REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   Sex being offered to you (https://www.revscene.net/forums/558811-sex-being-offered-you.html)

DeadMeat 12-30-2008 10:41 PM

Sex being offered to you

I'll keep things simple.

Basically, one of my friends (we're not close) has been hinting, subtly that she wants to have sex with me.

Now I haven't really gone out and put in a lot of effort to meet ladies recently cause I am very very very busy.

She's not nessecarilty the best looking lady (a 5 or 6 out of 10), but she does have big boobs and what not. She's also notorious for being a sex freak (good thing?) and I haven't really gotten any in a long time.

Should I?

Milhouse 12-30-2008 10:42 PM

yes

anti-vip 12-30-2008 10:44 PM

uuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm yeah

joolee 12-30-2008 10:57 PM

if she's been around the world and back, no!! you should be wondering if she caught something

iam_dan 12-30-2008 10:59 PM

you cant get anything sexually transmitted infection/diseases from boob fucking her!

DeadMeat 12-30-2008 11:06 PM

She's not a slut or anything or at least from what I know or heard. She does have a fuck buddy maybe two. I guess my only real concern is

1. She's not attractive to me. Although, like I said, she has big boobs.
2. I haven't got any in a long ass time so I'm pretty horned up.
3. She's a friend and that's the furthest I'm willing to take it. She might want a relationship afterward.
4. I don't really know how or if I wanted to.. say no.

xtension 12-30-2008 11:11 PM

why do you think the paper bag was invented for?
as long as she has a cute voice, i say "yessum"

there's always the option of doggy

zeroFX 12-30-2008 11:28 PM

If your gut says no, then don't hit it. I think it's obvious if you're not attracted to her.

Happened to me once. Thank goodness I listened to my gut and walked away.

Grandmaster TSE 12-30-2008 11:51 PM

you're not gonna do it
cuz if you really wanted to, you would have been fuckin her already and not making this thread
move on, go find someone you do actually like
thread over, next please

DeadMeat 12-31-2008 12:09 AM

This is not a case of black or white. I'm in the grey area here. You have to put in a lot of factors. Most importantly the fact that I haven't gotten any in a while. This is pussy literally falling in my lap. But, the others are right. I have to think about this.

joolee 12-31-2008 12:16 AM

you keep mentioning that she isn't attractive to ya.. i think that sums it up, you don't want it but you're horny for some. get it from somebody else that's at least pleasing to your eye

Grandmaster TSE 12-31-2008 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeadMeat (Post 6199375)
This is not a case of black or white. I'm in the grey area here. You have to put in a lot of factors. Most importantly the fact that I haven't gotten any in a while. This is pussy literally falling in my lap. But, the others are right. I have to think about this.

well if you put it that way, fuck her then, get rid of your horniness

Powerslide 12-31-2008 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeadMeat (Post 6199375)

yes it is, keep things simple. Listen to grandmastertse, If you're weighing all these factors and your gut isnt into it, then move along. pussy will fall into your lap again. If you were really that desperate for poon you also would have nailed her already and she could have been a 3/10

Noir 12-31-2008 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by banana_girl (Post 6199281)
if she's been around the world and back, no!! you should be wondering if she caught something

Quote:

Originally Posted by banana_girl (Post 6199384)
you keep mentioning that she isn't attractive to ya.. i think that sums it up, you don't want it but you're horny for some. get it from somebody else that's at least pleasing to your eye

Cockblocker.

Culture_Vulture 12-31-2008 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeadMeat (Post 6199294)
She's not a slut or anything or at least from what I know or heard. She does have a fuck buddy maybe two. I guess my only real concern is

1. She's not attractive to me. Although, like I said, she has big boobs.
2. I haven't got any in a long ass time so I'm pretty horned up.
3. She's a friend and that's the furthest I'm willing to take it. She might want a relationship afterward.
4. I don't really know how or if I wanted to.. say no.

I say no.
But that REALLY depends on what you mean by "unattractive".
and I mean, really.

Hot Karl 12-31-2008 01:40 AM

what if she sucks the cum right outta your dick?

srsly i fell in love with a girl for about a week because of this.

Culture_Vulture 12-31-2008 03:02 AM

^you'd have to initiate oral sex with her first, and that's not answering his question :lol

but that would be rather, awesome.

unidentified 12-31-2008 05:12 AM

If you care to keep her as a friend after (given that she would actually want a relationship) then no, you shouldn't.

If you don't care, then be safe.

asian_XL 12-31-2008 06:05 AM

5/10?! no wonder she's desparated...shit.

if you are single and no one will know about it...you should fuck her brain out and leave

penner2k 12-31-2008 06:39 AM

Just make it very clear that you two are fucking and that's it. Nothing wrong with hitting an average chick as long as you are looking for something better at the same time.

hotjoint 12-31-2008 06:45 AM

If you're going to fuck when just let her know its all about gettin ass and you want nothing more, otherwise get just a bj from her.

Wykydtron 12-31-2008 07:13 AM

:worthless:

poweredbyph 12-31-2008 08:42 AM

Given that it is a 5 or a 6, I'm pretty sure it is a fatty.

BoneThug 12-31-2008 11:10 AM

depends on your desperation. and dont hide it as something else. taking it is the definition of desperation. that said, if it had been months for me i might take it. everyone needs to get laid.

BlackV62K2 12-31-2008 11:52 AM

Stick it in her bum!