REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   complaint letter to continental airlines (https://www.revscene.net/forums/562606-complaint-letter-continental-airlines.html)

unit 01-29-2009 02:19 PM

complaint letter to continental airlines

this is a funny read. :thumbsup:

http://trainjotting.files.wordpress....ecomplaint.pdf

q0192837465 01-29-2009 02:26 PM

Oh well, I feel his pain, some ppl just have HUGE asses. I dun mind a hawt ass in my face but if u'r fat, please dun try to squeez thru. u'll have ur turn eventually.

But man, EVERYTIME i go on a plane, there's gotta be some mid-age bald guy who snores SUPER loud. I mean like SUPER LOUD. I put on my noise-cancelling headphones and I can still here his LOUD snoring. And he's like half a plane away. I feel sorry for the poor guy who has to sit next to him.

3seriesBeeM 01-29-2009 02:26 PM

hahaha is this real if thats an actual complaint letter thats hillarious but he has terrible grammar and terrible writing as well

unit 01-29-2009 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by q0192837465 (Post 6252776)
Oh well, I feel his pain, some ppl just have HUGE asses. I dun mind a hawt ass in my face but if u'r fat, please dun try to squeez thru. u'll have ur turn eventually.

But man, EVERYTIME i go on a plane, there's gotta be some mid-age bald guy who snores SUPER loud. I mean like SUPER LOUD. I put on my noise-cancelling headphones and I can still here his LOUD snoring. And he's like half a plane away. I feel sorry for the poor guy who has to sit next to him.

whats worse is being seated anywhere near the back of the plane... takes forever to get off the thing. then again, sitting near the front (on an aisle) also means that when you sit down, tons of ppl bump you w/ their luggage, rub their asses up against you, etc.... cant really win in coach. oh yeah, another one i friggin hate is when the guy in front of you cant sit still so his seat (and your tray) are constantly shaking about... i hate flying.

bsoni 01-29-2009 06:34 PM

OR

people that have their seat reclined 24/7.
harsh annoying.

thumper 01-29-2009 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bsoni (Post 6253140)
OR

people that have their seat reclined 24/7.
harsh annoying.

a friend told me that you can buy this device that somehow wedges into the seatback of the person in front of you that prevents them from reclining... does anyone know of this product?

michimaro 01-29-2009 07:56 PM

Nothings more annoying then a cryin baby on a 13 hr flight to HK. Because they seem to go on crying and screaming for hours on end and when another baby hears this....he/she will also decide to join in. Before you know it the plane is full of screaming/crying babies and u can kiss any hope of sleep goodbye.

JesseVic 01-29-2009 08:15 PM

I just flew back 16hours straight from Australia on Air Canada. The person next to me didnt make the flight apparently, so I got to lay across the whole isle and get a good nights sleep. It was the second to last row on the plane, but the new 747-300's have about 10 feet between the seats and the bathroom so it was awesome.

thumper 01-30-2009 05:49 AM

how do you guys sleep on flights? i haven't flown in 10 years, but i can still remember vividly the loud pressurization sounds keeping me from going lights out... longest day of my life :cry:

Supafly 01-30-2009 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thumper (Post 6253940)
how do you guys sleep on flights? i haven't flown in 10 years, but i can still remember vividly the loud pressurization sounds keeping me from going lights out... longest day of my life :cry:

1hrs before flight, i pop 2 sleeping pills then board the plane...by the time the plane hits cruising altittude, its night night for 12hrs.:D

unit 01-30-2009 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JesseVic (Post 6253314)
I just flew back 16hours straight from Australia on Air Canada. The person next to me didnt make the flight apparently, so I got to lay across the whole isle and get a good nights sleep. It was the second to last row on the plane, but the new 747-300's have about 10 feet between the seats and the bathroom so it was awesome.

the best ive ever had was a fairly empty flight coming back from chicago, i was on the aisle on a 3+3 seat plane, and nobody else on my row. i moved to the center and had 2 empty seats to my left and right, and nobody in front or behind me. i put up all the arm rests, threw my laptop on the far tray, and pretty much layed out and watched movies the whole flight... best coach flight ever. oh yeah, my 2 buddies who were elite members got business seats and started flirting with a cougar stewardess, so she started sending me complimentary drinks too

silk 01-30-2009 10:02 AM

you can always ask for ALCHOLS on airplane, hopefully it helps your insomina

jimmerz 01-30-2009 10:48 AM

the pictures make the letter that much more awesome lol

q0192837465 01-30-2009 12:25 PM

The ONLY time I slept during a flight was when I got upgraded to business class.