REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Fashion & Shopping

Fashion & Shopping Blackmarkers. A Filtered Selection of Clothing, Footwear and Accessories.
Gotta stay fresh! Latest fashion trends, new clothing lines, mega sales events, and awesome deals..

Old 01-10-2009, 09:34 PM   #1
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

canucks jersey

where is the cheapest place that i can find an authentic canucks jersey with the player name and number?
and how much would it be?

thanks.
Advertisement
hi-revs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 10:21 PM   #2
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

You're really limited with the options you have if you want to buy an Authentic Jersey locally. Most places don't carry it and the only two stores I have seen it at are the Canucks Team Store and that jersey shop at Richmond Centre (forget the name but it's by Athlete's World.)

It'll run you $419.99 + taxes with name. However the funny thing is if you purchase a blank authentic jersey ($329.99) from the Team Store and get that crested ($80.00) you are only paying $409.99. In the end you are saving $10 by getting it crested separately. Find someone who has a Canuck card (Season Ticket or Ice Pack holders) and you can save 20% on your purchase.

If you don't mind shopping online, shop.nhl.com has good prices as well without any additional discounts.
Old 01-10-2009, 11:22 PM   #3
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

Thanks mickz!

but what exactly are the differences between the RBK ones with name that they sell at sports chek and the authentic ones from jersey shops?
hi-revs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 12:16 AM   #4
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi-revs View Post
Thanks mickz!

but what exactly are the differences between the RBK ones with name that they sell at sports chek and the authentic ones from jersey shops?
You can read about it here: http://reviews.ebay.com/Reebok-RBK-E...:-1:LISTINGS:1

Sportchek only carries the premier (replica) jerseys. Jersey shops will carry the premier as well but the authentic ones are more expensive and harder to come by. As soon as you buy an authentic jersey you won't settle for any less the next time you buy one. The quality between the two is quite noticeable but for the average fan a Premier name and number is more than enough.

What it comes down to is how much you're willing to spend.