REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   Piercings (https://www.revscene.net/forums/561000-piercings.html)

Wykydtron 01-17-2009 05:00 PM

Piercings

So there's a thread on tattoos, but what does everyone think of piercings on their S/O or possible mate?

I personally find piercings (along with tattoos) super sexy. It does all depend on the person though. Some just suit people more than others. But you name it, I pretty much find it hot as hell. I have 3 right now myself, and will end with 5.

BoneThug 01-17-2009 05:49 PM

only for one nighters. the coug i was seeing had a clit ring that hurt with some positions. Not a huge fan.

StaxBundlez 01-17-2009 05:55 PM

DO girls find guys who have earings attractive/sexy!?

what about other "piercings?"

StaxBundlez 01-17-2009 06:02 PM

i personaly dont like girls with tattoos.. because i feel girls skin.. is something that should not be abused.. lol.. i feel they are alot more sexy clean.. the whole persona of girls being sexy and elegant really stands out to me... thats just my opinon... but i think guys can get lots of ink... for the more rough rugged look... (or small tattoos on girls)
reallly small..
lol

miss_crayon 01-17-2009 07:37 PM

i'm pretty attracted to guys with an earring. especially the hardcore blinged out studs. yum.

i also was with a guy that had a nipple piercing. when i first saw it, omg, it got me so juiced up. i think it's the fact that it was hidden and a secret from the world.

i don't know how i'd feel on a guy having his peepee pierced though.

BlackV62K2 01-17-2009 08:09 PM

I find girls with their navel pierced to be quite hot.

Nintensity 01-17-2009 08:24 PM

i like a naval peircing on a girl. made out with a girl with one. i couldn't keep my eyes off of it lmao.

i'm thinking about getting the top of my ear pierced. ring on it, not a stud.

Wykydtron 01-17-2009 09:37 PM

I have a frenum piercing (look it up :P). When I'm done, I'll have a 2Gauge eyelet in the cartilage flats on both ears, and my earlobes at 0 Gauge. Lobes at 4 right now, and the one flat I had pierced just recently came out and closed up (was only 2 months old) before I could get the jewlery back in. I'm really hoping that my ear piercings won't turn girls off.

LC21 01-17-2009 10:54 PM

I want a double stud, too bad im in the army and you cant take it off for 6weeks =(
Girls with inks, are bleh, i kinda agree when it takes away the sophiscated/sexy image.

GirlRacer P1 01-19-2009 02:43 PM

i have my tongue pierced, and dated a guy with piercings, and i think it is pretty hot. I love tattoos as well.

m4k4v4li 01-19-2009 04:08 PM

tongue rings are hot for hookups
but thats about it cuz u know shes a HOEeeee or tries to come off as one at least

Nvasion 01-19-2009 04:18 PM

i got 2 on my left ear and no tattys(yet) my girlfriend got bunch on her ear and a tongue ring... (its nothing special) lol

stewie 01-19-2009 04:35 PM

i have 2 in my left ear...i dont wear em anymore...but their there...

piercings on women...love em, well...CERTAIN styles i find very attractive on a girl...such as: hot girl with those huge hoops in their ears...hot! those tiny lil studs in nose piercings...hot! tummy piercings...HOT

all others could care less....then when i see chicks with their ears stretched out to giant holes....thats just disgusting..

Inaii 01-19-2009 07:28 PM

Don't care for guys with piercings. Have two ex's who had their ears pierced and it annoyed the fuck out of me. Nothing worse than cold metal against the side of your face when you're kissing someone's neck or the taste of metal if you bite.

ride98 01-19-2009 09:08 PM

belly and ear is all for me

StaxBundlez 01-19-2009 10:14 PM

belly piercings on girls is sooo sexyyyyyyyy
*droooool*

thats about it
and ears
but thats a given

GirlRacer P1 01-19-2009 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6chr0nic4 (Post 6233298)
tongue rings are hot for hookups
but thats about it cuz u know shes a HOEeeee or tries to come off as one at least

well that is complete BS. Just because someone has their tongue pierced, it automatically makes them a whore? i have had mine pierced for many years and i am definatly not one, nor try to portray myself as one.

Wykydtron 01-19-2009 10:27 PM

Ya, I hate that stereotypes that girls with tounge piercings are whores. I am pretty neutral to all normal tounge piercings. My ex-gf ruined them for me. The just seem normal after hers. She has Venoms, which are SUPER hot, and yes, it did feel better when she slobbed my knob after she got them.

BoneThug 01-19-2009 10:53 PM

if you see some guy in bad clothing on hastings it doesnt neccesarily mean they are a drugged up homeless person who would kill you over a quarter. but you always assume they are. its the same thing with tounge piercings. I'd be 9/10 it has nothing to do with rebelling agasint her parents, wanting to look/cool dangerous and eventually becoming a whore/bar star. But its always the first thought that pops through a guys head when he see's it.

hmmmm, nice.

Inaii 01-19-2009 11:03 PM

When I was working at a piercing shop in grade 12, the guy that owned the place said there are only two reasons girls get their tongue pierced;

1) Rebellion against the parents;
2) Oral sex

And so far, he's only been wrong in one case. If that's not the reason you got yours, good for you, makes me glad to hear it.

BoneThug 01-19-2009 11:12 PM

so the girls actually told the guy they wanted to get it for oral sex?

Inaii 01-20-2009 12:18 AM

A few of them, he always asked why they wanted it done, and gave them a little speech about why most people (not just girls) get their tongues pierced. It was a bit of a warning that if they wanted it for a flaky reason, he wouldn't pierce them. The times I was in the room (I was learning how to pierce) they all blushed and refused to look at either of us when asked. It was pretty entertaining on my end.

BoneThug 01-20-2009 12:33 AM

fair enough

koukimonst3r 01-20-2009 12:34 AM

I got snakebites, 2 lobes stretched to 0g, other 2 lobes stretched to 14g, and cartilage sittin at 14g

I find piercings/tattoos on a girl hot if there's a few of em

Girl 01-20-2009 12:46 AM

It's only hot if a guy can pull it off, and that's ear and eyebrow. Anywhere else is a no go for me.