REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Entertainment Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/entertainment-forum_27/)
-   -   Notorious - The Notorious BIG movie (https://www.revscene.net/forums/549775-notorious-notorious-big-movie.html)

TypeRNammer 01-18-2009 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nav44 (Post 6230546)
well just saw notorious...
it was pretty good for a documentary and stuff
had good music
tupac in the movie was a joke, the guy who played him did not look nothing like him

yeah me and my gf were complaining that he looked more like snoop dog than 2pac.

Metrotown theater wasn't that packed for the 715 showing.

yamahar6 01-18-2009 04:18 AM

good movie, richmond theater was PACKED

Armind 01-18-2009 08:35 AM

Colossus was fuckin' packed.. didn't get a chance to see it yet :(

3xta 01-18-2009 02:29 PM

reallly gooddddd movvvieeee

RenoMan 01-18-2009 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nav44 (Post 6230546)
well just saw notorious...
it was pretty good for a documentary and stuff
had good music
tupac in the movie was a joke, the guy who played him did not look nothing like him

i think the guy who played him was from 8 mile papa doc

quasi 01-18-2009 07:17 PM

I watched it this afternoon and the theatre was almost empty, maybe 10 people. Anyway I thought overall the movie was about what I expected which was maybe 7/10. The one thing that stood out was none of the actors except maybe the guy playing Biggie were even close to resembling the person they were playing. Like the guy playing Puff could have just been any random black guy, same with the guy playing Tupac.

teaoh 01-18-2009 07:46 PM

^ thats really empty. which movie theater were you at?

RacePace 01-19-2009 11:20 AM

Well it's pretty damn hard to find someone exactly like Puffy and Tupac. It was hard enough to get a Biggie and this guy had no acting experience (though I thought he did a good job). The girls who played Faith Evans and Lil Kim though were excellent. It was a good movie overall, but I'm sure some things were ficticious to make Bad Boy records look good especially in the events involving Tupac and the West coast East coast rivalry, since P.Diddy is a producer for this film.

Ducdesmo 01-19-2009 03:16 PM

It's a pretty good movie I have to admit. Wasn't expecting much though.

threezero 01-19-2009 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Illuminate (Post 6232816)
Well it's pretty damn hard to find someone exactly like Puffy and Tupac. It was hard enough to get a Biggie and this guy had no acting experience (though I thought he did a good job). The girls who played Faith Evans and Lil Kim though were excellent. It was a good movie overall, but I'm sure some things were ficticious to make Bad Boy records look good especially in the events involving Tupac and the West coast East coast rivalry, since P.Diddy is a producer for this film.

they have trouble finding a fat black guy that acts gangsta in good old USA? impossible