REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Entertainment Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/entertainment-forum_27/)
-   -   I Am Legend ... The Prequel!!! (https://www.revscene.net/forums/549893-i-am-legend-prequel.html)

..::lazybum::.. 10-19-2008 11:33 AM

I Am Legend ... The Prequel!!!

sorry, i just loved that movie even though i am scared of it.
So they say in 2010 or so theyre commin out with the prequil to it... im pretty damn excited... did anyone else enjoy it?
:h5:

Tegra_Devil 10-19-2008 03:26 PM

source?:rolleyes:

jnesss 10-19-2008 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tegra_devil (Post 6079885)
source?:rolleyes:

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&rl...requel&spell=1

nabs 10-19-2008 04:32 PM

nevermind i see what you were gettting at..

!SG 10-19-2008 06:08 PM

what are they gonna name it?

"I am famous" cuz u gotta be at least famous before you become LEGEND

..::lazybum::.. 10-19-2008 07:49 PM

NO! IT IS CALLED I AM LEGEND! still! no making fun!
lol:P

I dunno i cant wait to see it.

KingDeeCee 10-19-2008 08:18 PM

Wait, so they are naming the movie I am Legend again?! or With all caps and an exclamation mark this time?

:P Kidding.

wouwou 10-19-2008 08:20 PM

just call it "I will be legend" :D

..::lazybum::.. 10-20-2008 06:55 PM

ahah hardy har har

ahah well there you go :P

icanpolish 10-26-2008 11:20 PM

I hope the prequel has an alternate ending as well.

But yeah, I enjoyed I AM LEGEND a lot for some reason.

fnguyen96 10-27-2008 02:56 AM

IMO I AM LEGEND
was very shitty
storyline is too typical
some parts don't make too much sense
one of will smith's shittier performances
will smith is a people person
there werent a lot of people in taht movie

i think will smith draws on the energy and makes other ppl better on the screen
in this case, there was very little of that and there was too much direct focus on the chracter.

StylinRed 10-27-2008 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fnguyen96 (Post 6091594)
IMO I AM LEGEND
was very shitty
storyline is too typical
some parts don't make too much sense
one of will smith's shittier performances
will smith is a people person

i think will smith draws on the energy and makes other ppl better on the screen
in this case, there was very little of that and there was too much direct focus on the chracter.

im sorry but... you may not like the movie thats fine.. but your reasons are WTF???

storyline is typical?? well seeing how its based on a book and many prior movie adaptations....... i dont know what you were expecting?

some things dont make sense? well thats fine you may not have understood a lot of it (which it seems quite a few people had trouble with so they had an alternate version released)

will smiths shittier performances????? DUDE THE MOVIE WAS JUST WILL SMITH!! His Acting had to carry you through the entire movie.... his acting had to create the emotions people would feel while watching it.... if you didnt find it intense when he ran into the "zombie" apartment building looking for his dog (which his acting carried) then wow :P
theres sooo many other examples throughout the film mg -_-

im sorry but your reasons are retarded :P (and like i said it doesnt matter that you didnt like it... its your reasons that are the issue here)

:thumbsup:

Care 10-27-2008 07:05 AM

I'm excited too :)

I loved this movie...scared me so much.
Also, Will Smith was ridiculously hot. Yum!

BSOD 10-27-2008 08:52 AM

will smith gave an excellent performance in i am legend. can't wait for this new one to be released! :D

..::lazybum::.. 10-27-2008 10:49 AM

yeh i agree , i am extremly excited for it.
and the guy who said all that stuff abotu not liking the movie,...wow.

yes you dont really enjoy it.. sure , youre own thing. obviously you didnt understand it. ohwell!

But that was one of his biggest movies! it won 7 awards , 15 nominations, and LOTS of money on the opening day. when will smith makes the opening day the biggest, again then that means hes a great actor.

Nikolai 10-27-2008 01:14 PM

..I, Robot was better than I, Legend.:thumbsup:

..::lazybum::.. 10-27-2008 02:19 PM

Nahhhh
i dunno . lol
but hey! everyone has their own liking!

q0192837465 10-27-2008 02:28 PM

i like Sam, hope she'll be there again

..::lazybum::.. 10-27-2008 02:44 PM

yeh ... sam. She was nice. thought it was a boy at 1st .
Shes gota be in it . it was when it was 1st starting i think .

meepmeepdeath 10-27-2008 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fnguyen96 (Post 6091594)

people, where are they?

fnguyen96 10-28-2008 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StylinRed (Post 6091624)

will smiths shittier performances????? DUDE THE MOVIE WAS JUST WILL SMITH!! His Acting had to carry you through the entire movie.... his acting had to create the emotions people would feel while watching it.... if you didnt find it intense when he ran into the "zombie" apartment building looking for his dog (which his acting carried) then wow :P
theres sooo many other examples throughout the film mg -_-

im sorry but your reasons are retarded :P (and like i said it doesnt matter that you didnt like it... its your reasons that are the issue here)

:thumbsup:

yeah, it was ALL WILL SMITH. his acting didn't carry me through the whole movie. it didn't create any emotion at all. most of the emotions created were just through the loss of his family and the death of his dog. specifically, how he had to kill his dog to put it out of its misery or whatever. these emotions are just reflected upon attachment, and not actual growth of a relationship. when he ran into the zombie looking for his dog, it wasn't as intense as it could be. i felt that there was more potential if they wanted to create a scene like that.

what im saying is, it was one of will smith's worse performances, because i felt that he didn't perform to the best of his ability. i AM a will smith fan and I'm just stating my opinion. like i said, the story line and having one actor create so much emotion and having to support the entire movie isn't a good movie. sure there was a reflection of human nature and a portrayal of his struggle. but there was nothing more than will smith.

as mentioned in my above post
the greatest ability will smith has, is he makes those around him great. in this movie he made noone great, it was an individual effort and even himself was not great.

i think to truly see how good an actor or actress is, is not ONLY based upon their sole ability to act as an individual, but is on the basis of how he or she is able to perform as an individual and also how good they make those around them.

simply put, i dont think will smith is a good enough actor by himself. and since will smith was the sole actor in this movie, this movie is therefore IMO weak.

fnguyen96 10-28-2008 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ..::lazybum::.. (Post 6091952)
yeh i agree , i am extremly excited for it.
and the guy who said all that stuff abotu not liking the movie,...wow.

yes you dont really enjoy it.. sure , youre own thing. obviously you didnt understand it. ohwell!

But that was one of his biggest movies! it won 7 awards , 15 nominations, and LOTS of money on the opening day. when will smith makes the opening day the biggest, again then that means hes a great actor.

i think will smith is a good actor
but i think the movies he acts in are NOT
therefore the movie declines on will smith's ability as an actor

waddy41 10-28-2008 07:29 AM

^ killed the dog cuz she was infected...

wow u didnt get the movie at all ehhhh...

ajei 10-28-2008 12:58 PM

I am Robot

..::lazybum::.. 10-28-2008 01:20 PM

I am legend!!!! lol

why is it a coinicidence about the I am part?

I dont know when i 1st herd of the movie i am legend and saw a preview i saw this...
http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/r...hotobucket.jpg
and i thought some how they were tied into each other because the robot in the i am robot movie drew that bridge just like that .
i dont know i am psycho.