REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 01-29-2009, 02:19 PM   #1
SFICC-03*

Thanked 2,470 Times in 995 Posts
complaint letter to continental airlines

this is a funny read.

http://trainjotting.files.wordpress....ecomplaint.pdf
Advertisement
unit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 02:26 PM   #2
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Oh well, I feel his pain, some ppl just have HUGE asses. I dun mind a hawt ass in my face but if u'r fat, please dun try to squeez thru. u'll have ur turn eventually.

But man, EVERYTIME i go on a plane, there's gotta be some mid-age bald guy who snores SUPER loud. I mean like SUPER LOUD. I put on my noise-cancelling headphones and I can still here his LOUD snoring. And he's like half a plane away. I feel sorry for the poor guy who has to sit next to him.

How I wish I can remain ignorant, why do I know so much?
q0192837465 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 02:26 PM   #3
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

hahaha is this real if thats an actual complaint letter thats hillarious but he has terrible grammar and terrible writing as well
Old 01-29-2009, 02:30 PM   #4
SFICC-03*

Quote:
Originally Posted by q0192837465 View Post
Oh well, I feel his pain, some ppl just have HUGE asses. I dun mind a hawt ass in my face but if u'r fat, please dun try to squeez thru. u'll have ur turn eventually.

But man, EVERYTIME i go on a plane, there's gotta be some mid-age bald guy who snores SUPER loud. I mean like SUPER LOUD. I put on my noise-cancelling headphones and I can still here his LOUD snoring. And he's like half a plane away. I feel sorry for the poor guy who has to sit next to him.
whats worse is being seated anywhere near the back of the plane... takes forever to get off the thing. then again, sitting near the front (on an aisle) also means that when you sit down, tons of ppl bump you w/ their luggage, rub their asses up against you, etc.... cant really win in coach. oh yeah, another one i friggin hate is when the guy in front of you cant sit still so his seat (and your tray) are constantly shaking about... i hate flying.
Old 01-29-2009, 06:34 PM   #5
I am Hook'd on RS

OR

people that have their seat reclined 24/7.
harsh annoying.
bsoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 06:45 PM   #6
Witness protection

Thanked 5,343 Times in 2,222 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsoni View Post
OR

people that have their seat reclined 24/7.
harsh annoying.
a friend told me that you can buy this device that somehow wedges into the seatback of the person in front of you that prevents them from reclining... does anyone know of this product?
thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 07:56 PM   #7
I don't get it

Nothings more annoying then a cryin baby on a 13 hr flight to HK. Because they seem to go on crying and screaming for hours on end and when another baby hears this....he/she will also decide to join in. Before you know it the plane is full of screaming/crying babies and u can kiss any hope of sleep goodbye.
michimaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 08:15 PM   #8
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

I just flew back 16hours straight from Australia on Air Canada. The person next to me didnt make the flight apparently, so I got to lay across the whole isle and get a good nights sleep. It was the second to last row on the plane, but the new 747-300's have about 10 feet between the seats and the bathroom so it was awesome.
JesseVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 05:49 AM   #9
Witness protection

Thanked 5,343 Times in 2,222 Posts
how do you guys sleep on flights? i haven't flown in 10 years, but i can still remember vividly the loud pressurization sounds keeping me from going lights out... longest day of my life
thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 06:39 AM   #10
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumper View Post
how do you guys sleep on flights? i haven't flown in 10 years, but i can still remember vividly the loud pressurization sounds keeping me from going lights out... longest day of my life
1hrs before flight, i pop 2 sleeping pills then board the plane...by the time the plane hits cruising altittude, its night night for 12hrs.
"Just because any car nut can tell you every possible performance specification of a Ferrari doesn't mean he can drive. Most of these people live in places where they've never even seen a Ferrari, much less ever owned one themselves."
Supafly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 09:59 AM   #11
SFICC-03*

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseVic View Post
I just flew back 16hours straight from Australia on Air Canada. The person next to me didnt make the flight apparently, so I got to lay across the whole isle and get a good nights sleep. It was the second to last row on the plane, but the new 747-300's have about 10 feet between the seats and the bathroom so it was awesome.
the best ive ever had was a fairly empty flight coming back from chicago, i was on the aisle on a 3+3 seat plane, and nobody else on my row. i moved to the center and had 2 empty seats to my left and right, and nobody in front or behind me. i put up all the arm rests, threw my laptop on the far tray, and pretty much layed out and watched movies the whole flight... best coach flight ever. oh yeah, my 2 buddies who were elite members got business seats and started flirting with a cougar stewardess, so she started sending me complimentary drinks too
Old 01-30-2009, 10:02 AM   #12
Banned (ABWS)

you can always ask for ALCHOLS on airplane, hopefully it helps your insomina
silk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 10:48 AM   #13
I don't get it

the pictures make the letter that much more awesome lol
jimmerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 12:25 PM   #14
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

The ONLY time I slept during a flight was when I got upgraded to business class.

How I wish I can remain ignorant, why do I know so much?
q0192837465 is offline   Reply With Quote