REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Performance Parts ONLY

USED Automotive Performance Parts ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Intakes, Exhausts, Cams, ECUs, trannys, Turbo kits, Intercoolers, Vafcs, Wastegates...

Old 09-29-2008, 10:42 PM   #1
RabidMod

Thanked 1,100 Times in 408 Posts
FS: '06 Mazda3 GT Part Out

H&R Coilovers here:
very streetable with exceptional handling for Mazda3.
http://www.revscene.net/forums/showthread.php?t=547802

SSR GT2 18x8" forged rims here:
perfect fitment for Mazda3.
http://www.revscene.net/forums/showthread.php?t=547809

Mazdaspeed3 motor mount + corksport insert:
Motor mount off a Mazdaspeed3 (yes, fits the mazda3!) with the Corksport insert. Adds very little vibration to the cabin while helping a lot to reduce wheel hop and to improve shift/accel feel from the motor not rocking back and forth.

$40 obo.

All-weather floor mats:
8/10 condition. Some wear on the driver mat but not that much, see pictures.

$60 obo.

Camera mount:
This camera mount was original bought from Mazda3Mods. Since, I have used it in various autocrosses, track days, and cruises without any issue - it works perfectly. I modified it later to sit a little higher for an even better view.

8/10 condition. Looks a little shall we say... "not something you'd buy at a store" for lack of a more polite way to put it. But it works - VERY WELL.

Below is an in-car video of a Mission Raceway lapping day using this mount, *without* the "blue spacers" (a polite way to say "a couple rolls of electrical tape") so it's a little low.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLsmg7VlnJY

Again, that track day video is without the modifications. See the video below that shows you how vastly improved the vantage is.

Below is an in-car video of an autocross out at Pitt Meadows Airport using this mount *with* the "blue spacers".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rO_VQDMLTk

Here are some pics of The Beast.

$40 OBO.

Original carpet floor mats:
These are the original floor mats in carpet. Very good condition, just a little bit of dirt on the driver mat from like 3 days of usage. 9/10 condition.

$10 OBO.

Stock airbox w/ very shortly used air filter
This is the stock airbox stuff, in case anyone wants to go back to stock, or to experiment with making their own cold air intake or whatever.

It comes with a factory intake air filter that's in very good condition - only used for 20,000km.

$10 OBO.

Original owners' manual in MINT CONDITION.
Ever heard the term "RTFM", "READ THE F-ING MANUAL"? Well, I was never one to listen to instructions. I never read the f-ing manual. And my loss is your gain - this is a MINT, like I mean MINT owners' manual for a Mazda 3. Did I say it was mint? Because I was lying. It is BEYOND mint. It has always been kept inside the pouch given to me by the dealer. You can have the pouch too.

$30 OBO.

Pedo On Board:
Ever heard of pedobear? If not, skip over this, as it won't make any sense to you. Now if you *have*, then you know just how full of awesome this thing is.

This is a fully functional pedobear-peaking-out-of-a-baby-on-board-sign that looks right at home in the back of a Mazda3. Especially a modified one.

I get tons of compliments on it. Everybody loves it. Even mothers - except they don't really understand the implications.

$30 OBO, but kinda undecided on whether or not to sell.

Racing Beat rear swaybar
Who says FWD cars can't oversteer?

This swaybar certainly turns the tables. I used to oversteer and spin out more than my buddy's Trans Am out at autocross with this thing. Bill, owner of a red speed3, VCMC autocross veteran, once called it the "Big Jesus Bar".

$150 OBO. Sale pending.

Shiftstyle leather shift boot - black w/ red stitching:
Leather shift boot, black, stitched in red, very classy, rich leather, smells very leathery. Shortened 2" for a short shifter. Comes with shift boot cup (all aftermarket shift boots require you to remove your stock cup and reuse, but I'm giving you mine already attached).

$20 OBO.

Stock camber links:
Maybe you'd like to modify the stock camber links to give yourself custom control over your camber settings. Go nuts. It's cheap enough that you can afford to screw it up LOL.

$10 OBO.

Stock grille:
Ah yes, the quintessential black honeycomb grille. Now cheap enough that you can modify and paint it to your heart's content, withOUT the guilt!!

$10 OBO.

Stock rear rotors:
These rotors have never been turned, and don't actually have anything wrong with them, except maybe a few knicks here and there. I swapped them out because I wanted new ones for a track day, but these are totally fine. They have plenty of life left in them because as I said, they have never been turned. Snap them up now for an AMAZING deal (ask the dealership how much new rear rotors are for a heart attack).

$15 OBO.

Stock shifter:
Yes, it's the stock shifter. You know what? It doesn't look that hard to me to make a short shifter out of this thing, and it'd be better quality than the Mazda3Mods one too. Now priced low enough that you can afford to saw the shit out of it and still not feel guilty about messing up (and if you don't mess up, it's a $120 value!)

$10 OBO.
Advertisement

Last edited by RabidRat; 09-29-2008 at 10:50 PM.
RabidRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:52 PM   #2
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

Motor mount off a Mazdaspeed3

Hello,

Do you still have this motor mount? How long did you have this motor mount installed in your car? I am interested in this part if it is reasonablly new. I noticed this is a post from years ago, I am just curoius if you still have it.

Thank You
Kelvin
yogasing is offline   Reply With Quote