REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Police Forum

Police Forum Police Head Mod: Skidmark
Questions & info about the Motor Vehicle Act. Mature discussion only.

Old 02-01-2009, 05:13 PM   #26
The "You'd Know" Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimebang View Post
Police officers are nice when snowing. They helped many people out of danger.
But in normal sunny days , they are dicks. Pull people over with no reason. Random checks huh? scan the damn license plate and there you go , whts the point of pulling people off, wasting everyone's precious time. You guys gonna pay for all my fuking needs?
Its worth more to hit a crime than giving somone a ticket for 5mph over speed limit.
RCMP and VPD should learn from the hong kong police. Thats why people call u guys PIGS.Fuking shame.
HK Police? What? LOL you prefer to have officers raping women in police stations or robbing banks or killing other cops?

When your car gets stolen one day, I am sure you'll be glad that the police is doing "random" checks to recover your car.
Advertisement

Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.
impactX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 07:54 PM   #27
Retired Traffic Cop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raid3n View Post
How does scanning the plate tell you if the person driving has a valid license, or is even the owner?
It doesn't, but if the information does come back that the owner is a prohibited driver, how much chance do you think that there is the owner is still driving it? The only way to find out is to stop the vehicle and say hello.

Learn more at DriveSmartBC
skidmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 11:24 AM   #28
Banned By Establishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by impactX View Post
Chains are on (the tires) when it snows.
Yup, cops even keep the chains on when the major artery streets completely have no snow, but side streets do, so that they won't have to do something like this:

[youtube]QsxV49pmnL8[/youtube]
BNR32_Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote