REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 01-20-2009, 12:48 AM   #26
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

I haven't met any asian that I know of with snakebites
that's one reason why I got mine done >

koukimonst3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 02:38 AM   #27
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Thanked 2,116 Times in 382 Posts
true..
some douche i knew got a tongue ring and said girls liked making out with him cause of it... dunno how true that is...
but he was always full of shit thats all i knew
lol
StaxBundlez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 02:51 AM   #28
Director of RS Cares

it's nothing special to kiss a guy with a tongue piercing. it's just fun to suck on it a bit when you're both getting rough with each other. i'd give it a 4 in terms of excitement.
Old 01-20-2009, 10:17 PM   #29

I find it gross LOL
Old 01-21-2009, 03:01 AM   #30
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

If you can attach a vibrator to your tongue through a piercing, you would be the god of oral sex (and have a very tired tongue afterwards).

I dislike excessive piercings, though. I'd much rather taste skin than steel.
Old 01-21-2009, 08:49 AM   #31
My name is Michael. J. Caboose, and I hate BABIES!

Thanked 1,421 Times in 678 Posts
They actually do have attachments that vibrate. Ex had one lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATUS105 View Post
IF I FIND YOU
I WILL EAT YOUR RICE!
Inaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 08:55 AM   #32
My homepage has been set to RS

I only like to see little nose piercing, studs, and sexy belly button rings (not a fan of hoops though).
Ive made out with a girl with a tongue ring, and eye pierced, and it didnt do anything for me. I also dont like when their ears are torn apart by tons of piercings (a few small ones is alright). Im particular :P
mc25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 09:36 AM   #33
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

I really like piercings but too many can get to be a bad thing, par example my sister has like 14 piercings, they're all on her ears i think, but still 14! who needs that many?

My personal favourite piercing would have to be the tiny stud on the nose for the girls. Anti brows look pretty good on girls too.
I currently have 2 piercings eyebrow and cartilege but i want more
nipple, tongue, rook, nose. peepee.
But i'll only be getting the nipple piercing.

I've had friends disapprove of my eyebrow piercing but i don't think i turned anyone off, most people don't notice it.
2005 Honda Jazz

BuySell Feedback
Quote:
"It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good ... They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time. "
Leopold Stotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 09:45 AM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakeTech View Post
I currently have 2 piercings eyebrow and cartilege but i want more
nipple, tongue, rook, nose. peepee.
wtf is the point? they dont do anything, except cause unnecessary pain, and possible infection, plus you have to maintain it. 2 is enough buddy...
Old 01-21-2009, 10:00 AM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc25 View Post
wtf is the point? they dont do anything, except cause unnecessary pain, and possible infection, plus you have to maintain it. 2 is enough buddy...
lol you cut out an important part to that post,
I'll only be getting one of them i just find piercings fun and amusing. it's a sick habit hahaha.
2005 Honda Jazz

BuySell Feedback
Quote:
"It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good ... They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time. "
Old 01-21-2009, 10:09 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wykydtron View Post
I have a frenum piercing (look it up :P). When I'm done, I'll have a 2Gauge eyelet in the cartilage flats on both ears, and my earlobes at 0 Gauge. Lobes at 4 right now, and the one flat I had pierced just recently came out and closed up (was only 2 months old) before I could get the jewlery back in. I'm really hoping that my ear piercings won't turn girls off.
lol aww man your frenum? how bad did it hurt? how long did it take to heal?
2005 Honda Jazz

BuySell Feedback
Quote:
Old 01-21-2009, 10:36 AM   #37

Quote:
lol you cut out an important part to that post,
I'll only be getting one of them i just find piercings fun and amusing. it's a sick habit hahaha.
When I got my snakebites done, it didn't hurt at all. Stretching my earlobes hurt more than any of my piercings.
Old 01-21-2009, 10:41 AM   #38

Quote:
lol aww man your frenum? how bad did it hurt? how long did it take to heal?
lol, you are right, i actually didnt catch that part...i was to busy thinking omg thats wack lol.
Same with stretching earlobes to a huge gauge, i dont get it. Maybe 1 or 2 above normal piercings, but when you can stick your finger through, wtf? its not attractive, its just pain and money and time down the drain, and potential health and body damage

To me, i think people should stick with the basics lol. Maybe its some sort of a rush, and rebellious thing that people do these weird things.
Old 01-21-2009, 10:48 AM   #39

Quote:
lol, you are right, i actually didnt catch that part...i was to busy thinking omg thats wack lol.
Same with stretching earlobes to a huge gauge, i dont get it. Maybe 1 or 2 above normal piercings, but when you can stick your finger through, wtf? its not attractive, its just pain and money and time down the drain, and potential health and body damage

To me, i think people should stick with the basics lol. Maybe its some sort of a rush, and rebellious thing that people do these weird things.
It only hurts if you stretch it too fast. In my case, I stretched my earlobes weekly. You're right, it costs alot of money to do this whole process. It'll always go back to its regular size in the end if you do take the gauges off.

Like I mentioned above, I've never met an asian with snakebites that's why I did it. * I'm not that hard to spot * HAHA
Old 01-21-2009, 11:25 AM   #40

Thanked 1,379 Times in 578 Posts
Quote:

if someone is getting body mods just to be rebellious, its better a piercing than a tattoo, at least a piercing can be grown back.

and earlobe stretching, never understand it. although my frd did suggest you can stash drugs in your ear that way.
threezero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 11:35 AM   #41

Which part ot ear stretching do you not understand LOL
Old 01-21-2009, 11:43 AM   #42
My name is Michael. J. Caboose, and I hate BABIES!

Thanked 1,421 Times in 678 Posts
WHY people do it is I think what he doesn't understand. And I agree. I think it looks tacky and gross.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATUS105 View Post
IF I FIND YOU
I WILL EAT YOUR RICE!
Inaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 11:46 AM   #43

Well, I think a couple of piercings should be alright
Old 01-21-2009, 01:07 PM   #44
RS controls my life!

I get them because I like how they look. It's similar in a way to why you are wearing that watch or that necklace etc. And if you can't handle the pain of a piercing then you are srsly a pansy (no offence meant). They really don't hurt for all that long, and the pain isn't unbearable either. My cartilage punch hurt the most. But I can't wait to get it re-done in a bigger size in both ears.

The frenum didn't hurt much at all, probably the least painful of all my piercings so far. It's still healing as I've only had it for a week and a half, but they take about 3 months or so to fully heal up. This is actually the second time I've had it done. The first time, my gf at the time was a little too eager to 'get back on it' so it was still not fully seasoned enough to have sex with it in, so I took it out for an hour, and in that hour it had closed up too much to put it back in.

So when I'm done, I'm going to have 2gauge flats, and possibly 00gauge earlobes....Can't wait
Wykydtron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 01:11 PM   #45

I'm stretching mine today with tapers. 00g here I come
It shouldn't hurt coz they're fully healed.
Old 01-21-2009, 04:46 PM   #46
JLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaxBundlez View Post
i personaly dont like girls with tattoos.. because i feel girls skin.. is something that should not be abused.. lol.. i feel they are alot more sexy clean.. the whole persona of girls being sexy and elegant really stands out to me... thats just my opinon... but i think guys can get lots of ink... for the more rough rugged look... (or small tattoos on girls)
reallly small..
lol
Hmmm
2 of the hottest women in the world (Arguably) are Angelina Jolie and Megan Fox...both of whom have tattoo's all over the place...
I think you would probably agree they would be exceptions to your rule
JLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 04:50 PM   #47
RS controls my life!

Also...if your ears hurt while stretching them, then you aren't doing it properly and can damage them. If it hurts, or tears, or bleeds, then stop, wait for it to heal more. This is what my piercer has told me, and she has stretched her lobes to 1.5 inches over 6.5 years.
Wykydtron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 05:20 PM   #48

i didnt know megan fox had so many tattoos . plus when most girls start to look like them then you can use them to compare. ive yet to see a girl close to angelina. pouty lip, tits, ass, hair and body wise
Old 01-21-2009, 08:02 PM   #49
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Thanked 2,116 Times in 382 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLC View Post
Hmmm
2 of the hottest women in the world (Arguably) are Angelina Jolie and Megan Fox...both of whom have tattoo's all over the place...
I think you would probably agree they would be exceptions to your rule

their tattoos arnt that big

if angelina and megan both got sleeved up and tats up their necks like some latino gangster.. then yah it would bring em down a bit... but the fact that its still angelina nad megan... makes them still hot... dont get me wrong... i would smash that shit in an instant!!
StaxBundlez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 08:22 PM   #50

Quote:

personally i don't see the appeal in stretching but to each their own i guess.
I also really like subtle piercings, which is probably why i don't get huge blingy earrings or see the appeal in stretching.
2005 Honda Jazz

BuySell Feedback
Quote: