REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   #RevsceneVLS General Chat (https://www.revscene.net/forums/revscenevls-general-chat_14/)
-   -   what to do (https://www.revscene.net/forums/562161-what-do.html)

incubus 01-26-2009 03:17 PM

what to do

hey this girl owes me money and its been way too long. shes basicly ignoring my calls facebook and in general avoiding me is there anything i could do?

thnx lets try to be serious :P

Noir 01-26-2009 03:50 PM

Small Claims court?

incubus 01-26-2009 03:51 PM

wouldnt it waste more time? or cost more? how does it work

phatpower 01-26-2009 03:57 PM

how much does she owe $ you

incubus 01-26-2009 04:26 PM

tripple digits not really important i just wanna figure this out its been like half a year

Trinity 01-26-2009 04:43 PM

Unfortunately if it's not over a certain amount, you can't take her to small claims court.

Just write it off as a learning experience. Never lend money to people you don't trust. The only people you should ever lend money to is your kids or your spouse.

incubus 01-26-2009 05:45 PM

shit that sucks maybe il go to her work

heres the scenario i call if she picks up she says she has the money but

a) either too busy to drop it off

b) hides for a couple off weeks again

LsquareD 01-26-2009 09:17 PM

Call her every 10 mins to pay up or spam her phone with text messages if you have a text plan. She'll eventually get annoyed and pay you back. Do you know where she lives?

muteki 01-26-2009 11:29 PM

Go to her house.

Armind 01-27-2009 07:54 AM

Stalk her

Mashimaro 01-27-2009 08:32 AM

Go to her house and talk to her parents. Explain the situation to them and i'm sure the parents will pay you back.

If not, post it up on Facebook and make sure everyone sees it. In otherwords, call that shit out ;)

Grandmaster TSE 01-27-2009 11:48 AM

go to her house and wait there for her candy ass to come home

BoneThug 01-27-2009 01:31 PM

mutual friends?

viper11885 01-27-2009 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trinity (Post 6246849)
Unfortunately if it's not over a certain amount, you can't take her to small claims court.

Just write it off as a learning experience. Never lend money to people you don't trust. The only people you should ever lend money to is your kids or your spouse.

Good advice.

Hopefully it wasn't a huge amount that you lent to her.

bcrdukes 01-27-2009 02:05 PM

I would just write it off as a life learning experience. Let it go and if she ever comes running back to you, tell her to drop dead.

incubus 01-27-2009 02:14 PM

yeah kinda sucks i did sometin nice and this is how she repays me.

yeah il start asking around but dont wanna make a big deal outa it cause im the type of guy who likes to stay off radar

bcrdukes 01-27-2009 02:33 PM

If you're going to stay off the radar, you should just leave it and let it be. Let bygones be bygones unless you know that she'll sleep with your and give you endless blowjobs. Otherwise, take the financial hit and ditch the bitch.

phatpower 01-27-2009 07:33 PM

I would treat it as a right off..

PS I'm the same kinda person and that's what I would do I have done it before but learn not to do it again but never learn :(

incubus 01-27-2009 07:42 PM

haha damn il do one more attempt but on a serious note i think i learned never lend money to asian chicks lol there good wit #s and know how to keep it away from you :p

Trinity 01-28-2009 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mashimaro (Post 6248256)
Go to her house and talk to her parents. Explain the situation to them and i'm sure the parents will pay you back.

If not, post it up on Facebook and make sure everyone sees it. In otherwords, call that shit out ;)

I once did that... I called up the guy's house, got his mother, started asking for him. She flat out refused so I calmly explained the situation as best I could without getting toooo pissed off (he owed me about $400). His mother was so embarrassed by the time I finished explaining everything, I got my money within a couple days.

bcrdukes 01-28-2009 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lustful-trance (Post 6249483)
haha damn il do one more attempt but on a serious note i think i learned never lend money to asian chicks lol there good wit #s and know how to keep it away from you :p

Rather than keeping it exclusive to Asian chicks, how about you open that up to all chicks and not lend people money in general.

Mashimaro 01-28-2009 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trinity (Post 6250351)
I once did that... I called up the guy's house, got his mother, started asking for him. She flat out refused so I calmly explained the situation as best I could without getting toooo pissed off (he owed me about $400). His mother was so embarrassed by the time I finished explaining everything, I got my money within a couple days.

exactly, as long as you're respectful to the parents, there's a chance that you can get the money back from them :)

most of the asian parents that i've met would be embarrassed about something like that as well and would have no problem covering their kids' debt to save some face.

trinity - glad it worked out for you. sounds like the guy is a deadbeat though for not paying back a girl (i assume you're a girl?)...sad.

6793026 01-28-2009 02:27 PM

don't bother their family, we're not in high school
then agin, if u want to get back at her, text her thru a website so she has to end up paying email to text feature
just make sure you do it quickly so she doesn't turn that feature off.

incubus 01-28-2009 02:36 PM

thnx everyone for the input :)

sorry burkes lol im just shooked its been so damn long

and the website text thing iunno how that works lol

ewong 01-29-2009 12:33 AM

i feel your pain. This girl owns me money too. Call she never answers, never replies on fb. Only thing left i can do is go to her house which she claims she doesn't live at anymore and ask for her money. Life lesson