REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 07-30-2008, 10:54 PM   #226
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
WTF is this

MR2 Spyder with body kit. (Look at headrests, and shape of windshield and frame)
Advertisement

----------------------------
!SG on typing in caps:
"do you go around screaming and talking really loud in real life too then?"
EuroTRASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 11:04 PM   #227
Circle Stick Square Mod

^^^TRD kit

91 240sx (Sold)
86 FC3S (Sold)
99 Civic

!Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 11:18 PM   #228
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
GT3RS on tow truck
WTF Ferrari towing a Porsche!?!
Shead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 06:55 AM   #229
RS controls my life!

lol
top gear

d3vil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 08:02 AM   #230
Witness protection

Thanked 5,343 Times in 2,222 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by evening_kids View Post
it's a subaru sambar
jeezus there's one of these parked down the street from me (i'm in n. bby not hk!)... exactly the same, but blue and white. it's so damn small the mazda 5 that parks next to it looks huge in comparision!

Last edited by thumper; 08-01-2008 at 08:04 AM.
thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 08:05 AM   #231
Witness protection

Thanked 5,343 Times in 2,222 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3vil View Post
WTF ?
isnt it rear wheel ??
WTF ???
yeah... i was going to say there might be a dolly, but i don't see a tie down strap over the rear wheel... in fact, i don't see any straps on the front either...!
thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 09:44 AM   #232
Banned (ABWS)

he woulda probably destroyed the front end if he picked it up from the front...my lowrider got towed with the ass down nose up when I got a VI on it...just toss it in neutral and you're good to go
OffroadZuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 01:58 PM   #233
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

dddddddddamn those are some nice cars ~
GTO-demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 09:48 PM   #234
RS controls my life!

another nice EVO

69 and reversible plate lol

VIP style

same dude i saw in the tunnel that i posted earlier

GTR behind him

ugly ricer but CHICK driven

WTF ? a car that I have never seen and heard of.

PK plate --- Saw him at LKF on the same night...

Nice fairlady

its not called 350z here lol
d3vil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 12:24 AM   #235
HELP ME PLS!!!

fairlady Z sounds better anyways
Old 08-08-2008, 02:57 AM   #236
Banned (ABWS)

People in HK are total sellouts. They harsh chinese people with English Names and they think they cool and white-washed! So now China took over right, they should have gotten the fuck out?! But them fucking hoes staying there! So all you white hoes, that have any remorse for them yellow chickens, you just a bunched of sellout white hoes! You like pussies and white slaves, total opposites of what your forefathers fought so long and hard for, if they were alive, they'd bitch slave you so hard, you nuts will explode off your nut sacks man! So stop being such sellouts! fucking white hoes! You fucking twats!
ZZT231_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 03:03 AM   #237
Banned (ABWS)

If you fucking Hongers think your chinese names are so cool, why you fucking twats have English names you fucking whores!?!? They have it cause they ashamed of their chinese culture, that's why. In Japan, they worship American Culturre, they sing american songs 24/7 and dance and shit, and also act like they white, even though their eyes is so fucked up! I give creds to you slants, JAPS, CHINKS & SHIT, cause you assholes actually have fair white skin, but you hoes, your skin ain't white tho'...sorry so sad, break your heart, its way yellow hainesse chicken style! ITs fucking YELLOW! SO as much as you think your white and you have white names and shit, you fucking twats are so fucked up! I can't believe you fucking chinks ain't proud of your own culture, you are one sad race! CHINA is one of the biggest world powers, has the biggest milatery, biggest GNP, super nation of all nations, and you fucking slant eyes ain't even proud of that! YOU chinks are one majorly fucked up nation!!!
ZZT231_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 06:31 AM   #238
RC
STi ain't got nothin' on me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZT231_R View Post
If you fucking Hongers think your chinese names are so cool, why you fucking twats have English names you fucking whores!?!? They have it cause they ashamed of their chinese culture, that's why. In Japan, they worship American Culturre, they sing american songs 24/7 and dance and shit, and also act like they white, even though their eyes is so fucked up! I give creds to you slants, JAPS, CHINKS & SHIT, cause you assholes actually have fair white skin, but you hoes, your skin ain't white tho'...sorry so sad, break your heart, its way yellow hainesse chicken style! ITs fucking YELLOW! SO as much as you think your white and you have white names and shit, you fucking twats are so fucked up! I can't believe you fucking chinks ain't proud of your own culture, you are one sad race! CHINA is one of the biggest world powers, has the biggest milatery, biggest GNP, super nation of all nations, and you fucking slant eyes ain't even proud of that! YOU chinks are one majorly fucked up nation!!!
WOW !
someone forgot to take their morning psycho pill

random rant FTW LOL
Old 08-08-2008, 06:41 AM   #239
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 7,449 Times in 1,438 Posts
the yellow skyline is a GT-T?

Ssangyong is an awesome dirty cheap korean truck...2.0L I-4 turbo diesel 140hp
asian_XL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 06:52 AM   #240
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,874 Times in 604 Posts
Quote:
You need to get laid dude......
86 944 Turbo with 340rwhp Lindsay Racing kit
15 991 PTS GT3
18 VW Golf R
Z3guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 11:32 AM   #241
HELP ME PLS!!!

Quote:
you on drugs again? 4 in the morning? u sound like you're on blow cause you just typing out random shit that doesnt makes sense, well it sort of does, but ur speaking ur mind and you sound like an idiot.
Old 08-08-2008, 11:54 AM   #242
Banned (BBM)

anyone know why Hyde is banned? dont get me wrong..thank god this lying douche bag is banned

but i wonna know the reason
Mugen EvOlutioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 11:55 AM   #243
Banned (BBM)

Quote:

lol u need to chill the fuck out
Mugen EvOlutioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 12:12 PM   #244
HELP ME PLS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugen EvOlutioN View Post
anyone know why Hyde is banned? dont get me wrong..thank god this lying douche bag is banned

but i wonna know the reason
there was a thread about a protest on drunk driving, and he said, oh i was drving my car tipsy in the thread or something?
Old 08-08-2008, 11:30 PM   #245
RS Lurker, I don't post!

wowow nice!
jlkwng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 11:53 PM   #246
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

less talk more pictures
GoateeMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 12:01 AM   #247
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 7,449 Times in 1,438 Posts
I am half honger and I have an English name.

so I am offended.
asian_XL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 12:15 AM   #248
HELP ME PLS!!!

^ me too MAN! im half honger too but i dont dress or talk like one
Old 08-09-2008, 01:19 AM   #249
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 1,491 Times in 341 Posts
hhaha top gear
AVS_Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 08:01 AM   #250
Banned (ABWS)

ROFL I'm seriously just my first reaction was LOL when I saw that post by ZZT231_R! Like wow ahahaha what's with the hate man? You need to calm down come to terms with your own insecurities! Seriously though, that's a really unhealthy way to live your life....
It's true that there's ppl like ZZT in HK, where they feel there's a chip on their shoulder cause they feel they get treated second class compared to the "returnees" (like myself)... and I don't blame them, I'd be pissed off if I get excluded just cause my English isn't the best in CHINA.
Reminds me of an incident earlier this year when I was in the elevator with my wedding picture on the way to giving it to the wedding planner. This family walks in, mom/dad/son/daughter, and the son accidentally kicked the corner of my picture. All I said was "Would you mind being a bit careful with that? Thanks" and the kid already said "oh, sorry" and I was like no no that's ok. Then 10 secs into the elevator ride, the dad starts "talking in the air" to his wife like "I don't know WHAT kind of Chinese SOME people are, think they're so great with English". Either I was tired from the whole wedding setup or whatever, I just snapped and got within 3cm from his face and shouted in Chinese "#)($*, WHAT? YOU DON"T #)($* UNDERSTAND ENGLISH? IS CHINESE BETTER FOR YOU NOW YOU PK?! HOW THE @#)( SHOULD I KNOW WHAT RACE YOU ARE, THIS IS A SERVICED APARTMENT, YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE KOREAN OR JAPANESE OR WHATEVER" (which is true, there are tons of Japanese and Korean expats living here). And he just fumbled and said "well.... yuea.... well... WHAT KIND OF CHINESE ARE YOU" and we started arguing in Chinese but I was just waiting for him to lay a finger on me so I can snap it and kick his sorry ass in front of his kids. Wife kept telling him to STFU too LOL
Anyway, most people are above that in HK and if they do have any resentment it's pretty well hidden. But ZZT, you really should just live your life according to your own standards, WTF cares if other people don't? You can't go around controlling how everyone's gonna act, so just focus on your own life... that's the thing with NA culture, they don't mind their own fking business....
Yea Hyde was banned cause I just posted something about a guy who got killed by a drunk driver and leaves behind a pregnant wife and young kid and Hyde just responds saying that he's usually drunk when he goes on his morning drives with his imaginary 9999999999hp evo/lambo/ferrari/etc.
Enough about this BS, get back on topic and MORE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RX Titus is offline   Reply With Quote