REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Performance Parts ONLY

USED Automotive Performance Parts ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Intakes, Exhausts, Cams, ECUs, trannys, Turbo kits, Intercoolers, Vafcs, Wastegates...

Old 04-09-2008, 11:18 PM   #1
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

Fs: Garage Sale

Alright, so my skylines gone so i need to clear out some parts. Ill be adding more once i get some stuff back from ICBC but until then this is all ive got. I will ship at buyers expense but i prefer local pickup. Im in Burnaby.

NEW STUFF:
1. s13/r32 hicas cancel bar. comes with the bar and necessary stuff to block the lines. Brand new- SOLD
2. STR adjustable cam gears for the rb20/26- brand new- $200
3. z32 maf adapter-$30
4.Tomei tuned ecu for rb20
tuned for 330hp at 1.3 bar, z32 maf, 555cc injectors, a gt28/25/ similiar turbo-$180
3. Greddy Full Auto Timer w/ Skyline Harness- brand new, got from icbc after my car was broken into. $250 for both

4. Extra used Skyline Harness used but works- $20

5. Big Turbo Kit: Perfect for a RB25 or a built up RB20 or 22. Comes with a top mount manifold built by Exotic Speed. Awesome craftsmanship and welds. All gaskets are included and manifold bolts. Includes a used Turbonetics Deltagate external wastegate, withtwo extra springs. A screamer pipe is included. Finally to top it all off is a Holset HX35 turbo off a Dodge Cummins. If you are doubting this turbo, check out this link.

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/93875-holset-hx35-40-a.html
Ive even gone to the trouble of getting a flange for the downpipe. All you need to do is weld up a 3" pipe and your good. I would like to sell this as a package unless all items can be sold separetly.

Looking for $1400.

6. A set of used GTR injectors 440cc- $240
7. Front and Rear strut bars for GTST- $200
8. Do Luck Rear floor brace for R32- $220
9. Bride drivers side sidemount seat rail for R32- $220
10. Hicas steering Wheel hub-$100 (will only sell once i find a non hicas hub)
11. Bride Zeta 2 seat in black. Good condition, no rips or tears. 1 mounting hole is stripped and needs to be tapped.-$300
12. Nismo GT shift knob- practically brand new- $40
13. No name short shifter for KA/ SR/ RB- marks on one corner as the car was in an accident but doesnt effect the way it works- $25
14. R32 Skyline Black Leather with black stitching shift and ebrake boots from Takeda- $75
15. NGK KA24DET Spark plug wire set
16. Black Greddy 52mm Exhaust Temp Gauge
17. Black Greddy 52mm Temp Gauge
18. 60mm Greddy Boost Gauge
19. Trans Dapt Hood pin kit- $15
20. Aeromotive A1000-6 Fuel Pressure Regulator
21. KTS Black Leather steering wheel- Marks around the bolt holes
22. Nismo Horn Button- $30
23. Used but in good condition oil cooler and filter relocator. everything works perfectly. Came from a Honda B16 but needs a threded adapter to fit a Nissan. All lines are stainless wiht AN fittings. cooler is blue, and cant remember how many rows but ill check- $220
24. AC Delco 550 CCA Bttery- brand spanking new- $50

USED STUFF:
1. R32 stock tension arms- offers
2. R32 stock sidemount w/ piping and brackets- offers
3. RB20 stock engine cover (one that goes over coilpacks)- offers
4. GTST used struts/springs- may have a very slight drop to them- offers
5 Nissan Coolbox- if you dont know what this is, look it up- offers
6. RB20 maf- worked fine when i took it out.- offers
7. Crappy smoked skyline turn lights, no bulbs- GONE
8 R32 stock RUCA's- offers
9. Weird skyline bumper i bought that might be for a GTR but is too big wide for a gtst. quality isnt the best- offers (lip gone)

PM is the best way to cantact.

Thanks.
Advertisement

Last edited by kouki_t; 01-07-2010 at 10:27 PM.
kouki_t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 11:36 PM   #2
nuggets mod

Thanked 3,799 Times in 981 Posts
you'd probably get better response by posting the different items in the appropriate sections, like cosmetics, suspension, etc..
Old 01-07-2010, 10:27 PM   #3
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

bump
kouki_t is offline   Reply With Quote