REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > HealthCare & Wellness

HealthCare & Wellness Breaking the Chains of Addiction. The Last Door Recovery Society
Mature discussion surrounding important health issues and concerns. Alternative therapies, healthcare questions, discussion of community resources, peer support help, group therapy, etc.

Old 12-13-2008, 02:59 AM   #51
My name is Michael. J. Caboose, and I hate BABIES!

Thanked 1,421 Times in 678 Posts
See you guys in about 6 hours!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATUS105 View Post
IF I FIND YOU
I WILL EAT YOUR RICE!
Inaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 01:10 PM   #52

Thanks to those of you that showed!!

Quote:
IF I FIND YOU
I WILL EAT YOUR RICE!
Old 12-13-2008, 05:39 PM   #53
MG1
Fathered more RS members than anybody else. Who's your daddy?

Thanked 11,497 Times in 4,892 Posts
I saw the numbers up on the wall and RS did quite bit in 2007. 40 something. This year was at 18 until today. I was late and was the last to show up. I asked the receptionist how many showed up and she said I was the fifth one to show up under Revscene. It felt good to give.

Thanks for organizing the event, Inaii. Hopefully more will show up at the next one, in February???
Youth is, indeed, wasted on the young.
YODO = You Only Die Once.

Dirty look from MG1 can melt steel beams.

"There must be dissonance before resolution - MG1" a musical reference.

Last edited by MG1; 12-13-2008 at 05:40 PM.
MG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 05:54 PM   #54

It was actually Raid3n who arranged this one =] I was just sending out reminders. I'll be organizing the next one for Feb 7th. Unfortunately Sir_vfung and I were deferred so that's when we'll be going.

Thanks again for showing up and giving everyone!

Quote:
IF I FIND YOU
I WILL EAT YOUR RICE!
Old 11-28-2009, 05:02 PM   #55
MG1
Fathered more RS members than anybody else. Who's your daddy?

Thanked 11,497 Times in 4,892 Posts
Just donated blood today. It's my third time this year. I was getting the iron content of the blood checked and right in front of me was the wall of "Partners for Life". I think Revscene was at 13 for the entire year. So sad. Anyway, that's when I realized, I didn't let them know that I was there as a Revscene member. If you donated blood this calendar year, you need to log in and register. Revscene's Partner ID is

REVS008555

You go to www.blood.ca/partnersforlife

click on "Join Partners for Life", then click on "Member". Click on "Sign me up to donate with my team!" Fill out the secure form and click "Submit". Don't worry, there is a checkbox if you want to stay anonymous.

I thought 13 was a little pathetic when there were a whole bunch of other teams with a lot of donations. My 3 will get added shortly. Do your part and save lives on behalf of Revscene!

Blood. It's in you to give!

Edit: It takes one hour of your time to donate and saving three lives is pretty good. Some tips. Drink lots of water. THis makes your ateries nice and fat and juicy. Eat before you go, so you don't faint like a girl. It's pretty much painless. Oh, don't go right after you've had a flu shot. I think within 48 hours or something like that.

Also, don't bother if you have been out of the country or had sex with monkeys. Actually, handling monkeys even is a no no. Having had sex with a hooker is also a no no...... well, there goes half of RS, LOL.
Youth is, indeed, wasted on the young.
YODO = You Only Die Once.

Dirty look from MG1 can melt steel beams.

"There must be dissonance before resolution - MG1" a musical reference.

Last edited by MG1; 11-28-2009 at 05:09 PM.
MG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-28-2009, 07:41 PM   #56
HELP ME PLS!!!

w00t!

Signed up online so I'm part of the RS group.
I'll donate at the nearest place after my finals.