REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Revscene Spotted (https://www.revscene.net/forums/revscene-spotted_189/)
-   -   spotted: Adon (https://www.revscene.net/forums/536578-spotted-adon.html)

Mkhun 06-25-2008 09:53 PM

spotted: Adon

june 25th, around 6pm @Willingdon near metro, heading North (BCIT) ,

nice car... :)

Leopold Stotch 06-27-2008 10:22 AM

i see him and his wife all the time

wife goes to richmond and i ALWAYS see him on Kingsway.

azn_boix 06-27-2008 10:37 AM

last time i saw his wife driving his car to richmond and she was going soo slow

!oHenry 06-27-2008 01:17 PM

^^ Safety First :D

G-spec 06-27-2008 01:39 PM

I was going up willingdon back home coming from my friends house, I had to go over help him change a flat tire... lol guy doesnt know how to swap on his spare

yea I'm always going up and down Kingsway thats for sure.

And good that she's driving slow, I've been kinda harsh on her she's been scraping the car often, so I guess she's learned her lesson now.

you guys keep me updated if you see her driving crazy or anything like that, lol

Nanaki 06-27-2008 06:24 PM

haha spotted you thursday just after 6 headin west towards the hwy on bridgeport

Alphamale 06-30-2008 01:09 AM

I saw your car by Bubble World. Couldn't see the driver but I was in my fag mag...can't miss me, that's for sho. We came head to head on the small street right by Waves.

Raid3n 06-30-2008 01:21 AM

fack. you go to bubble world and don't call me? lol, i live like 2 blocks up the street.

G-spec 06-30-2008 11:45 PM

I live a 2 minute drive from Bubble World, I try to go once or twice a week I say try because of the parking hell..... parking around there's a nightmare all the time, the place seems to be busy when not packed.... and all the people going to Waves don't help the parking situation either

I'm sure I'll catch you guys around there soon again, I can't go more than a few days without those chinese beef pancakes or whatever they're called

dai3yuen 07-01-2008 12:15 PM

I'm looking at your car right now as I type this....

It's in the vistor parking!!!

Although, I don't recall seeing a parking pass in the car when I drove by...hope I am wrong as those tow truck drivers really seem to stake out the parking lots here!!!!

G-spec 07-01-2008 06:53 PM

^ lol, you serious ? I was at my buddy's apt helping him move his stuff out into that budget truck that was downstairs.

His car got towed from visitors just yesterday while he ran up to his apt to get something, and he friggin lives there! haha
the tow truck guy had to bring it back then so that was awesome.
I'd be pissed if they tried towing my car, I could barely make it over those speed bumps you guys got there, tow guy would probably end up fuckin my whole front up

Alphamale 07-02-2008 10:23 PM

^Too low to tow FTW.

Raid3n 07-02-2008 10:36 PM

i want that sticker for when i slam my FC haha

eugg 07-03-2008 11:12 PM

saw u like a hour something ago lol on boundary and marine way? u were turning left nice car man

TypeRNammer 07-04-2008 01:41 AM

in front of bubble world a few times and in front of crystal mall

EVO-VIII 07-14-2008 06:45 PM

Spotted:
Heading up Willingdon towards Marine.
I was in the red Honda Fit with J's exhaust >.>...
Currently I am ricer status, since I only have exhaust on = =;; Wheels and Suspension going on tmrw morning.

G-spec 07-14-2008 10:04 PM

^ ah I was right behind you... I remember you from earlier because, I noticed the Fit badge right away. Exhaust is a mod everyone starts with, but once you put on lightweight wheels and beef up the suspension on a Fit, they handle really really good, you're gonna have a lot of fun taking corners man. Your exhaust sounded good at least, not ricer loud like some of the other Fit's I've seen.

dton13 07-14-2008 10:29 PM

spotted you as well and what looked like a G35 meet/cruise yesterday coming back from White Pine

Leopold Stotch 09-06-2008 12:24 AM

i just wanted to mention that i saw you just now going to richmond with your wife

your rims look so sick lol. you might have noticed me, we were at the light at 57th ave knight, and you were heading west turning south onto knight street i was the Red S14 with gold rims.

slickk6o4 06-13-2009 11:58 AM

spottted adon on 49th & elliot yesterday around 1pm

loved the colour of your carr its sickkk

gnu5 06-13-2009 12:54 PM

im gonna race you next time i see u.....

G-spec 06-14-2009 08:06 PM

I'm about to start seeing CakeTech a lot more now since he got himself a G35 coupe as well, and yea I'm always driving up and down kingsway and between metro and knight street bridge, thats where most of the spottings happen...

gnu make sure you give me the racers stare down just to let me know it's on, lol

Leopold Stotch 06-14-2009 11:03 PM

^ haven't seen you since you got your paint job.

you make me feel poor lol.

1exotic 06-14-2009 11:24 PM

I saw your car at silvercity in Coquitlam couple months ago, such a beast.

G-spec 06-15-2009 12:33 AM

lol @ cake, it's a vicious cycle man... the widebody FI'd G and Z guys make me feel poor, and I just pass the feeling onto stock G's... lol... come out to more meets and I guarantee you won't be stock for very long at all..

1exotic, you just wait dude, when I get my money right, the gallardo will come and you'll be snappin pics of it like you do of all the other exotics around town.... and speaking of exotics, looks like you're gonna be in for one busy summer man, so keep your camera handy, I was downtown this weekend and no joke, there was exotics popping out of every fckin street!