the left. But I won't blame that on Dale, I'm starting to believe the toe bolt installation wasnt done properly, which causes my camber kit to pop out of place when I hit bumps, basically the hole wasn't elongated.

I'm gonna try PDM next week since it's so close to my house hopefully they address all my camber issues.

rk604 05-03-2009 11:50 AM

okay well it looks like its off to Dale's for me, even though its a bit far :(. But atleast so far there are no negative comments on them, and im guessing they're no bs

shenmecar 05-04-2009 11:27 AM

how much time does an alignment job take usually?

cdizzle_996 05-04-2009 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shenmecar (Post 6409162)
how much time does an alignment job take usually?

Depends on the car...45 mins or so

Bort 05-05-2009 01:32 PM

dale's.

Overseas Auto1 05-05-2009 02:18 PM

try comptech performance. they have experience with all kinds of cars including race cars

m3lv_VIII 05-05-2009 03:32 PM

recommend Dales alignment ...check Jason.....

shenmecar 05-06-2009 09:31 AM

seems like most people are recommeding Dale's

Aroc 05-17-2009 01:21 PM

Guess I'm going to Dales =)

Do they/can they install tires at that shop as well?
I need my new Nankangs installed on my 18"s