REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   Do girls bother going out with guys that already have gf? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/558383-do-girls-bother-going-out-guys-already-have-gf.html)

asian_XL 12-27-2008 06:55 AM

Do girls bother going out with guys that already have gf?

I find it more difficult to ask girls out when they know I have a gf...
even though my gf lives in another city and I always go out by myself, they
would rather go out with my uglier friends but they don't find time going out
with me. It's fucking gay... I miss my single life.:cry:

Inaii 12-27-2008 08:54 AM

Why would a girl want to go out with a guy who already has a gf? Unless she is willing to always play second string, most girls I know would rather go out with a single guy and get his full attention. Because at the end of the night, you know he's going to go back to her. Unless the girl is only looking for companionship (cuddling and hanging out sort of thing), then I don't see why she wouldn't want to go out with you.

Nvasion 12-27-2008 09:06 AM

that is why long distance relationships are hard.... its like being single with the no option to date anyone else.

underscore 12-27-2008 03:36 PM

^ but when you do get to see them it's amazing

asian_XL 12-27-2008 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inaii (Post 6193526)
Why would a girl want to go out with a guy who already has a gf? Unless she is willing to always play second string, most girls I know would rather go out with a single guy and get his full attention. Because at the end of the night, you know he's going to go back to her. Unless the girl is only looking for companionship (cuddling and hanging out sort of thing), then I don't see why she wouldn't want to go out with you.

well, just want more female friends to chill out to balance out my boring life lol
not intended to cheat or stick it in her bum

shenmecar 12-27-2008 06:59 PM

my gf's high school friend, who is a girl, goes out with all types of guys. then bang them that night. so yes. some girls do bother going out with guys who already have gfs.

-EuroRSN- 12-27-2008 07:27 PM

Just never say u have a GF! and play along with it but it will most likely bite u in the ass after!

Inaii 12-27-2008 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asian_XL (Post 6194123)
well, just want more female friends to chill out to balance out my boring life lol

Oh okay lol. Your first post was a little misleading. I'm not sure then, I find guys with gfs make better friends than single guys, since they're less likely to try to sleep with you.

They might think your girl will flip if she finds out you're hanging out with other girls. We all know how psycho girls can be about their bfs and other girls.

Dr-Vn 12-27-2008 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inaii (Post 6194196)
They might think your girl will flip if she finds out you're hanging out with other girls. We all know how psycho girls can be about their bfs and other girls.

QFTMFT. My EX went psycho when she found out I was really good friends with this other chic she knew. Didn't want me seeing or talking to her...

Culture_Vulture 12-27-2008 08:51 PM

relationships are a drag :):):):)

Inaii 12-27-2008 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr-Vn (Post 6194244)
QFTMFT. My EX went psycho when she found out I was really good friends with this other chic she knew. Didn't want me seeing or talking to her...

I've never seen the point of that. I mean, yea I get jealous, but I've never flipped out. If it really bothered me, I asked him not to tell me. -shrugs- I think it comes down to a matter of how much you trust your partner.

Drow 12-28-2008 09:35 AM

wanted to chill out with this girl friend of mine, take her out for a movie / dinner / drink etc. then i thought it over carefully and decided to bail out due to the fact that the drama which was gonna build up was totally not worth it.

BoneThug 12-28-2008 11:50 AM

thats usually how I meet a lot of my female friends. though I always get the feeling that some are trying to seduce me. not even cause they think im attractive, but just to see if they can.

Noir 12-28-2008 12:19 PM

How sure are you its because you have a gf that's the reason why she refuses to hang out with you? Usually girls are the first to vouch for the "we're just friends" sentiment.

Milhouse 12-28-2008 04:16 PM

So how do girls go out with guys even if she has a bf?
What if your gf goes out and hangs out with other guys when you're out of town? The guy would probably flip out as well.

asian_XL 12-28-2008 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noir (Post 6195013)
How sure are you its because you have a gf that's the reason why she refuses to hang out with you? Usually girls are the first to vouch for the "we're just friends" sentiment.

every fucking time, when they talk to me, they say "don't you have to go out
with your gf on saturday?" there is a presumption that I must see her every
saturday. So if I don't tell her that I am free, they will assume I am busy.

it happens all the time...some girls started to approach me , they called me
out everyday, then when they knew I have a gf, they don't even msn me.

abinga 12-28-2008 07:12 PM

Your like the burn fry in a happy meal. 8 out of 10 girls are going to throw the burnt fry away.

StampPad 12-28-2008 09:48 PM

I have a bf and I still hang out with boys who have girlfriends... and boys who don't. It's called "friends" not dates. :confused: I've never understood the insecurities people have over letting the significant other hang out with the opposite sex... what's going to happen? NOTHING if its a solid relationship to begin with.

hotjoint 12-29-2008 06:39 AM

I thought your post was about cheating or something. From my past experiences, having a gf will bring more girls to you then if you were single. I know girls that make it a challenge to see if they can sleep with a committed guy. Yeah it sounds bad but there are tons of girls out there that really dont give a fuck. Obviously your girl "friends" will say "arent you hanging out with your gf" first because they know that you are hitched.

threezero 12-29-2008 10:05 AM

yes, you are just asking the wrong girls.

besides if you are just looking for companionship and none of the benefits I don't see why the girls don't want to chill with you unless u are a total a hole.

buttered corn 12-30-2008 10:38 AM

Yes it happen.

True story: (not real names duh.)

John has a GF Cindy. They have been dating for 2.5 years. John's friends introduce John to some other girl, Betty. These two hit it off. Betty also has a BF, Joe. Betty breaks up with Joe to be with John. Cindy finds out and breaks up with John. John is now with Betty.

Happens.

The7even 12-30-2008 11:08 AM

how about you imagine your self in her shoes and think how it would feel if she was going out with other guys.

grow up and either go out by your self, go out with your guy friends. Obviously you can't take a hint so I'll point it out to you.. they think you're a douche.

RacePace 12-30-2008 11:12 AM

depends on what the maturity level of everyone involved is

tough 12-30-2008 11:47 AM

thats why you dont have long distance relationships

6793026 12-30-2008 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asian_XL (Post 6194123)

first of all, why can't you chill our ur boring life with yoru real friends. and esp, when you say you have a boring life, why would girls want to hang with boring guy that admits he lives a boring life....
:confused: