REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Body Kits, Cosmetics, Misc ONLY

USED Automotive Body Kits, Cosmetics, Misc ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used body kits, Bumpers, spoilers, side skirts, grills, PIAAs, HID kits, Clear Corners...

Old 09-01-2008, 08:53 PM   #1
Need my Daily Fix of RS

FS: E36 M3 Taillights(sedan),M3 doorpanels(sedan/grey/black), M3 16 button OBC

Sold my bimmer, and have some OEM E36 M3 sedan model parts for e36 cars. I think all of these parts are in pretty good demand so I cant put any parts on hold, first come first serve.

1) E36 M3 Sedan OBC (On-board Computer that controls time/date/mpg/temp/dist est/memo's/timer/code checks/etc) unit fits both coupes and sedan models for M3 cars. A great replacement for somebody with dead pixels on their M3 model OBC. For people with 3 series (318/320/325/328 etc) this M3 OBC is a very popular upgrade as it provides a lot more functions/cool factor.. $150

2) E36 M3 sedan door panels (great upgrade for all 3 series as well as m3 models, but sedans only). Leather is better quality then 3 series and is grey colored with black trim pieces. There are some small minor cracks in the leather but it is very hard to notice and requires focusing in on it, but overall in good condition. Full 4 door set is $300 dollars. Pictures coming later on.

3) E36 M3 Sedan Tail-lights. These red/white tail-lights are meant for sedan models not coupes, i've heard of people doing them on coupe but there might have been fitment problems? I had these on my car but there was a small problem with the connectivity of the bulbs as the lights cut out from time to time. It can be easily fixed and can show you how to do it, it will require a bit of super-glue action, I might fix them myself if nobody picks them up. I will let them go for really cheap though, $75 bucks for them both.

Advertisement

Last edited by Essentialif; 09-01-2008 at 08:56 PM.
Essentialif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 07:19 PM   #2
Need my Daily Fix of RS

bump from the grave, the tail lights and door panels have long been sold and now going at a second attempt to sell the obc since people probably think it too has already been sold, so...

Update: full 18 button OBC Left for purchase, and will additinoally lower the price down to $120 for a quick sale !
Essentialif is offline   Reply With Quote