REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   [Confidential] Friend's sister (https://www.revscene.net/forums/543506-%5Bconfidential%5D-friends-sister.html)

El Bastardo 08-25-2008 12:29 AM

[Confidential] Friend's sister

The following is an Anonymous submission from a Revscene member. If the OP would like to respond to anything said in this thread, please PM me.

Intro:
ok. so, there is this girl [Pearl].
i dont really know her much, but i know her brother[Barry]
i have a friend[Jack] who knows this girl as well.

Plot:
Jack used to have a thing for the Pearl
, but Pearl didnt like her in that way. Barry and I know each other, we are proly not the best of friends but we still hang out , once in a while. He usually helps me out with shit.

So Jack and I along with another friend met Pearl , and Jack introduced me.
Funny thing is i've been to barry's house before but i've never noticed his sister Pearl. I knew of her but that is about it. So when I met her , she went on to say , oh hey i think i've seen you , you know my brother barry. she didnt even bother sayin Hi to our other friend.

Opinion:
Pearl is prty good looking. and seems like the L/T gf. but she is also a nerdy type (according to Jack - Pearl turned down Jack cuz of school shit) Jack thinks I should talk to Pearl n make my move on her.

Question:
Does it matter that I know her bro, it seems kind of off-limits for some reasons. Is it just a respect thing? what your ppls take.

CoochMonger 08-25-2008 01:32 AM

There is so much broken English in this, I can't even figure out whats up and whats down.

Half of this information is irrelevant.

Try again.

Everyone is someone's sister/daughter/niece, who cares.

SkunkWorks 08-25-2008 01:33 AM

Ask bro first. If you want to stay friends. Cause no dude would like their buddy hitting on their sister without permission/knowing about it first.

xtension 08-25-2008 01:48 AM

^ agreed.

get the older sibling consent form signed first.

wuuhoo 08-25-2008 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkunkWorks (Post 6000831)
Ask bro first. If you want to stay friends. Cause no dude would like their buddy hitting on their sister without permission/knowing about it first.

+1 man.

Imgine you and her doing it, and her brother enters the room..

awkward hahaha

abby992 08-25-2008 02:38 AM

asking is best option atm (considering u even have a chance with her)

djcrew 08-25-2008 11:53 AM

Its not fun, coz i dated one before
her bro which was my buddy pissed off at me, atomsphere get awkard when i go to her place chill with her instead her bro..
we broke up, and buddy with bro again.. now i feel awkard the other way around when i go to their place : ) oh well...

and one more thing, their face somehow look alike, kinda disgusting when you are doing it

SkunkWorks 08-25-2008 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djcrew (Post 6001284)
and one more thing, their face somehow look alike, kinda disgusting when you are doing it

Hahahahhaa.

:lol:lol:lol

WTFFFFF.

Noir 08-25-2008 01:23 PM

Yeah. Do you eve know for sure if you're going to get it? Kinda seems pointless to stress out if its really for nothing.

3xta 08-25-2008 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Los Bastardo (Post 6000750)
The following is an Anonymous submission from a Revscene member. If the OP would like to respond to anything said in this thread, please PM me.

Intro:
ok. so, there is this girl [Pearl].
i dont really know her much, but i know her brother[Barry]
i have a friend[Jack] who knows this girl as well.

Plot:
Jack used to have a thing for the Pearl
, but Pearl didnt like her in that way. Barry and I know each other, we are proly not the best of friends but we still hang out , once in a while. He usually helps me out with shit.

So Jack and I along with another friend met Pearl , and Jack introduced me.
Funny thing is i've been to barry's house before but i've never noticed his sister Pearl. I knew of her but that is about it. So when I met her , she went on to say , oh hey i think i've seen you , you know my brother barry. she didnt even bother sayin Hi to our other friend.

Opinion:
Pearl is prty good looking. and seems like the L/T gf. but she is also a nerdy type (according to Jack - Pearl turned down Jack cuz of school shit) Jack thinks I should talk to Pearl n make my move on her.

Question:
Does it matter that I know her bro, it seems kind of off-limits for some reasons. Is it just a respect thing? what your ppls take.

lol, i say ask ur buddy first. Even though you guys aren't that close, he did help you out a couple of times so return the favour.

El Bastardo 08-26-2008 11:13 PM

The following is a reply from the Anonymous member

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoochMonger (Post 6000830)
There is so much broken English in this, I can't even figure out whats up and whats down.

Half of this information is irrelevant.

Try again.

Everyone is someone's sister/daughter/niece, who cares.

lol it was late at night,feeling tired , and didnt bother to re-read.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuuhoo (Post 6000853)
+1 man.

Imgine you and her doing it, and her brother enters the room..

awkward hahaha

WTF... haha ... yea no man ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noir (Post 6001411)
Yeah. Do you eve know for sure if you're going to get it? Kinda seems pointless to stress out if its really for nothing.

no I'm not sure if i'm 'going to get it' considering i'm not in her usual circle of friends , the brother will all of a sudden wonder where i came from. I'm going to try to hang with her by the means of Jack , but it will be very hard. I havn't even spoken to her [no facebook , no msn , zippo]. Was gonna add her on msn & facebook , but wondered about the bro , and what he would think. I mean if you had a sister , what would you do if one of your friends was hitting on her? This sort of reminds me of Bad Boys II , will smith hitting on Martin Lawrences 'sister' lol.

phuboo 09-14-2009 04:29 PM

Sounds like a "Friends" episode.
What Monica and Chandler do?
What did Rachel and Joey do.?

hahha
I would just give the bro a heads up first.
You dont have to ask for his permission.

muteki 09-14-2009 07:43 PM

Depends on how good of friends you are with Jack. o_O
Let him know if you're going to do anything, unless he's just some random friend you don't really care about and can drop.

The broken English hurts. T_T

E=mc˛ 09-14-2009 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phuboo (Post 6592389)
Sounds like a "Friends" episode.
What Monica and Chandler do?
What did Rachel and Joey do.?

hahha

lol i was thinking the same thing

greendb7 09-15-2009 01:00 AM

haha funny this came up, the other week I screwed my friend of 4 years' sister after I just got out of a relationship
I say go for it, my friend and me joke about it now, he says if I ever screw him over he's just gonna say that I screwed his sister lol

jbsali 09-15-2009 03:29 AM

dont do it! imagen your going down on this girl and her bro walks in. your fucked... and i don't mean literally

hotjoint 09-15-2009 07:13 AM

ask her bro for permission first

tiger_handheld 09-15-2009 07:56 AM

Hey something like this happened to me, but i didn't make a move. It just felt weird to make a move on my buddys sis. Same exact situ.

SumAznGuy 09-15-2009 08:53 AM

Way to bump a 1 year old thread.

4doorVIP 09-15-2009 09:06 AM

Give her a Pearl neckless

DanHibiki 09-20-2009 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djcrew (Post 6001284)

There was a Seinfeld episode like that where George dated a girl who Elaine and Kramer thought looked a lot like Jerry.

After that things between George and Jerry became awkward.

liu13 09-20-2009 11:42 AM

is it really worth the hassle? i say nay

jl.69 10-13-2009 06:28 PM

Don't do it!

asian_XL 10-13-2009 09:27 PM

that is messed up if he and his sister actually look alike.

hotjoint 10-14-2009 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asian_XL (Post 6634060)
that is messed up if he and his sister actually look alike.

:lol