REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > REVscene Nation: Beyond The GVRD > Okanagan Automotive Chat > Okanagan Buy & Sell

Okanagan Buy & Sell Suspension, Rims, Cars, and Fruits
Where Okanagan comes to swap parts..

Old 08-03-2008, 01:53 PM   #1
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

FS: 1992 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution I GSR - ***SOLD***

1992 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution I GSR
120,xxxkms
2.0L Turbo (4G63T) 250hp AWD

Aftermarket:

ARC super induction box

ASI Large Radiator(new)

Flex-a-lite slim fan (new)

Rhino-Pac Clutch (BRAND SPANKIN NEW)

OZ Racing Rims w/ Micheline X-ice winter tires(used one and a half winters)

Muffler is a/m not sure of the brand

lowering springs (also still have stock ones)

Chargespeed EXT. Force front lip

Recaro Seats (interior is like brand new besides drivers seat)

Carrozzeria speakers(jdm pioneer)(rear speaker pods glow the words carrozzeria)
10"rockford sub in bassworks box
rockford amp
Alpine DVD touchscreen deck with ipod hookup
Viper 2-way alarm (Not installed, brand new)

Power windows, power locks, auto climate control.

This car rips for a 16 year old car and is a blast to drive. It hooks up solid on launches and handles tight in the turns and loves to get sideways in the rain and snow.

I love this car to death, but I'm in a never ending rut making minimum payments and I just want it to end.

I AM NOW ASKING $8,000.

Trades, Trades+cash considered, but I would rather have some cash to put on my loan. I took out 12,000 to buy this car and it was gone by the time I got her on the road, and I've put a few thousand into it since, worth every penny but barely making it from paycheck to paycheck is no fun.

I am taking a HUGE hit selling it this low, my loan for the car is still at $9,000 and my stereo/alarm payments are just under a grand (and two maxed credit cards on top of that). I am close to 11k in debt right now because of this car. It needs to go NOW, before I spend anymore money on it.

I'm going to play the honesty card here, the car has some issues now, but if you are at all mechanically inclined and have a little bit of money to spend, you can get this car running like new in no time. I can even get you deals on parts and labour through my store and my mechanic(or you can save the cash and d.i.y.)

The front wheel bearing should be replaced sometime soon (replaced the front left last month) The wheel bearing i can get for under $40 through my store, the seal is $7, and i can get it done for $80 cash deal.

There is a crack in the firewall that causes the master cyl. to push out when you press the clutch. This is probably the most immediate repair that needs to be done. If you know how to weld or know someone that does it should be a simple job of welding a plate over the crack and fitting the master cylinder back on.

There is a boost leak in the stock BOV. Apparently you can pick them up for $30 ish. or I'm sure you can pick up an a/m one for pretty cheap.

and finally, just recently there has started to be a whine coming from the tranny when i've been driving uphill, its not consistant, it just kind of comes up every once and a while. Possibly some lucas tranny fix might solve the problem? I dunno. I'm not an expert, I just love driving. Even if you have to replace the tranny, its the same tranny from a 1gb or 2g eclipse/talon (7 bolt tranny)

For more info:
colechalmers@hotmail.com
250-571-9597

car is in Kamloops

PICS:

More pics here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/photogr...7615258123975/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/photogr...7616412684888/
Advertisement

Last edited by seken-cole; 07-02-2009 at 02:48 PM. Reason: sold
seken-cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 07:52 PM   #2
Banned (ABWS)

good price on a gorgeous car...g'luck with the sale
OffroadZuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 09:06 PM   #3

Bump for price drop
Old 06-14-2009, 12:37 PM   #4
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

Did you come up to Big White this past winter?

Remember seeing it and being surprised to see that style EVO!
Dirty K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 04:15 PM   #5

no i've never been to big white before actually haha, i come to kelowna somewhat regularily though so you might have seen it running around.
Old 07-02-2009, 02:48 PM   #6

The car has sold, thanks!